InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's Christmas ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha's Christmas

Kagome pulled herself out of the Bone Eater's Well, humming a tune to herself. Inuyasha, sitting in a tree nearby, noticed several things odd things about her appearance. For one, she was wearing a red sweater and a green skirt, a strange combination in his view. Another thing, she had a red bow in her hair, and around her neck was a red and green striped choker. Also, she didn't have her backpack or her shards of the jewel.

"Inuyasha," she called up to him, "come on down! I have something to tell you!"

Inuyasha lept out of the tree, landing right in front of her. "Feh. What do you want? And where's the jewel?"

"Can't you stop caring about the jewel for more than five seconds?! Listen Inuyasha, I just wanted to invite you to come spend Christmas in my time!" Kagome grinned.

"I don't know what this Chris-thing is, and I don't care."

"SIT!"

THUMP!

"C'mon Inuyasha, it'll be fun! And there'll be ramen," Kagome added.

"How much ramen?"

"Lots of ramen."

"Alright wench, I'll go to this Krismas thing. But there better be ramen."

Kagome didn't answer, but instead pulled Inuyasha into the well. This was going to be a Christmas to remember.