InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha the Musical ❯ Be Prepared ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This happens around episodes 32 and 33, when Naraku absorbed all those demons and stuff…Oh yeah. This is him talking to them and his insects about his plans.
 
A/N: Imagine the Saimyosho in place of the hyenas. It'll make you laugh.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha the Musical
 
Chapter 11
 
Be Prepared
 
 
 
Naraku: I know this plot's beginning to thicken. Inuyasha and his friends on their way, but ugly as you are, PAY ATTENTION! My words are a matter of life. It's clear from your vacant expressions that the lights are not all on up here [points to head]…but we're talking youkai transformations…even you will be caught in the fear…
 
So prepare for the fight of your lifetime! Be prepared for the death of them all! The stronger Naraku is going to haunt you! And you are to aid in for what I've been waitin'!
 
I know it sounds sorted, but you'll be rewarded when at last I kill that half-demon, when from justice he'll never be spared!
 
Be prepared!
 
I know that my plan may scare you, and make you doubt my intentions. But I know what is going to happen! It's him who will not live on. The dead priestess promised to help me, and with her powers and jewel shards…The hanyou and all his companions will suffer their death by the dawn!!
 
So prepare for the chance of a lifetime! Be prepared for the anger he'll show! Meticulous planning, the massive transforming! And I will grow stronger, and live ever longer.
 
Demons: Youkai!
 
Naraku: Demon undisputed, feared by all, saluted, and seen for the strength that I am! And my power deliciously squared!
 
Be prepared!
 
Demons: Yes, his power deliciously squared!
 
All: BE PREPARED!!
 
Naraku: *Evil Laugh*