InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Yasha: HIGHSCHOOL ❯ Chapter One: What are you doing here!!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Yasha: HIGHSCHOOL

Sodina: In this story Kagome and Inu yasha is already a couple but they ofcourse constantly continue their fights but ofcourse* se Kagome always win*sweat dropped

Inu yasha: that's not fair why does she always win I'm the guy here

Kagome: Because I want to got a problem with that!

Sodina: sees Inu yasha cower behind her and sweat dropped

Kagome: That's better! *grins evilly*

Chapter One: What are you doing here!!?

Inu yasha sat in the tree looking like in deep thought.

~Flashback~

"Hey Inu yasha I'm leaving for a week or two because it will be my periodical exams soon" Kagome said to Inu yasha.. "What! No your not going anywhere because we have to find the shikon shards and…… that's way too long and….. ummm…" Inu yasha was having a hard time saying the last part while kagome looked at him impatiently.

"And… What Inu yasha!!?" she said irritated as she looked at Inu yasha. After a moment of silence Inu yasha finally spoke "And I'm going to miss you…." Inu yasha said softly and Kagome's eyes soften and immediately smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry I'll be back here in no time Inu yasha I promise" Kagome said as she go down to the well.

~End of Flashback~

Inu yasha sighed and thought `Why did Kagome have to go! Oh yeah those stupid test things' he thought angrily. `So wanna do something about it' said another voice in his head. `Who are you' thought Inu yasha surprised.

`Never mind that but you do want to destroy that stupid test things right?' `Ofcourse but how could I do that without kagome killing me' `Well I think you should visit the school Kagome is studying in and ask Kagome who gave those test things and then hang out there for a while and I will think of a plan there' ` Wow! Good plan but if I mess up I'm going to kill' thought Inu yasha threatingly.

`Ok fine!' and when the thought occurred the voice in his head vanished. Then Inu yasha quickly go to the well and jumped in it. When he got out of the well he walked through the house as if it was his own and then spotted Kagome's Mother. "Kagome's mom tell me where kagome is?" asked or more like demanded it.

"Oh hello Inu yasha unfortunately kagome is not here but if you want to visit her, you can go to her school just north of here" Mrs. Higurashi said as she smiled at him. "Thank you Kagome's mom" he said as he jumped but that was interrupted when Kagome's mom shouted at him so he quickly went back.

"What!" Inu yasha said irritated. "Inu yasha you can't go to her school in those clothes" Mrs. Higurashi said to him. "Why not!" Inu yasha snapped. "Because people will think you're strange so you must wear these" Mrs. Higurashi said as she held a uniform for boys in Kagome's school.

"I won't wear that never in your life you will see me in those clothes NEVER!!!" Inu yasha said determinly. After a moment of arguing Mrs. Higurashi stood there with a look of triumph in her face and Inu yasha stood there with a very annoyed face and was whispering some curses.

"Here Inu yasha, take this to Kagome ok she has forgotten her lunch" said Mrs. Higurashi as she was him leapt through the trees of their shrine.

Meanwhile in Kagome's school:

"Hey Kagome do you have any lunch" said Nanami to her cheerfully. "Oh! My lunch I don't know wait let me check" Kagome said and searched her bag for her lunch. "Oh no! I forgot bring it with me and I have no money to b" but before she could finish what she was saying she was…

Sodina: a. So guys I want to ask you something I really can't decide on either

b. Inu yasha will kiss Kagoma infront of her whole class or

c. Kagome will see some silvery white hair but ignores it then Hojo came and Inu yasha saw this and almost beats the hell out of him

Pls. Read and review so I can decide what I'm going to write

Thank you very much for reading this story and I wish you will review… :)