InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Outtakes ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

InuYasha outtakes
 
Day 1
Director: SITTING SCENE TAKE 1
Kagome: InuYasha Sit boy!
InuYasha: Screw you! I ain't sitting down!
Miroku: *whispers to Inu* they will cut your pay check...
InuYasha: *smashes into the ground *
TAKE 2
Kagome: InuYasha sit boy!
InuYasha: ...
*Everyone including Kagome but InuYasha smashes into the ground*
InuYasha: Now this I like *evil grin*
 
Day 2
 
Sesshomaru: *walks away in a random direction*
Jaken: WAIT FOR ME LORD SESSHOMARU!
Sesshomaru: *Continues to walk *
Jaken: WAIT! LORD SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUU WAIIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Sesshomaru: ¬ ¬ *stops abruptly *
Jaken: WAIIIII-- *smashes into Sess *
Sesshomaru: * Takes out Tokijin sword * I grow weary of your annoying voice. Jaken.
Jaken: What…what are you going to do Lord Sess--- *gets cut in two *
Sesshomaru: *with a satanic look in his eyes, takes out Tenseiga and revives Jaken. Then kills him again, brings him back, kills him again, brings him back… *
Director: *spitting out his coffee * what are you doing!
Sesshomaru: BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! * Continues his massacre *
Director: *yelling * CUT! STOP TAPING! CUT!
Sesshomaru: I am MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
 
 
Day 3 (based on fanart)
 
Backstage after show:
Sesshomaru: DAMN YOU INUYASHA LET GO! Anna is coming!
InuYasha strongly holds Fluffy in his grasp
InuYasha: *being hugged by Kaen* If I have to put up with it, so do you ¬ ¬
Sesshomaru: LEGGO! LEGGO! LEGGO!!!!!! *Pulls and tugs strongly*
Anna: *from a distance* SESSY!!!
Sesshomaru: O.O;;;;; *runs in opposite direction but it doesn't work* BAHHHHHHH
InuYasha: *Now buried under 10 fangirls. Only his arm holding Fluffy can be seen* This…is unreal…torture...
Anna: *now a few feet away* Sessy!!! *about to jump on him*
Sesshomaru: Noooooooooooooo! *last pointless effort to run*
Director: *sipping coffee, entering the backstage* Git….o.o
Sees InuYasha in his bound state on the floor and Sesshomaru still trying to run away even if Anna is on him now
Director: Never seen Sesshomaru act like that before O.o o.O
 
Day 4
 
Director: KAGOURA UNDER THE STARS SCENE TAKE 1
Kagoura: *after seeing a shooting star and thinks of Sesshomaru to help her kill Naraku* That's it! He can help me! *Throws the 2 shards into the air.* ah…ah…ah *Sneeze. Shards fall into the long grass and disappears* DAMNIT! *desperately searches for shards*
TAKE 2
That's it! He can help me! *Throws the 2 shards into the air. One falls into her right eye and she swallows the other* AHHH*cough* My eye! *cough*
TAKE 3
That's it! He can help me! *Throws the 2 shards into the air.*
InuYasha pops out of the forest behind her and grabs the shards in mid air
InuYasha: *jumping away while looking at her* that's what you get when your not careful with these! Hahahah--- *smashes into nearby tree*
Kagoura: Look who's talking ¬ ¬
InuYasha: *raising a finger pointing at her while laying flat face first on the ground* I herd that…
 
Day 5
 
Director: MIROKU AND KAZAANA SCENE. TAKE 1
Miroku: Everyone back away! Ill suck those demons with my kazaana! *puts his hand into position*
Everyone waits
Miroku: ehh o.o; Kazaana! *Nothing* KAZAANA!! *still nothing* what's wrong with this thing? *Points hand in front of his face* hmm… uh-oh O.o *Kazaana starts up and his face gets sucked into his hand.
TAKE 2
Miroku: Kazaana!! *starts up and pulls all the demons towards him* All perish into my hand mouhahahah--- *Kazaana stops suddenly just before it sucks up the demons* ah Shi-- *100000 demons smashes into him burying him completely*
Miroku: *in a muffled and annoyed voice* this hand is truly cursed ¬ ¬ …