InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuvisable ❯ First Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Inuvisable

By: Einlighteinmint

"C'mon Inuyasha" Kagome said to inuyasha as he yawned and closed his eyes anooyed. "Why do we have to go back so soon?" He asked, looking at kagome cautiously. Her every action was at a sudden stop when she started flying things into the room. Inuyasha was trying to dodge when a book hit him in the face. "What was that for wench?!" He asked, motioned to stay away from the flying objects. "You know what today is..." She said, unpacking her items and packing them again into her large bag.

"No..." He said quietly as she stopped packing. "What?" He looked at her confused. "Well what do you want me to say?! I don't no what the hell today is! So stop nagging!" She rolled her eyes and payed her attention back to her bag. "You never remember any of these events. Not even if it were my birthday...I can't believe you forgot today's Souta's birthday, though it seems like you'd never care..." He looked down to the floor, her words repeated in his head. 'You never remember...not even if it were my birthday...though it seems like you'd never care...' "But..." She went on talking. "You know he looks up to you like a big brother... He really likes you inuyasha..." 'I do too...' She thought in her head, his suddle and warm hands grasped at her bag annoyed. "Let's go then." He started to walk away from her, she started a small smile. "Mm"



"Oh yeah!" Souta held proudly with his hands the action figure from both Inuyasha and Kagome, they had purchased it together at a store before coming home. "Look ma! It's sooo cool, Mega man and his new laser blaster! Oh, Inuyasha, Kagome you two are the best!"

"Glad you liked it" Kagome said smiling, as she elbowed inuyasha to say something back. "Yeah, I guess if you like dolls" Everyone stared at Inuyasha as he glared at them. "What?" They all sighed and went onto the presents.

"Oh, look, look Inuyasha!" Souta held out a big box that had the words: 'Majic Kanji' Souta flipped the box over and started reading. "Place the majic kanji on a person's palm, and say tha majic words 'Kuroi Kuroi hoshi, and to undo the spells is: namida no-" He looked carfully at the box. "What?" Kagome turned to him, taking the box into her hands. "The last words are really screwed up." She looked at Souta. "Who do you want to try it on?" He looked gleemingly at Inuyasha. "Inuyasha"

His eyes widen and he started waving his hands. "Why me?" Kagome sighed, "Inuyasha, please it's for souta" Souta smiled. Inuyasha rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright"

"There" Souta said as he finished writing on inuyasha's hand. "What is this?" "Wait inuyasha!" Souta said as he started mumbling the words "Kuroi Kuroi hoshi...." Inuyasha and souta waited a minute when nothing happened. "It doesn't work!" Souta said, throwing the kit on the table as he walked away. "I guess I sould wash this out" Inuyasha said, walking to the bathroom. Inuyasha started rubbing the ink off, when it wouldn't come out. "What?!" Inuyasha said as his hands started to disappear. Inuyasha looked to the mirror, his body was completely gone!

He ran out of the bathroom and to kagome in the living room. "Kagome! Look what that majic kit did!" He said shaking her shoudlers. "Kagome!" He looked at her, and then waved his hand at her. "Kagome..." 'She can't see me!' He thought as he ran to get the majic box. "The words are, Namida no- What?! I can't say it, Souta has to?!" he ran upstairs to souta's room. "Souta!" Souta turned around to see no one there. "Inuyasha?" he asked as inuyasha grabbed his shoulders. "Souta, look what your majic kanji did, no one can see me or hear me exept you, you have to say the undo words!" Souta's eyes opened wide as he studdered. "Inu-yasha?" "Yes! Now, what were the words?" "I, I- I'm not sure, I don't remember... Namida no and I don't know the rest" "Well," Inuyasha started, letting go of his shoudlers. "Whatever it is, when I'm back in the past, murmur it into the well...Maybe something it will make me visable again..." "Okay...I'll try"

"Kagome, um-" Inuyasha started, walking into her room when she was changing. He turned around and slammed the door. "Never mind"


A/N: I'll update soon.
Converting /tmp/phpKKZ60t to /dev/stdout