InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha at the DANCE! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Although I love daydreaming about it*

Chapter2

The next morning they all woke up and headed for the well! Inuyasha was lagging behind complaining about something, but Kagome was smiling brightly and when he saw this it made his heart skip.

*She is so beautiful when she smiles why would she want take me to her dance? As if I would let her take any one else* he questioned himself then smirked

When they arrived at the well he took her around the waist and jumped in. When they were back in her time she ran into the house yelling out for her mom.

"Mom! Mom! Where are you I need some money to take Inuyasha to the mall!" she shouted throughout the house.

"In here dear" her mother called from the kitchen

"Now whats this about Inuyasha and the mall" her mother inquired

"Oh, well I need to get him some new cloths so we can go to the dance on tomorrow" she stated

Then her mother reminded her of something "but I thought the dance theme was feudal Japan?"

"OH, that's right how could I forget I helped picked it out!" she screamed causing Inuyasha's ears to bend back onto his head.

"Ok well then I guess I will just be off to school" she smiled

"Oh no you don't! if we aren't going to that maalla thingy then we are going to go back and look for jewel shards." He stated

"Please Inuyasha I won't be long and the dance is tomorrow night anyways, PLEASE!" she said giving him the puppy dog eyes

"Hey that's my job" he yelled

She just giggled and headed off to school.

At School

It was lunch time and the girls were all giggling talking about the dance until Kagome sat down and they all shut their traps.

"Why so quite" Inquired Kagome

"Oh nothing, did you happen to find a date for the dance yet?" asked the blond.

She just blushed and nodded. All three girls gasped in shock.

Then they started going on and on adding to each others sentences.

"What! Who! Do we know him?! Whats he like? Whats his name? It better not be that two timing…" She was cut off when Kagome glared at her.

"He is not two timing me! We…we are just going as friends OK!" She said a little annoyed

"Oh" is all they said and it was silent. Well for 30 sec. anyways until they started up again.

"Well are you at least going to give us a name?!" inquired the red head

"Inuyasha" She stated without looking up from her lunch

"After that myth we were reading about that dog demon in…"She was cut off when Kagome spit her milk across the table

"When..when did we read a myth about a dog demon" she asked kind of nervously

"Oh we read that last week in English" Stated the brown hair girl

"Yea it was actually a really good story I actually paid attention!" Stated the blond

"Interesting" Kagome said

"Yea it was so full of adventure and romance" Stated the read head

"Rom..romance?!" Kagome stuttered out

"Yea with fighting and saving each other all the time and…"She was cut of by Kagome who suddenly got up and walked away

*I shouldn't ask, I shouldn't know the story, I shouldn't know the future or I mean past, I will forget I ever heard a thing, It was most likely about Sango and Miroku or Inuyasha and Kikyo. NOTHING to do with me* She finally thought enough times to convince her self to forget about it.

Little did the girls know that a certain brown haired boy was watching the whole thing.

*No! She was supposed to be mine, begging me to take her to the dance! I will get this Inuyasha guy and she will be mine by the end of the night* Smirked a not so dumb witted Hojo or is he?!

The rest of her day went by fast and when she got home she found Inuyasha asleep on her bed.

*Oh he looks so cute like that* she thought and couldn't resist the temptation to touch his ears. As soon as she did he started purring. When she stopped Inuyasha woke up and said

"Finally your home what took you so long wench!" *yea, he was cute before he opened that big mouth of his*

"SIT" was her only reply

THUD

"Wench!" he spat out for the ground

She stayed up late that night to finish her homework. Inuyasha was asleep on the floor and so Kagome went to bed around midnight. When she woke up she was all comfy and warm and had a harder time then usually getting out of bed to go to school. Then when she finally tried to get up she realized she couldn't move. She looked at her waist and noticed INUYASHA'S arm around HER! She freaked and said the first thing that came to her head

"Sit" which wasn't a really good idea because he was still holding her and some how she ended up under neither him! His mouth was only inches away she could feel his breath on her cheek; they were caught up in the moment until her cat jumped on the bed. That's when they both realized their position then blushed. When the spell wore off they both jumped out of bed and tried to act like nothing happen. Kagome quickly got dressed and ran off to school; her cheeks still had a light rosy look to them.

School was only a half a day considering the dance and the preparation for the dance. Kagome helped with the decorations (Since she knew how it was to look*hint hint wink wink*)

The court yard was fully of white lights, little huts and beautiful flowers. It really wouldn't feel like feudal Japan until every one was their dressed in their traditional clothing.

She ran home fast from school that day to get ready. She wore a beautiful traditional red silk kimono with silver flowers embroidered on it. Inuyasha wore his traditional red one with his sword at his side (it was ok cause it looked like part of his costume and when it didn't transform it couldn't even cut paper :) )

*That's all for now. Sorry I know it wasn't the most interesting chapter but I promise the next one will be a whole lot better. I mean it is the dance how could it not be better. Well maybe the one after that will out do it but who knows; guess you will just have to wait to find out. I will try to update as soon as I can. I know I said once a week but I just had the energy to write more after getting those reviews. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next up the dance!!*

PLEASE REVIEW!