InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha Outtakes ❯ InuYasha Outtakes II ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

InuYasha Outtakes II
Day 6 Episode 4
 
Director: TAKE 1 (Directors comment)
Kaede: Talking out loud in the middle of the forest buried under leafs and dirt with only her head showing, talking to know one.
Director: *to himself * Ok…who is she talking too? That's not even part of the script! She's not even supposed to be in the show, only at the end! I fall asleep 2 seconds and look what happens u.u; *Kaede still talking in the background *
I think she lost a little too much blood and she's now hallucinating InuYasha and Kagome standing beside her or something O.o
Kaede: *still talking since the begging of the show but no one took notice till the last 2 minutes *
Director: >_< is she still talking…
 
TAKE 2
Kagome: *fires an arrow trying to hit Yura *
InuYasha: HEY! WATCH WERE YOUR AIMING WITH THAT THING!
Director: *too himself again* ok has anyone else notice the arrow curves when it misses InuYasha's head by an inch? O.o Lets try this scene again…
 
TAKE 3
Kagome: *fires an arrow trying to hit Yura *
InuYasha: *gets hit by the arrow * YYYYYAOUCH! OH GOD THAT HURTS! THE PAIN! THE PAIN!!! EVERY SECOND I LIVE IS PURE AGONY! WOHOOOHOOOGAWD!
Everyone on the set: O.o It's…just a plastic arrow with a foamy tip o.O
InuYasha: Oh…so it is…hmmm… *walks away slowly *
 
TAKE 4
Kagome: *stabbing Yura's red skull * The strings are connect to it's head!
Red Skull: *stab * ouch.. *stab * ouch… stop that it hurts *stab* I am telling you stop that before you--- *skull breaks * OH GOD THAT HURTS! OH GOD! THE PAIN! *dies and so does Yura *
Director: Well that was a little TOO exaggerated for a skull breaking don't you think?
Everyone on scene: *nods * O.O;
 
TAKE 5
Kagome: How long do you think it's going to take us to find all the jewel shards?
InuYasha: Ohhh about 167 episodes up to date on my count.
Director: ¬ ¬ you baka…
Kagome: Thank you Captain Obvious… You just had to spoil it for everyone!
InuYasha: What did I do?! It's the truth ain't it? *Looks around confused *
Kagome: *In an annoyed fashion * Oh InuYasha… *sigh * Sit Boy!
InuYasha: *smashes into the ground *
(This one I was running out of ideas u.u)
 
Day 7 episode 6
 
TAKE 1
Kagome: *pulls out sword. InuYasha and Sesshomaru pauses in awe* Oops…Sorry
InuYasha: O.o
Sesshomaru: o.O
Kagome: Ill just…put it back in the little hole there…
InuYasha & Sesshomaru: NOOOOOO!
 
TAKE 2
Sesshomaru appears beside Kagome in a blink of an eye
Kagome: *shriek* Stop popping up like that!
Sesshomaru: Sorry. Can't help it…any way die! *Points hand towards her and sprays his weird green smelly at her *
Kagome: *pinches nose* Do you ever shower? Man that smells! Uh-oh, the bones are melting on me! IM MELTING! MEEEELLLTIIINNNGG!!
InuYasha: What is she? The witch from the Wizard of Oz! Wait… how am I supposed to know that o.o;
 
TAKE 3
Sesshomaru: * turning into his true form*
InuYasha: this can't be good.
Sesshomaru: *turns into a cute little puppy as soft as Fluffy * shoot this wasn't what I had in mind o.o;;;;
Kagome: OOOO SOOO CUUUUUTE ^__________^ *runs to Sessy, picks him up and hugs him like a plushy *
Sesshomaru: Can't… Breath!