InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ Learning to use a Sword ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome back! R+R!

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha!

Learning to use a Sword!

The gang went to a near-by samurai village. The gate guards stopped them. "Halt!" They said. Dokyou stepped forwards.

"Hi! I'm Dokyou. I'm a demon slayer! I just came to purchase a sword for my friend." Dokyou says. The guards go to the village and returns back with a sword.

"That will be 1000 yen!" One says. Dokyou hands over the money.

Later, Dokyou is trying to teach InuYasha how to use a sword. "No, no, no!" He says, "If you slam the blade against the demon like that, your blade will break! You have to keep your motions swift!" Dokyou sighs, "You're hopeless!" Mikomi sighs as well.

"He'll never learn." Mikomi says. InuYasha gives them both glares.

"My way's easier!" He yells at them both. Both Dokyou and Mikomi sigh, unable to understand InuYasha.

"So how many blades do you think he'll break?" Mikomi whispers in Dokyou ear.

Dokyou laughs, "About 50." He replies. InuYasha's ears twitch.

"I HEARD THAT!" He yells. Dokyou and Mikomi sigh again. InuYasha goes on with his training.

1 hour later, InuYasha is still training. He still isn't taking anything Dokyou is saying seriously. Mikomi is sitting back watching the two. Dokyou is getting really annoyed.

"Listen to me, Dokyou!" InuYasha says, "It's much easier just for me to randomly swing my sword around, then to memorize some style!" Dokyou is so annoyed and ticked off right now.

"INUYASHA DON'T YOU CARE?!?!?!" He asks, "MAY PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO MEMERIZE THIS STYLE TO BECOME DEMON SLAYERS! IT'S OUR PRIDE! AND HERE YOU ARE DISSING IT! YOU UNGRATFUL HANYOU!" Dokyou storms off. Mikomi sighs.

"InuYasha, now you've done it! Can't you just try?" Mikomi asks. InuYasha gives him a glare.

"But memorizing some style is hard!" InuYasha says. Mikomi shakes his head.

"I know it is, but not trying is really, well, weak!" Mikomi says. InuYasha then gets really mad.

"WEAK?!?! HOW'S IT WEAK?" He asks.

"Well if you don't even try, it means you're too weak to learn it. You should go apologize to Dokyou and try again. And give it your all this time!" Mikomi says. InuYasha sighs.

"You're right." He says. He then wanders off to find Dokyou. How could he not realize that not trying was a weakness? He always wanted to strong. Why was he so stupid? He would never, ever try to do things his own way again! EVER! He then sees Dokyou. He walks over.

"I'm sorry for being so impatient." He says, "Can you please try to teach me again? I'll try harder this time. No, I'll try my hardest!" Dokyou looks up.

"Are you serious?" He asks. InuYasha nods.

"Yes, with all my heart. I'll try my hardest! I won't let you down! I'll become a master swordsman!" He says. (Gees, I wonder what happened?) Dokyou smiles.

"Then it's a deal!" He says. They shake hands and walk off to continue training.

TBC…

OK, that's the end of that chapter! R+R!