InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Time for some underwear for you Inu-sempai!*wink** wink* ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I write a chapter everyday but there are no reveiws!(March 19 2004)so peeps I have no shout out except for one!and the lucky peep iiiiiiiiis:

AMANDA_TRINH!
I am older then you by 72 days!(September 30,1991 7:30pm!)u is cool u is cool!
_____________________________________________________________________

Kagome took a baseball cap out of her closet and told Inuyasha to wait downstairs while she changed out of her school uniform into some cassual clothes.
This was a bad choice.Grandpa was downstairs.
Inuyasha jumped the last step on the stairs learning that it would be fun to do.*i do this at school to get to cluster first so i can grab my coat outta my locker so i can just leave when the bell rings*
When Inuyasha walked into the kitchen Mrs.Higurashi and Grandpa were
having their afternoon herbal tea at the kitchen table.
Inuyasha hadn't put on his hat yet.Hi Mrs.Higurashi,me and Kagome are going to that mall thing to get somemore clothes for me.
Thats good I was affraid those clothes were alittle to tight on you.
deeeeeeeeeeemon!Grandpa said pulling spell scrolls out of his shirt and through them on Inuyasha.They got all over him.
Where did you come from!?Go back to where you came demon!
Kagome had just come down the stairs.
GRANDPA!LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kagome!Get out of the way he is a demon!He'll kill you!
NO HE WON'T!
Don't be so sure Kagome!And don't use that tone with me!
Dad it's alright Mrs.Higurashi said patting him on the shoulder.
This is going to take alot of explaining.She said to grandpa.
Why don't you clean Inuyasha up and get going Kagome.
Thanks mom you're the best.She said taking Inuyasha'a hand and pulling him outside.
Your mom's really nice you take after her.Inuyasha said smiling.
Kagome blushed alittle and smiled as she pulled him over to the bench infront of the Goshinboku tree to the bench where she told him to sit down on the bench so she could take the scrolls off of him.
I'm sorry Inuyasha my grandfather thinks all demons are bad.
He's right.He told her narrowing his eyes at her.
Inuyasha why are you looking at me like that?She said backing away.
Sorry.....I didn't mean to scare you.............just had a rough childhood.As a half demon..........you're not................you're uh...I'm trying to put this in words not as violent but it's hard.
It's alright Inuyasha.You don't have to explain she said pulling the last scroll off of his ear.
Lets go.She said taking his hand.It must have been really hard on you.
I'd..............rather not talk about that if you don't mind.
It's okay.I'm sorry I brought it up.She said.
No it's fine you didn't know.He said calmly.
~
After they got off of the bus Inuyasha and Kagome walked into the front entrance of the mall.Hey Inuyasha before we get your clothes why don't we get something to eat?
Sounds great!Inuyasha said.
~
They ate and went to the store to buy Inuyasha some clothes.
I wish I had a guy with me this would be so much easier!Kagome said blushing walking to the back of the store with Inuyasha to the underwear department.
Ah lady Kagome!Miroku one of the clerks said to Kagome comming up behind her and grabbing her butt.
Kagome face turned bright red take your hands off of me you letch!!!
Now lady Kagome that hurts.He said sarcasticaly.
TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU FUCKING PERVERTED ASSHOLE!He said punching him down one of the shady dark isles(I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes this stupid thing does not have spell check!I don't have microsoft word so I have to use this notebook program!)
Inuyasha looked at her ergently.Are you alright!?Are you hurt!?
She looked at him like he was a crazy man.He does it to me all the time!
Hey.I was just asking if you were okay!you don't have to get mad at me!
He said giving her a look.
Now I know that fortune wasn't lieing.He over reacts.She thought to herself roling her eyes sarcasticaly mentaly.
You needed help,Lady Kagome?Miroku said rubbing his jaw.
She gave him a narrow eyed look I think Id' rather be the one who does this you perv!
I'll help if you want.An amber haired boy of about the age of 14 or 15 who helped around the store as a part time job.
Oh god thank you!What's your name?Kagome asked.
Enustik Shippo(I know odd but what do you want Kitsune Shippo?*it's Kitsune backwards*)
Well Shippo would you mind helping Inuyasha here find a pair of boxers?
Kagome asked.
Uh sure.He said raising his eyebrows.
_____________________________________________________________________
I am updating now cause my fic is getting to the bottom of the list and when it's at the top more people read!recomend to friends peeps!