InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha The power of Love ❯ The Hidden Castle ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1




Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara silently and swiftly walked on the smooth surface of the dirt trail. Inuyasha folded his arms together in his sleeves. “This place is very odd it has a strong demonic aura.” he growled under his breath. “Miroku I heard a princess lives here shouldn’t we investigate more about this strange place, maybe there is a demon around here!” shyly spoke Sango. “Why, I agree with you, Sango. Besides there may be fairly beautiful maidens there!” laughed Miroku. Sango gave him a very crossed expression from her face. “Miroku!” she shouted just as her hand landed on his face slapping him hard. “Kagome have you ever heard him say the word maiden before seriously?” asked Shippo who was almost asleep on Kirara. “Never.” groaned Inuyasha. “Hey I was asking Kagome, Inuyasha!” spat Shippo!” Inuyasha turned his head away from Shippo furiously. “ Shippo don’t be so hard on the poor guy after all he saves you an awful a lot of times.” laughed Kagome.
“Yah, I suppose your right, Kagome.” Shippo said silently. “What was, that?” asked Inuyasha growling. “Gee Inuyasha you sound like a stupid pitiful dog.” mocked a familiar voice. Inuyasha placed his fingers on his forehead. His fists tightened about ready to punch his face. “Kouga can’t you ever spare us from your ugly mug!” Kouga laughed and twisted his tail around in his fingers. “No, I can’t leave my Kagome unsafe all the time with you mutt!”
Kirara made a grunting noise as she saw Miroku rub Sango’s butt. “Miroku!” shouted Sango once again slapping him in the face. “Ow! What in hell’s name did I do?” grumbled Miroku angrily. “It was an accident honestly. If you don’t believe me ask. Um, ask Shippo.”
Shippo opened his eyes slightly. “Miroku I can’t lie you’re a lecher and a very perverted monk.” laughed Shippo as he closed his eyes once more to go back to sleep. Kirara stopped as Sango jumped on. “Are you coming, Miroku?” she asked still a little bit ticked at him for touching her butt.
“Well, I guess.” he tempted to say as he jumped on behind her hitting Shippo with his staff on the way. “Owwww, Kagome, Sango Miroku hit me!” yelled Shippo! Shippo jumped up and used his top to spin on top of Miroku’s flat and dull head. “Ah, Headache!” Shouted Miroku relentlessly.
Inuyasha looked at them hopelessly. “They all have no hope in the world for all of them. I bet they will die getting caught off guard.” Inuyasha whispered to Kagome.
“Inuyasha stop being so cold!” Kagome whispered back. “Kagome I thought you were on my side.” growled Inuyasha. “Oh, shut up Inuyasha I’m always on your side.” whispered Kagome romantically as she tilted her head leaning it on Inuyasha’s shoulder and putting her body closer to Inuyasha. Miroku the only one who seemed to notice this muttered to himself silently so Shippo and Sango couldn’t hear him.
“Interesting.” he muttered.
Sango saw the highlighted sun ahead, her hair blew in the wind and in Miroku’s face. “Hey! Sango I can’t see!” croaked Miroku trying to watch Kagome and Inuyasha. “Watch what?” asked Sango wondering if it was something lecherous. “Not you, them.” Miroku pointed out aiming his finger at Kagome and Inuyasha. “I will never drop this.” He laughed. “Oh, Shut up Miroku.” said Sango angered by his relentless ways. “Well, a least their not fighting anymore.” sighed Sango.
“I agree.” muttered Shippo from his sleep. “I hate that stupid fox child.” whispered Miroku as he caught sight of a luxurious castle.
“Hey Sango look that most be the castle we have been searching for.” Shippo opened his eyes and yawned. “Yes, for once today you are right Miroku, maybe we can eat I’m starving.” he moaned hearing his tummy make noises. “Huh? What’s with Kagome and Inuyasha.” he asked stopping to see them close and not even talking. “Their definitely in love, Miroku. Or Inuyasha would be yelling at us to stop watching them.” whispered Sango to Miroku. “I don’t know I do that to everyone and I might not be in love with them.” muttered Miroku. “Well you have no heart.” groaned Shippo. “I’m stunned, Shippo. Sango, do I have a heart?” Miroku asked Sango? “Maybe, we just never seen it before.” laughed Sango.
“Hey Kagome we made it to the castle.” shouted Inuyasha who had fallen asleep also leaning on Kagome. “Welcome to the castle of Distita.” whispered a young women in the distance of a drawbridge leading to the castle. All they saw was her gown surrounded in mist.