InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Kid on a Journey ❯ InuYasha's Decision ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Still no new reviews. Is this story really not interesting? Please review!

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha!

InuYasha's Decision

Akuryou's cave

Akuryou was sitting around, plotting how to get InuYasha to join him. 'God he's such a good fighter! How do I get him to join me?' He thinks. "Onigumo!" He yells. Onigumo walks over. "Take those demons and go to InuYasha!"

"Yes, Akuryou-sama." Onigumo replies. He then takes the demons out of the cave and to InuYasha.

InuYasha and his friends were having breakfast. "So do you know where the Shikon no Tama is, Dokyou?" Mikomi asks. Dokyou shakes his head.

"No idea." He says, "I heard a priest in Kyoto was watching it, but he died in a fight over the jewel. I have no idea where the jewel went after that." InuYasha's sighs.

"Then how are we supposed to find it before Akuryou if we don't even know where to start looking?" He asks.

"Maybe if we go to Kyoto we can get clues about where it might be now." Mikomi suggests.

"Are you crazy? You know how far away Kyoto is?" InuYasha asks.

"Well I think it would be a good idea. We could get horses to take us." Dokyou says.

"Fine!" InuYasha says. He then sniffs the air. "I smell Onigumo coming, again!" He says. Sure enough, Onigumo and more of Akuryou's demons appear. Akuryou uses Onigumo to speak.

"InuYasha, you are strong! I like your strength! You should join me! Together we'd be unstoppable." He says. Mikomi and Dokyou look surprised.

"Why do you want InuYasha to join you?" Mikomi asks.

"InuYasha's good!" Dokyou yells.

"But he is strong! And if he joins me, I can make him stronger!" Akuryou replies.

"I told you last night, I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!!!!!!!" InuYasha screams and charges at the demons. "Iron-Reaver Soul Stealer!" He yells and blows up some of the demons. Akuryou smirks.

"You're still just a kid and you have amazing powers. Join me and by the time you're an adult, you'll be unstoppable!" He exclaims. InuYasha growls.

"NEVER!" He screams and cuts through more demons.

"Maybe it's your friends that stop you. Well once they're gone then you'll join me." Akuryou says and orders demons to attack Mikomi and Dokyou.

"Watch out!" Cries Dokyou and knocks Mikomi out of the way of being sliced in half. Dokyou takes out his kamas and slices the demon instead. Mikomi raises his staff and whacks some more demons.

"Mikomi! Dokyou!" InuYasha cries. He starts ripping apart more demons.

"Heh, heh, heh! Your friends won't be able to fight off those demons." Akuryou says while laughing, "They're dead meat!"

"Can't keep this up!" Mikomi mutters. He then misses blocking a demon and goes flying.

"MIKOMI!" Dokyou cries. He gets distracted by this so the demons send him flying.

"NO! MIKOMI! DOKYOU!" InuYasha cries. He then gets really mad. "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" He yells. His power raises fast. (Almost like when his demon blood takes over. But this is much more controlled.) Akuryou smirks.

'What power!' He thinks, 'Shame I can't get him to join me.'

InuYasha jumps into the air. "I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU! NOT IF YOU'RE GOING TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT! GO TO HELL!" He screams and slaughters all the demons in one blast.

"You're power is amazing!" Akuryou says.

"MY POWERS SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR CONCERNS RIGHT NOW!" InuYasha screams. He goes to attack Akuryou.

"Seems you've made your decision." Akuryou says, "I'll leave then." Onigumo's body then disappears.

"Damn him!" InuYasha says. He calms down and walks over to Dokyou and Mikomi. "You guys alright?" He asks.

"I'm fine." Dokyou replies.

"Me too!" Mikomi says.

"So should we head to Kyoto to find information on the Shikon no Tama?" InuYasha asks.

"Yup, let's get going." Mikomi says.

Akuryou was sitting in his cave. Onigumo has returned. 'So InuYasha won't join me, huh.' He thinks, 'Well at least he gave me information and where to find information on the Shikon no Tama.' He turns to Onigumo. "Onigumo, we're going to Kyoto." He says.

"Yes, Akuryou-sama." Onigumo replies.

TBC…

Come on! Isn't this getting more exciting? Please review! I'll give you cookies!