InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha & the box of Trojan Man condoms! ❯ Inuyasha meets the Trojan Man! ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey peeps!this is my first one shot!hope you enjoy!

Inuyasha meets a Trojan Man condom!
diclaimer:I do not own any of the Inuyasha
characters niether do I own Trojan Man
condoms!Happy?Good!Read!

One day Inuyasha was getting pissed off that Kagome had not come back to hunt down jewel shards in two whole weeks.
"Thats it!I'm going to get her and make sure she does not go back until we have found that whole entire Jewel"!Inuyasha said to the gang as he stomped out the door.
The others' just roled their eyes and went back to what they had been doing.
~*~
After jumping through the well and running into Kagome's home he found Mrs.H.
"Oh"?"Kagome"?Mrs.Higurashi asked."She left for School with Sota 30 minutes ago".
"Crap"!Inuyasha shouted.
"Excuse me young man"?mrs.Higurashi asked strictly.
"Oh dear"."Kagome forgot her lunch"!"Inuyasha"?"Would you be a dear and bring Kagome's lunch to her at school"?"If you do this i'll forget that little slip keep one sliding past my ears".
"Keh"!"fine"!"I got nothing better to do"!He said grabing the still slightly warm bento(Japanese boxed lunch)
"Inuyasha before you go you should put on a hat and some normal clothes".Mrs.Higurahsi said.
~*~
After an argument that lasted about 2 minutes Inuyasha had changed (don't ask where Mrs.H found the clothes)and was know walking to Kagome's school.He was wearing dark blue baggy jeans(with silky red boxers underneath of course!*_~)And a light blue sweater with a sleevelesss musscle shirt.
On the way Inuyasha saw two boys apparently skipping school and were discusing something that seemed to be of some importance to them.
"Man"!"I was ready to do her then she dumped because I asked her to go to a strip bar with me"!"I bought speical really expensive American Trojan Man condoms to"!One boy said.
Whatsa............condom?Inuysha thought to himelf.
"That sucks man"!The other boy laughed."Hey look over there"!"that guy might want um".He said pointing to Inuyasha who was crossing the street.
Because of his hieght and good looks the two boys thought he definetly could not be single.
"Hey man"!The two boys called running up to him.
"You want a box of free condoms"?The first boy asked.
"Uh"........"Yeah uh sure".He said confuesdly."I'm sure Kagome would like them".Inuyasha took the box.
"See"!"I told you that he would want um"! The second boy said.He gave a cheering on whistle to Inuyasha."Do her good man"!"make those condoms memorable"!he shouted to him.
Hm.................I wonder what he ment by that.Inuyasha thought.Oh well.Inuyasha continued on his way to Kagome's school shoving the box of condoms in his pocket.
~*~
After getting lost three times on his way to Kagome's school he finally found it and went in and was directed to the main office.
"I am looking for Kagome Higurashi"Inuyasha said to the lady at the desk.
"Ah ms.Higurashi"."She is such a nice girl"."may I ask your buisness with Ms.Higurashi"?The lady said.
"Her mother asked me to bring her lunch to her she forgot it this morning".Inuyasha was getting pretty pissed at the lady.Why should I tell you my buisness with Kagome you frigin' old hag!?
"Okay"."Let me find what class she is in".She said picking up an oldfashion micraphone."Mr.Kime(kimay)"?"Is Ms.Higurashi in your class"?
"No Mrs.Kyo(Keo)".''Though I do believe she is just on her way to the roof for lunch period".The voice on the other end responded.
"Thank you Mr.Kime".She finished."Sir''?She said to Inuyasha.
"Please"."Call me Inuyasha".He said annoyedly.
"Sure"."If you go strait down the hall go all the way up the stairs and go out the door at the top you will find Ms.Higurashi".
"Thanks".He said walking out of the office down the hall and following the womans directions.
~*~
After folowing the directions he finally found Kagome.By now he had totaly forgoten about bringing Kagome back to his own time.
"Inu..................yasha"?"What are you doing here"?Kagome asked confused.
"You forgot your lunch so your mother asked me to bring it to you".He answered.
A box fell out of his pocket.
Kagome was about to tell him he dropped something......................................until she saw what it was he had dropped.Her eyes narrowed."Inuyasha"."Why do you have condoms"!?She said trying to stay quiet.
"Some Boys on the street gave them to me"."He said his girl dumped them before he got to use um".
"What does that mean anyway"?
"So you don't know what to do with them do you"?She asked.
''No".He answered.
"Well you like me don't you"?She asked.
Inuyasha blushed furiously then stopped."I'm a man and I wanna act like one so i'll admit it"."I love you Kagome".
"Then save them"."Then one day maybe after we finish colecting the shards.........I'll teach you how to use them and when I teach you how you will use them with me"."Got it"?"Good".
"Whatever you say".Inuyasha said fanning himself off with his clawed hands."Damn it's hot"!He complained taking off his sweater.
"Wow".Kagome blushed looking at Inuyasha's well toned upper body and arms.You should wear that more often"!
Inuyasha gave a surpresed snicker."Your not half bad yourself with that skirt of your's even without it..........................still got a good rack".He said putting his arm around her as she ate her lunch blushing.


~END~

i KNOW iNUYASHA IS A LITTLE OOC BUT
WHATSA GAL SUPPOSED TO DO!?REVIEW
AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT!