InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha and Kagome: Lovers or Haters ❯ The 'so called' Revenge ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15




The week was almost done. Kagome had tried to be around Inuyasha and Sesshomaru but they had kept pushing her away.

‘What are they up to?’ she asked herself. “Ayame!” she called. Ayame walked to her and bowed.

“Yes Kagome?” she said.

“Do you know what Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have been up to?” Kagome asked.

“Well, they did sound like they were planning something.” Ayame told her innocently.

“Ah ha! So my suspicions were true. I wonder what they are planning.” Kagome realized.

“If it helps, Kagome, they said something about revenge.” Ayame quickly stated. “Now, if you will excuse me, Kagome, I must attend to other services.” Kagome nodded her head as she watched Ayame rush off.

‘Oh no. What if they are plotting their revenge because of what I did to them? I must prepare if that theory is true.’ She thought. Kagome quickly set off to the study.





“Okay, so we need to trap her in your bedroom. As soon as she’s in your room, put up a barrier so that way she can’t escape. Agreed?” Inuyasha planned.

“Agreed. We should go over the plan one more time, for Kami’s sake. Just to be sure of what our roles are.” Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

“First, Ayame will tell her that she is needed in your studies which you can easily access through a door leading to your bedroom. When Kagome comes in, talk to her about something so we can catch her off guard. Then I will create a distraction in your room, therefore, she will rush in to see what’s going on. That’s your queue to put up a barrier. When she’s trapped, I will show up and then that’s when we will have our revenge.” Inuyasha said as he smirked seductively.

“Inuyasha, I think we’re going a little over board with this revenge of yours. Maybe I should sit this one out.” Sesshomaru said as he watched Inuyasha rub his hands together.

“Sesshomaru, don’t be such a chicken.” Inuyasha teased.

“What if the plan fails?” Sesshomaru asked.

“Then we’ll have to pray to kami and hope for the best.” Inuyasha replied.

“That is not a very good back up plan.” Sesshomaru stated.

“Keh, stop worrying, mister sensitive! Any more doubts and you’ll jinx it!” Inuyasha said.

Sesshomaru turned to the right, folded his arms, and said, “I am not sensitive.” Inuyasha ignored his comment. Sesshomaru looked at him curiously.

“Why do you want to rush this plan of yours?” he asked. Inuyasha looked at him.

“Ya know, not having sex of a month really kills ya. You should try it sometime” Inuyasha said quickly.

“I think I will consider on passing that thought.” Sesshomaru said with a grin. “Well it’s mid day. We should wait till dusk to make our move. Do you think you can wait till then?”

“Only if someone smacks me a couple of times, and then I’ll snap out of it and will be able to control myself.” Inuyasha told him. ‘My genius plan is already and is now ready to be put into effect.’ Inuyasha suddenly felt a sharp pain in his cheeks and the back of his head.

“Owww! What did ya do that for?” he asked.

“You said you needed someone to smack you a couple of times, so I did it.” Sesshomaru said, feeling happy for him that he finally got a free shot at Inuyasha. ‘This is quite fun. He should let me do this more often.’ He thought.

“Well, at least I’m not being crazy anymore.” He said aloud.




Kagome was in the rafters above Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. She watched the two plan out their strategy.

‘So that’s what they’re planning. Revenge on me. I’ll show them who they’re messing with.’ She thought as she smiled. She waited till they left when she revealed herself. Kagome walked to the garden to watch the sun sink into the trees. She heard someone behind her so she turned around and saw Sango with Shippo and Rin.

“Kagome, do you think you can use your powers to put on a show for these two while I take a bath?” Sango asked.

“I’d be happy to.” Kagome answered. Rin and Shippo cheered as they chose a patch of grass to sit on. Kagome summoned to her, a bunch of beads of dew that had already begun to form. She made them dance around the children as they tried to grab the small balls of water. Kagome laughed when Shippo fell trying to get one that was well out of his range. She then gathered all of the dew and water to form a big bubble of water. She twisted it and shaped it. When she was done, she stepped back to let the children examine it. The ball of water was shaped into the form of Sesshomaru. Kagome started to twist it again and this time making it look like Inuyasha. She shaped it to look like her mother, then her grandpa, then Souta, then Bouyo.

‘I miss them so much. If I wish upon the jewel, I might have to go home and be trapped there. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha will be separated from me.’ Kagome thought sadly. Rin and Shippo knew Kagome was sad so they went to her to comfort her. She smiled as they wiggled their way into her arms.

“Kagome,” Ayame called. Kagome stood up to face her.

“What is it?”

“Lord Sesshomaru wishes that you join him in his study.” Ayame said. Kagome smiled and rolled her eyes.

‘They’ll never give up.’ She thought. “I’ll be right there. Put these two to bed.” Kagome replied.

