InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ inuyasha's adopted sister ❯ introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha even though i wish i did.I DO however own the characters Katie and Inukaiga. I created Inukaiga and Katie is a nickname(in case u were wondering). for bio sheet go to site below
http:// www. geo cities .com/gemini_dragon_gurl /inuyasha/bios.htm
Chapter 1- Introduction
My name is Katie. I'm a friend of Kagome, Inuyasha and the others but I'm also Inuyasha's adopted sister. Inuyasha adopted me in order to protect me from other youkai. He could never protect me from Kouga though. I'd always had a crush on Kouga but at first he didn't recognize or even look twice at me, until he found me and Kagome talking in the woods one day. His attentions then transferred from Kagome to me. Although Inuyasha liked the fact that Kouga was no longer always going after Kagome, he did not like the fact that his attentions had transferred to me. It was his fault in a way though. Inuyasha just egged Kouga on by saying he didn't want him around me.
Kouga traveled with us more and we would trade off; sometime we would travel with the group and others we would stay in one place near the village. He almost never went too far away without having me go with him and I always readily agreed. It was like that for about a few months and everything was wonderful during that time. It all ended when we had a fight about his thoughts on mating. He said even though I would be his mate he could never defile his tribe so Ayame would be the one to bear his pups.