InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ inuyasha crap ❯ crap ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is some random Inuyasha crap I came up with. Yaoi implied and it's pretty funny!!! I had a lot of fun writing this!!!!!!!!! Read and enjoy!
 
 
Sango and Kagome walked back to Kagome's house after a very eventful shopping day. When they defeated Naraku, everyone went to Kagome's shrine for a much-needed vacation. Inuyasha and Miroku were in the house and Shippo was with Souta and Kagome's mom at the park. The girls couldn't wait to show their boyfriends what they had bought for them.
 
“They are going to be so excited!!!” Kagome was telling Sango.
The demon huntress grinned. “I know!! Wait till Miroku sees this beautiful locket I bought him.”
“Really? I got Inuyasha a locket too!! Is there a picture of you and Miroku in yours?” Kagome asked.
Sango smiled dreamily. “Yep and yours?”
Kagome grinned. “Also yep. Let's go give them their surprises!!!”
 
Excited, the girls ran into the shrine and into the living room. They were about to open the sliding door to the t.v. room when they stopped in their tracks… What they heard was moaning and groaning.
 
Miroku's voice floated to them. “I can't believe you Inuyasha!! It's stuck and I can't get it out!!”
“What are you blaming me for? It's your fault too!!”
“You broke Sango's favorite toy!!!!! We can't fix this!”
The girls heard Inuyasha sigh.
“Don't worry. I'll try wiggling it.”
 
A few moments pause.
 
“No dice. It won't budge.”
 
They heard Miroku sigh.
 
“How did we ever get something that big into a hole so small……”
“Miroku, quit freaking out and help me!!”
“Ouch!! Your claws are digging in !!!”
“Sorry.”
 
The girls couldn't take it anymore!!
 
“Why would they chose eachother over us?” Kagome whispered to Sango with tears streaming down her face.
“I-I don't know…” Sango sobbed.
“We have to go in there and tell them we know. It might break our hearts, but we have to.” Kagome sniffed.
“Your right… We have to tell them.”
The two gathered up their courage and walked in….. to see Inuyasha and Miroku fully clothed and standing in front of a sword imbedded in the wall. The boys jumped when they saw who was watching.
 
“IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!” they yelled simultaneously. Sango and Kagome twitched. Sango covered up her shock/sadness/red face with anger.
 
“Is that MY sword???” she asked in a dangerous tone.
“n-no!!!” Miroku said.
“Is that Sango's sword???” Kagome asked Inuyasha in a dangerous tone.
“N-n-no!!” Inuyasha stammered.
 
Needless to say, the girls beat them up. But after the boys were bloody mangled heaps on the floor, both girls sank to their knees and hugged their boy friends. They got up and left the lockets around their boyfriends necks and left, chatting, to the mall. Again….
 
Reveiw or i will send my army of deranged, psycotic monkeys after you!!!!!