InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha's little crush ❯ Inuyasha's little crush ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha's Little Crush
 
“OK class we have a new student today her name is Kagome I want you to treat with respect and make her feel welcome” said Tisha the first grade teacher.
“You can go sit over there between Jakotsu and Inuyasha, Inuyasha can you please raise your hand” asked Tisha.
Inuyasha did as the teacher asked and Kagome went to take her seat. When she sat between Inuyasha and Jakotsu, Jakotsu started picking on Kagome.
“Ewe I have to sit next to a mare human and what's worse is that she's an ugly girl at that” said Jakotsu.
“Be quite Jakotsu leave Kagome alone or I'll tell” shouted Inuyasha.
“Thank you very much Inuyasha”
“No problem oh don't worry about him calling you ugly because he says that to all the girls the truth is he is gay”
“Kids quite down now class is starting, take out your math book and lets begin” said Tisha.
“Thanks again” whispered Kagome.
After 45 minutes later the bell ringed for recess.
“Ok class its time for recess” said Tisha.
“Hey Kagome do you want to play ball with me” asked Inuyasha.
“Sure I love to thanks” answered Kagome.
While Inuyasha and Kagome were playing catch Inuyasha threw it really far.
“Sorry about that Kagome” shouted Inuyasha.
“It's ok I'll get” shouted Kagome.
When Kagome tried to pick the ball up Bankotsu knocked Kagome down to the ground.
“Hey what did you do that for” asked Kagome.
“I here you been messing with my brother's boyfriend” answered Bankotsu
“What are you talking about I haven't messed with his boyfriend at all”
“His boyfriend is Inuyasha you better stay away from him from now on got it”
“I'm sorry I had no idea”
“We'll now you do and will leave this as a warning”
“What are you doing” asked Kagome
“Jakotsutou took out his snake like sword to strike Kagome.
“Inuyasha help” screamed Kagome.
Ones Inuyasha heard Kagome cry for help he ran as fast as he could to save her.
He grabbed her right at the last second.
“Inuyasha thank you”
“Don't worry I won't let them hurt you I swear it”
“Yo Jakotsu what you go and do that for” shouted Inuyasha
“Oh Inuyasha I was only doing it for us”
“You'll pay for that” shouted Inuyasha.
Inuyasha layed Kagome down on one of the benches and walked back to Jakotsutou and Bankotsu to fight, but at that second the bell ring to go back in for class.
“Class time to come back in” shouted Tisha
“We'll Inuyasha you got lucky” said Bankotsu
After he said that he and Jakotsu walked off towards the school.
Inuyasha walked back to Kagome and picked her up and carried her to the classroom.
Before they got to the door Inuyasha let Kagome finally stand on her own.
“You sure your ok I can take you to the nurse” asked Inuyasha.
“No I'll be ok thanks for saving me Inuyasha” answered Kagome.
“Umm you already said that, come on we better get inside the class room before Miss Tisha gets mad” said Inuyasha.
“Ok class for homework I want you to use you're spelling words in a sentence with no spelling mistakes or I will take points off”
After Miss Tisha explained the homework the bell ranged for the classmates to leave.
“All right class that's all for today have a good day and see you tomarrow”
“Inuyasha wait” shouted Kagome.
“What's wrong” asked Inuyasha
“I just wanted to thank you again for all you've done for me today” answered Kagome.
“It was no problem I wasn't about to let those jerks hurt you like that”
“We'll I better get going I don't want my mom to worry”
“Ok I guess I'll see you tomarrow”
“Ok bye Inuyasha”
As Kagome was walking along on the sidewalk she saw Bankotsu and Jakotsu walking right up to her”
Oh no thought Kagome.
“Hey little brother look who it is” said Bankotsu.
“What are you doing here” asked Kagome.
“Same thing as you going home we go down this road everyday, if you don't want to get a beating everyday you better take another road home pale” said Bankotsu.
Oh I wish Inuyasha was here thought Kagome.
“Oh older brother I don't think she is listening do you think we should teach her a lesson Bankotsu” asked Jakotsu
Yes let's leave scars on her stomach painful ones.
After want seemed forever for Kagome it only took a minute to give Kagome so much pain and then they finally turned away and walked off.
Kagome had to wait for a while before she could get up from the ground and gain some of her strength to go home.
She finally got up and went home.
The next she went to school despite of her injury her mother put bandages on it but her stomach was very sensitive.
“Hey Kagome how are today” asked Inuyasha as she walked in.
“Oh hi Inuyasha I'm fine” answered Kagome.
“Ok class it's time to sit down and take out your homework” said Tisha.
As Kagome scooted herself closer to her desk she accidentally bumped her stomach in to her.
“Ouch” whispered Kagome.
“Kagome you ok” asked Inuyasha
“Yeah I'm ok don't worry” answered Kagome.
