InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha a modern fairytail. ❯ Winning to go Home to the One I Love. ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gelvin-here is that next chapter u needed!buhaha!

Hey peeps sup!?Well i have bad news 4 the people who r enjoying this story because i will be gone 4 2 weeks and a half in July so take ur tym reading these chapters!*yes u need 2 review 2 get those chapters*

I have a good quote 4 yall this tym!This is partially from my mind and a fic i read once!On the way to the beach on a vacation:

Are we there yet?Inuyasha asked.

No.Kagome answered through gritted teeth as the hanyou boy asked for the billionth time.

Are we there yet?

No.

Are we there yet?

No.

Are we there yet?

No.

What about now?

You'll know when we get there.You've seen the ocean before!
_____________________________________________________________________

"Higurashi!Nice work!"The coach complimented as Kagome walking quikly off of the field so a sub could take her place in offence.

She was sweating and panting from running on the huge field.

The Chinese team was tough but her team was winning by 3 points with 5 minutes left on the clock.

Kagome took a sip of her light purple gatorade.

Come on Sango!Kagome screamed to her friend.


~

The girls on the bench jumped up as the referee blew on her silver whistle 3 times signaling the end of the game.

We won!They yelled running to the rest of the team on the field.

~

Kagome bounded up the snow frosted shrine steps.

Inuyasha!!!!!!!!!!Kagome shouted Dashing into Inuyasha's open arms at the front door with tears of joy ready to stream down her cheeks.

She snuggled her face into his warm orange sweater and let Inuyasha carry her in the house while Mrs.Higurashi and Sota walked in.

~

Drinking hot cocoa alone in Kagome's room she fell asleep.

Inuyasha tucked her her into bed and kissed her lightly on the lips and closed the door and went to bed.
_____________________________________________________________________

the next chapter is very VERY fluffy!*also all of Inuyasha's rabid fan girls will enjoy it!*well Kyla i sent this 2 ya so don't waste ur tym copying and pasting!