InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. School !!! ❯ All for One ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14

Inuyasha had woken up that next morning in some serious pain . He flinched for a few seconds to help deal with the pain but that didn't help . Kagome and the other went to gather herbs for Inuyasha . For some reason they left Hiromaru to watch him . Inuyasha had finally woke up and he was greeted by Hiromaru .

Hiromaru : So your finally awake are you ?

Inuyasha just looked at him and didn't answer his question , yet proceeded with one of his own .

Inuyasha : Were are the others ? (he demanded)

Hiromaru : I killed them .(he joked)

Inuyasha : WHAT ! You did wha...

Inuyasha would have gotten up if it wasn't for the voice he heard .

Kagome : Inuyasha ? Were back .

Inuyasha looked at Kagome confused .

Inuyasha : But you said . . .

Hiromaru : Can't you take a little joke ?

Inuyasha : NO. said Inuyasha as he clenched his chest in pain .

Kagome picked up some herbs from her basket that she had just finished collecting , and walked over to Inuyasha and took a knee beside him .

Kagome : I'm sorry that you had to be in pain Inuyasha . But don't worry , look I have some herds to help .

Inuyasha : Keep em , I don't need any herbs .

Kagome : Oh come on Inuyasha , you'll feel ten times better .

Inuyasha : Dammit .I already feel ten times better .

Inuyasha struggled hard , but finally sat up and leaned his back against the wall .

Kagome : Inuyasha please lay back down , you'll never get better at this rate .

Inuyasha then proceeded to walk but his leg gave out when he tried to put weight on it and so did he . Kagome tried to help him up but he didn't allow her . He sat back down on the bed .

Sango : I'll go start breakfast .

Miroku : I'll help .

Shippo : Me too .

Hiromaru : And I'll . . . uhhhh . . . hell ,I'll just go .

It seemed that for some reason everyone wanted to leave Inuyasha and Kagome alone . For what ? Who knows ?

Kagome : Inuyasha hold still while I apply these herbs to your injuries .

Inuyasha : I don't need them ! What is with you and herbs anyway ?

Kagome : Well sorry for caring weather you get better or not .

Inuyasha : Feh!

Inuyasha would argue back with her but he seriously didn't feel like it . Now he wished that he wasn't so stubborn because he could really use some of Kagome herbs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the Kitchen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miroku : Why do you think that Kagome signaled for us to give her some time with Inuyasha ?

Sango seemed to be wondering that also .`Could it be`. . .

Sango : Well yesterday Kagome was telling me that Inuyasha had almost said he loved her , maybe she wants to confirm that he was acually about to say that .

Miroku : And how do you suppose she'll do that ?

Miroku was looking deep in Sango's eyes , it seemed that the question was more about her than Kagome .

Sango : Well maybe , if Inuyasha shared his feelings with her and stop trying to hide them behind arguments (A/N : in Miroku's case , groping) then maybe they may get somewhere .

Sango said softly in an almost whisper . She wasn't even talking about Inuyasha and Kagome anymore , more like Sango and Miroku .

Miroku : Well maybe , Inuyasha doesn't want to get to close to her before his ( Miroku then grabbed his cursed hand before continuing) problems . . . with Naraku are settled .

Miroku and Sango's eyes were inching even closer together with every word spoken . They looked at each other intense, longing eyes .

Sango : Well maybe . . . Kagome feels the same way , but she can't help but notice the way they feel about each other . Maybe she doesn't care about Naraku , and just wants him .

Miroku : Maybe. . .(he whispered)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome looked at Inuyasha , Inuyasha could practically feel the tension coming from Kagome .

Kagome : Inuyasha ?

Inuyasha : Yeah , what is it ?

Kagome : I was just wondering .

Inuyasha : Ok . Wondering what ?

Kagome : Um . . . Well.

Right there in the middle of her sentence Inuyasha's ears propped up , signaling that he had heard something .

Inuyasha : Quiet !

Kagome : Wh. . .

Inuyasha : SHH . . .I hear something .

Just then a figure appeared at the door step of the hut . It was Sessomaru .

Inuyasha : Sessomaru ?! But . . .

Kagome : I thought you were dead .

Sessomaru took a look around his surroundings . But then concentrated on what he had just heard Kagome say .

Sessomaru : Dead ? Why would I be dead .

Inuyasha : Because you were hit full force with the wind scar .

Sessomaru : What ? What are you talking about ?

Inuyasha : Don't play dumb , you know what I'm talking about . Three days ago when you attacked me and Hiromaru .

Sessomaru : I've done no such thing . I've been at the western capital for months , me attacking you three days ago would be impossible .

Inuyasha : What is going on here. Well then why are you here now ; going to attack me while I'm injured ?

Sessomaru's face was as calm as ever .

Sessomaru : No , little brother . In-fact I've come here for the complete opposite . I've come to talk about an Important matter .

Inuyasha : Hmp . . .What matters do you have that's of importance to me ?

Sessomaru : It concerns the welfare of the kingdom in the western lands .

Inuyasha : Oh yeah ?! And since when did I care about the "welfare of the kingdom?"

Sessomaru was trying his hardest to be patient with his hanyou brother .

Sessomaru : Weather you accept you duty as second heir to the throne or not , you must take notice to our fathers legacy . You must accept your duty to protect what was left to you .

Inuyasha : Were are you going with all this .

Sessomaru stared at Inuyasha for a minute . He took a silent deep breath before continuing.

Sessomaru : My whole army was defeated . And I fear that not even I can defeat this foe alone .

Inuyasha put sort of a shocked look on his face . He couldn't believe it . Was Sessomaru actually about to ask him for help .

Kagome : Why don't you take a seat Sessomaru .

Sessomaru walked toward Inuyasha but he didn't sit down . He instead loomed over Inuyasha like a statue . Inuyasha was sort of groaning for he was steal in pain . Sessomaru looked down at Inuyasha with an almost worry in his eyes .

Sessomaru : Injured are you ?

Sessomaru then pulled out tetseiga , the sword of healing , and raised it above Inuyasha's head . With a swipe Inuyasha was somewhat knocked back by a bright blue light .

Inuyasha then stood up . He was so surprised at how he felt . All his injuries were healed and he felt better than ever .

Sessomaru : You'll need to be at full strength .

Sessomaru then about faced and walked out of the hut . When he got to the door seal he stopped.

Sessomaru : I'll come to finish this , conversation , tomorrow .

Inuyasha just stared at the back of his brother as he walked away .

~~~~~~

Upon leaving Sessomaru happened to pass by Hiromaru who was on his way back to the hut .

Hiromaru : I'll be there .

Sessomaru : I hate to say it , but to defeat him we'll need Inuyasha to join us as well .

Hiromaru : I'll try to talk to him .

There was a moment of silence before they continued there conversation .

Sessomaru : What's this I hear about three days ago .

Hiromaru : There was a clone version of you . We fought him , and his scent , power , everything was exactly like yours . Only how I could decipher the clone from you was the simple fact that it was destroyed by the wind scar .

Sessomaru : Hmp . . . I'll be back here tomorrow .

Hiromaru : Yes my lord .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ < h1>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang ,Bang , Bang , I'm back . It's been a while . It feels good to be back .

This damn computer completely crashed . I guess it had a serious virus huh .

But the real problem is , I think I've lost touch on this story . It may be veering of course . Tell me you notice any dramatic change . And also tell me any ideas or if you confused about anything in this story . I'll answer all questions .