InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha and Kagome: Lovers or Haters ❯ Lost Love finally Found ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 19



Kagome finished bathing, quickly dressed, and ran back to her room. Inuyasha saw her run into the room and start searching her drawers. “Kagome, what’s wrong? Is everything okay?” he asked. She kept ignoring him and still continued to search. She suddenly stopped when she pulled out a necklace then quickly looked in the back of her closet to find the same exact kimono from her dream.

‘So it wasn’t a dream.’ She thought as her back slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor. “Who was that man? I can’t believe it wasn’t a dream.” She said a loud.

“What wasn’t a dream?” Inuyasha asked as he sat down next to her. She told him the ‘dream’ she had last night. When she finished, Inuyasha took a deep breath. She looked at him and expected a jaw drop or some yelling but he was pretty calm.

“Are you okay Inuyasha?” Kagome asked.

“I’m fine. What do we know, he might not come back.” He answered. Kagome suddenly remembered the fang the man gave her. She stood and took the kimono out of the closet. She searched through all of the pockets and finally found it.

“Inuyasha, can you tell me something from this fang?” she asked. Inuyasha took the fang and started to examine it. He then let all of his worries leak out of him when he found out who it belonged to.

‘Sesshomaru, that sneaky bastard. Now he decides to show up.’ He thought.

“Well, anything?” Kagome asked.

“Sorry, no.” he lied. Kagome sighed.

“Mommy, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing sweetheart. Mommy needs to go to the mall to get more baby supplies. You stay here with daddy.” Kagome told her daughter. Sango rubbed her eyes with her small and little hands.

“Okay mommy.” She yawned. Kagome got dressed and was at the door when Inuyasha stopped her.

“Be safe.”

“I will.” She grabbed her purse and walked out. As she squished the purse against her side, she heard a piece of paper being crinkled. She looked through her purse and pulled out the letter.


Mrs. Kagome Higurashi Takahashi


Meet me at the mall entrance.



She sighed as she stuffed the letter in her purse. ‘Might as well. I wanna know who the hell this stalker is.’ She thought. Kagome walked down the shrine steps and hulled a cab.

“Where to?” the driver asked.

“Tokyo Mall please.” She answered. The driver took her straight to the mall entrance in ten minutes. She paid the driver then got out of the car and headed toward the entrance. As she was walking into the doors, she felt a tug on her arm then suddenly realized that she was being dragged to a nearby table.

“Hey! What’s your problem?” Kagome yelled. She looked toward the person who dragged her but found that he was wearing a helmet. It was black with two silver dragons slithering on the sides. He wore the same out fit in her dream.

“Must you always draw attention to yourself?” he asked as all the people stared but then turned their attention back to what they were doing.

“Okay mystery man, I wanna know who you are right now!” she demanded.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Proper introductions will come later. I see you like the necklace.” Kagome looked down at the necklace and flew a hand to hang on to it.

“Yes. It’s lovely, but do not change the subject.” She replied. She heard him give a giggle but quickly stopped. ‘There’s something about that laugh that reminds me of someone, but it couldn’t possibly.’ She thought curiously.

“What do you want with me?” she questioned.

“Nothing.” He answered.

“Then what are you stalking me for?” she asked harshly. She watched him take out another helmet and set it on the table. It had red dragons going down the sides and was also black. She turned her attention to the man and raised an eyebrow. She watched him grab the helmet and stand.

“Coming?” he asked.

“Where?”

“Outside.” She stood and followed him out of the building. He lead her to a black crotch rocket that had silver dragons streaking along the sides. He gave her the helmet and got on while she stood there.

“Oh no. I agreed to go outside, I didn’t agree for you to take me somewhere.” She stated. The man shook his head.

“Wow. The Kagome I knew had a sense of adventure and never questioned anyone what they were going to do to or with her.” He told her.

“Well, that Kagome grew up and had a kid. I don’t even know you. How do you know what I’m like?” she asked.

“Like I said. I’m an old friend.” He said as he drawled out the last word. Kagome put on a look of disgust then put on the helmet and climbed onto the bike. She strapped her arms around him tightly as he throttled the bike for an immediate take off. Kagome closed her eyes as the man sped through the streets of Tokyo.

“Are you crazy?” she yelled as he ran a red light.

“I guess so!” he answered her over the howling wind. When then stopped, Kagome quickly got off the bike, bent down, and started kissing the ground.

“Thank Kami for gravity!” she said as she got to her feet. She looked around and saw a bunch of trees, then realized that this was right next to the Higurashi Shrine.