“I am very proud of you class for doing your homework for that we can have recess early” said Tisha.
The whole class ran out as fast as they could.
“Kagome do you want to play ball with me again today” asked Inuyasha.
“Sure I love to Inuyasha” answered Kagome.
While they were playing ball Inuyasha accidentally threw the ball into her stomach but not hard at all.
Kagome put her arms around her stomach and fell to the ground.
“Kagome” shouted Inuyasha
Inuyasha ran over to Kagome and put her head on his lap.
“Kagome are you ok” asked Inuyasha painically.
“Inuyasha this isn't your fault look” said Kagome
“Kagome who did this to you” asked Inuyasha.
“I can't tell you they'll keep hurting me” answered Kagome.
“Kagome just tell me I swear I won't let them ever hurt you like this again” shouted Inuyasha.
“It was Bankotsu and Jakotsu they it did when I was on my way home.
Inuyasha picked up Kagome and laid her on the bench.
“Inuyasha were are you going” asked Kagome.
“Were do you think I am going to make Jakotsu and Bankotsu pay for what they did to you” answered Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha please don't you know how much I hate violent” said Kagome.
“Kagome how can you let them get away with this what they did to you” asked Inuyasha.
“Please Inuyasha I don't want to be left alone”
“All right” answered Inuyasha.
Ten minutes later two new kids came out two play.
“Hey Miroku look at that girl and boy next to the bench we should go see if there ok” said Sango.
“Of course” answered Miroku.
Sango and Miroku walked over to Inuyasha and Kagome.
“Hi are you two ok” asked Sango.
“Yeah I'm fine but not Kagome” answered Inuyasha.
“What happened to her” asked Sango.
“Those jerks Bankotsu and Jakotsu beat her up and I wasn't there to protect her” answered Inuyasha.
“How terrible” said Miroku
“I'm going to take Kagome home now can you two tell the teacher for me please” asked Inuyasha.
“Sure don't worry will tell oh and by the way my name is Sango and this is my friend Miroku” answered Sango.
“Thank you guys and my name is Inuyasha and this is Kagome we'll I better get going see you guys later” said Inuyasha.
As Inuyasha was carrying Kagome home they started talking.
“Inuyasha thank you for not going to fight Bankotsu and Jakotsu” said Kagome.
“I only didn't fight them because I didn't want to get in trouble and I didn't want to leave you unprotected”
“Inuyasha what if they do it again and your not there” asked Kagome.
“You don't have to worry I will always be there to protect you Kagome I swear it” answered Inuyasha
And from that day on Inuyasha kept his promise Sango and Miroku became really good friends with Inuyasha and Kagome.
Its 15 years later and Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku are still really good friends closer now more then ever.
As Kagome was walking along the side walk she herd someone call out her name.
“Hey Kagome” shouted Sango.
“Oh hi Sango were is Miroku” asked Kagome.
“He is gone on vacation with his family to Daytona beach” answered Sango.
“Sounds like fun” said Kagome.
“Yeah He'll be gone for the whole weekend”
“Hey Sango do you have anything planed this weekend” asked Kagome.
“No not really, why” asked Sango.
“Would you like to stay over with me”
“Sure I love to it'll be fun”
“Great it'll be just like the good old days remember how we use to stay at each others all the time”
“Yeah good times”
“We'll I better get going I don't want my parents to worry I told them I was only taking a short walk”
“Ok I'll pick you up tonight at 8:00”
“Ok bye Kagome”
“Bye Sango”
It sure is a nice day I wonder what Inuyasha is doing right now I hope he is already at the park though Kagome.
Inuyasha's point of view.
“Inuyasha dear can you help me with these bags” asked Inuyasha's mother.
“Sure mom”
“Thanks dear”
“Oh Inuyasha how's your girlfriend Kagome doing”
“She's not my girlfriend she's just a friend and she's doing fine”
“In fact I told I meet her some were today I have to go mom”
“Ok be careful”
Kagome's point of view.
“Inuyasha were are, you told me to meet you at the park” whispering to herself.
“Hey Kagome” shouted Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha”
“Sorry I was late I had tell help my mom with stuff”
“It's ok so what did you want me for” asked Kagome
Inuyasha pulled out a picnic basket.
“Oh Inuyasha your so thoughtful”
“My mom maid it, it was her idea” said Inuyasha blushing at the same time.
“Wow this is really good”
Everything was going smoothly until Kagome saw some old faces coming towards them.
“Inuyasha”
“What is it”
“Hello Inuyasha and hello Kagome I hope you haven't forgotten about us” said Bankotsu.
“Hey Inuyasha did you miss me” asked Jakotsu.
“What do you creeps want”
“How sweet you made us dinner” said Bankotsu.
Bankotsu snatched Kagome's sandwich right out of her hand.