“Awww, do we have to?” Shippo and Rin said in unison.

“Yes if you want enough energy to play all day long tomorrow. Now, it’s off to bed with you two.” Kagome said. ‘Okay, now to alternate their plan. I’m going to really surprise them now.’ Kagome thought as she walked out of the room. She walked as slow as she could so she could stall for time to think.

‘What if I get stuck in the Feudal Era? I won’t be able to see mama or Souta ever again. But if I get sent back home, I’ll be away from my loves. Well, better not worry about it now. I need to have as much fun as possible.’ Kagome entered Sesshomaru’s study and sat in a chair, then started to read a book. She heard another person walk into the study but paid no attention. Kagome looked up and saw Sesshomaru.

“You know that your punishment for us was uncalled for.” He said in a monotonous way.

Kagome looked back to the book and said, “So?” Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow. “You were trying to spy on me so I had to punish you.” She continued.

“Only because you were spying on use.” He defended. Kagome shrugged and continued to read. Sesshomaru was now getting aggravated. Kagome looked up and knew he was angry. She then heard a crash in his room and dramatically ran into the room to look around. She then heard Sesshomaru quickly enter and shut the door. Sesshomaru then set up his barrier as Inuyasha landed right next to him.

‘Okay, now to play along with their gay ass game.’ She thought. ‘or should I alter it? I’ll see what they have to say first.’

“This is payback for that punishment you gave us.” Inuyasha said as Sesshomaru smiled wickedly. Kagome yawned.

‘What? She’s supposed to be surprised!’ Inuyasha thought as he sent Sesshomaru a questioned look.

‘I don’t have time for this.’ Kagome put up a pink barrier and had chains fly at them. The chains threw them against the wall and held them there as they struggled to get loose.

“Don’t bother struggling. You won’t get out of those chains.” Kagome said enthusiastically.

“This isn’t right. Hey!! Where ya goin?” Inuyasha asked.

“I’m going to bed while you hang there.” She said as she dressed in her pajamas.

“Well, what if we get out?” Sesshomaru asked.

“So, you get out. You couldn’t do anything to me anyway. I have a barrier around me.” Kagome said as she tucked herself in. “Now be good puppies and no noise.”

“Puppies?” Sesshomaru said as he raised an eyebrow. Kagome nestled into bed and fell asleep.



Kagome woke up to see the sun shining over the mountains. She looked at the wall in front of her and saw her mates sleeping. She smiled as she thought up an idea. ‘I know, I’ll enter they’re dreams and see what they are dreaming of.’ Kagome stepped in front of Sesshomaru and watched him sleep. She looked at his calm and peaceful face. She took her hand and placed her finger tips on Sesshomaru’s blue moon. Before she started to concentrate, she saw Sesshomaru give out a genuine smile. She stared at the smile, admiring it while she could, then concentrated and used her powers to enter his dream. She found herself in the prairie, the wind blowing wildly. She saw Inuyasha and Sesshomaru growling at each other. She also saw herself standing behind Inuyasha.

‘I remember this. This was the first time I ever met him.’ She suddenly heard a voice that she knew belonged to Sesshomaru.

“How did I end up with her? Here we are mortal enemies but in reality, she is my mate-to-be.” Kagome sat down, leaning against a tree. She suddenly saw Sesshomaru standing few feet away.

“I truly love her and now I give my solemn oath to protect her and never leave her.” Sesshomaru vowed. Kagome stood up and faced him.

“And I give my solemn vow to always protect you and Inuyasha and I promise to never leave your side.” Kagome said as she watched Sesshomaru look around. She mumbled a spell to make her visible and laid a hand on Sesshomaru’s shoulder. He turned and saw Kagome standing next to him.

‘She’s not part of my dream. How could she be here?’ he thought. Kagome took her arms and wrapped them around Sesshomaru. He was tense for a moment but then cradled her. He nuzzled her hair as he took in the deep smell of roses and vanilla.

“I love you, Koishii.” Kagome looked up at him in teary eyes but a wonderful smile.

“I love you too, Koabitou.” Sesshomaru felt her shiver.

“Koi, you’re trembling. What is wrong?” he asked her concerning.

“Sesshomaru, you must’ve thought about the consequences after wishing upon the jewel. I don’t know if I’ll be sent back home or be trapped here.” Kagome explained. Sesshomaru looked at her.

“Yes, I have thought about it. But know this, if you do go, then I shall wait for you.” He said lovingly. Kagome kissed him and then sensed something.

“I must go. Tonight is the night I will make the jewel disappear forever. I can sense Inuyasha waking as we speak. I’ll see you later Sesshomaru.” Kagome kissed him again then faded out of Sesshomaru’s arms. Kagome found herself standing in front of Sesshomaru as the room faded into focus. Both brothers were still in chains so she carefully took them off and place them on the bed, then walked out.