“Where are we?” she asked. She looked at the man and saw that he didn’t remove his helmet.

“Follow me.” He said. Kagome followed him into the trees when she finally noticed how tall he was.

‘He looks so much taller than Inuyasha.’ She thought. They came to a little stream and sat down next to it.

“Mrs. Akanata, do not take this suspiciously but, I am in the study of demons and I saw you with your husband, I had to look into his history.” He told her. Kagome nodded her head as a sign for him to continue. “I recently discovered that his brother was the lord of the West correct?” he asked.

“He still is. I haven’t seen him for two years.” She replied.

“Well, I noticed that he is your mate and I was merely wondering if you still loved him.” He said. Kagome looked at the ground.

‘Of course I still love him. What would I give to be back into his loving arms again.’ She thought as she looked back toward the man. “Of course I still love him. I’ve been trying to find him for two years but I haven’t succeeded.” She told him.

“You’re in luck. He loves you as well.” He said.

“You’re probably ri-“ she cut off when his words finally registered her brain. “How do you know this?” Kagome questioned.

“I know where he is and he has told me all about you.” He explained.

“Where is he?” she said as she gasped for air.

“Right here.” The man said as he took off his helmet. Kagome watched the silver hair drop from the top of his head and saw his amber eyes. She then felt tears running down her cheeks.

“Sesshomaru? Is it really you?” she said as she moved his bangs out of the way to reveal his blue crescent moon. She smiled and hugged him. “It is you!” she cried as she held on to him tighter than ever.

“I told you I’d wait for you.” He said against her neck.

“Sesshomaru, I’ve missed you so much! How long ago did you find me?” she asked. He pulled back and stared into her brown eyes. She watched him take her hand and remove the concealment ring from her finger. He watched all of her human features disappear as her hanyou look showed.

“I have found you a month ago. When I saw you for the first time in 502 years, I couldn’t think of what to say. You should have known it was me in the first place. Remember the fang I gave you?” he asked.

“Yes, I have it her in my pocket.” She said as she took out the fang. She watched him give her a toothy grin but saw the empty space where the fang should have been. Kagome giggled but then kissed him passionately.

“Koibitou, I love you so much.” Kagome said.

“I love you too, Koishii. For 502 years I’ve been trying to think of what I’d say to you, but I cam up with nothing until I found you and words were rushing through my head. Seeing you warms my heart and soul” he admitted. Kagome cried and held on tight to his over coat. Sesshomaru brought a hand to her face and held it with two fingers. HE slowly brought his lips down to hers and kissed her. Kagome pulled back and looked him in the eye.

“I want to show you something.” She told him. He nodded and got up. ‘I thought this place looked familiar. This is where Sesshomaru flew away with me on his cloud. I wonder if the den was still here.’ She thought.

“Where are you taking me?” he asked.

“You want to spoil the surprise?” she answered. He rolled his eyes and continued to follow her. They came to a small hill with leaves and sticks all strangely in one spot. Kagome lifted the door and crouched down and descended the hand made stairs. She looked back before going any further and saw Sesshomaru standing in the entrance.

“Come on, Sesshomaru! Not afraid to get a little dirty are ya?” she teased. She then continued down the stairs as Sesshomaru descended behind her. Kagome saw the small archway and went inside the room. It was big enough for two people but since Inuyasha dug the den, he only shared it with himself. Kagome turned and saw Sesshomaru come in.

“Surprise?” she said.

“Did you do this?” he asked.

“No, Inuyasha did. He said that Kaede’s hut was too small and was tired of being squished all the time. I caught him building this. I remember when he was out with Kikyo and I decided to see what it was like inside but I never got the chance. As I was heading there, I passed by Goshinokbu and saw Inuyasha and Kikyo. That’s when I ran away.” She explained. Kagome sat down on the straw as Sesshomaru sat down with her. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her again. This time, Kagome was so deep into the kiss that her youkai side screamed for him. She took of his shirt and started unbuttoning his pants. Sesshomaru saw her eyes completely crimson and knew that his youkai would get completely out of his control. Sesshomaru grabbed her and looked at her.

“Do not worry, love. I know what I’m doing.” He saw her eyes return to normal, then took off her shirt. She unclasped her bra and threw it aside. Sesshomaru sat up and nipped at her neck while she held his head there in a hugging state.

“Oh Sesshomaru! Take me. Take me away to your world and let us be left there.” She whispered.