“Hey that's mine”
“Ahh to bad I'm hungry” said Bankotsu.
“Hey you creep that was Kagome's it wasn't for you” said Inuyasha angrily.
“Oh Inuyasha are these flowers are for me” said Jakotsu snatching them from Kagome's hand.
“I'm getting really sick of you two you've been nothing but trouble to Kagome every since she was little” said Inuyasha angrily.
“So what we do because it's fun and she so weak, how pathetic the only reason she hangs around you a half breed is because you protect her” said Bankotsu laughing at the same time.
“That's not true Inuyasha” said Kagome.
“Don't worry I don't believe a word these creeps say” said Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha you wont always be there for Kagome and when your not will attack her when you least expect it” said Bankotsu.
“Damn you” shouted Inuyasha.
After that Bankotsu and Jakotsu turned around and walked off.
“Bye Inuyasha” shouted Jakotsu.
“Inuyasha you don't have to stay with me it must get tiresome of protecting I understand if you want to go home”
“Don't be stupid I'm not going to let those jerks hurt you the only way to get rid of them is to kill them” said Inuyasha.
“Oh no I had no idea what time it was its got in so late I told Sango I pick her up at 8:00 she sleeping over”
“I'll take you over there you'll get there faster”
Five minutes later they both finally reached Sango's.
Kagome ranged the door bell and Sango ran to the door.
“Hi Kagome hi Inuyasha”
“Hey Sango you ready” asked Kagome.
“Yeah I didn't relies Inuyasha was coming”
“Oh I never really asked Inuyasha did you want to sleep over with us” asked Kagome.
“Not a chance why would I want to stay at a girl's slumber party” said Inuyasha.
“OK then I guess I'll see you tomorrow then”
After that Inuyasha turned around to leave and he left.
“Good bye Inuyasha thanks again”
Kagome and Sango finally arrived to Kagome's home.
“Mom were home”
“Oh hello and hello to you Sango”
“Hello Mrs. Higurashi”
“Sango you can come and put your stuff in my room”
After Sango put her stuff in Kagome's room Kagome took out a tape and put in the VCR.
“Ready to watch a horror movie” asked Kagome
“Yeah”
“Hey Sango is Kohaku here with you” asked Sota
“Sota what are you doing in my room”
“I just wanted to know if Kohaku was here” asked Sota
“No I'm sorry he's at home” answered Sango
“Oh ok tell him I said hi ok”
“I will”
Ones Sango said this Sota left.
“Sorry about my little brother” said Kagome
“It's ok”
After 15 minutes of watching the movie Kagome's mom walked in.
“Would you girls like some popcorn and soda” asked Kagome's mom.
“Sure mom that'll be great thanks”
“Thanks you Miss Higurashi” said Sango.
Five minutes later Kagome's mom came back with the popcorn and drinks. “Thank you” said Sango and Kagome at the same time.
After the movie they both decided to go to bed.
The next day Kagome walked Sango home.
“Hey Sango how is Kohaku doing anyway” asked Kagome.
“He's doing great” answered Sango.
As they were walking along the side walk they saw Jakotsu and Bankotsu walking towards them.
“Oh no” said Kagome.
“Hey Kagome were is my boyfriend Inuyasha” asked Jakotsu.
“He's not here so just leave us alone” shouted Sango angrily.
“Now now Kagome you didn't forget what I said did you Inuyasha isn't here to protect anymore, and you know what that mean don't you” asked Bankotsu.
“Inuyasha may not be here to protect but I am” shouted Sango
“Hahahahahahaha don't make me laugh” said Bankotsu.
Bankotsu knocked Sango right into the ground.
“Oh no Sango” shouted Kagome.
“Now Kagome it's your turn” said Bankotsu.
“Inuyashaaaaaaaaaaaaa”
Inuyasha point of view.
“What was that, it sounded like Kagome”
Inuyasha ran as fast as he could to Kagome.
He saved her right at the last second.
“Inuyasha you have to help Sango please”
Inuyasha laid Kagome down on a bench.
“Don't worry I'll save Sango”
Inuyasha and Bankotsu and Jakotsu fought for ten minutes, until he was finally able to use the wind scar on them and killed them.
“It's finally over” said Inuyasha.
“Sango are you all right” asked Kagome.
“Yeah I'm all right” answered Sango.
“Inuyasha every things ok now I'll carry Sango home” said Kagome.
“Don't be stupid your hurt to I'll carry both of you home” said Inuyasha.
Inuyasha took Sango home first, Kagome said good bye and so did Inuyasha. Then Inuyasha finally took Kagome home. He laid Kagome down on her bed and he sat next to her bed.
“Inuyasha thank you for everything”
“It was no problem I told you I would always protect you. You better get some sleep”
“All right. Good night Inuyasha”
“Good night Kagome”