InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. School !!! ❯ Passion before War ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 17 : Passion before war

That night all Inuyasha could think about was Kagome . Mainly about her safety at the upcoming battle with Naraku . There was no guaranty that she wouldnt get hurt . But there was something else on his mind . He thought back to just I few days ago when he was talking to Kagome . He was just getting ready to share his true feelings with her . But then he was interrupted when he first met Hiromaru .

Inuyasha : (talking to himself) Hmmp . . . its as if Im cursed , every time I try to share my true feelings with Kagome someone comes barging in to break my confidence . She probably is not even aware that Ive been trying to do this for almost a year .

Inuyasha was consumed in so much thought it was hard for him to get any rest . He was so occupied with talking to him self .

Inuyasha : ( rubbing his jaw ) Dammit . . . that Hiromaru kicked me pretty hard . Hmmp . . . that reminds me , I almost forgot about the battle with Naraku .

Suddenly a voice spoke out to join his private conversation .

Kagome :(sarcastically) So , since when do you talk to your self about random things .

Kagome was laying just a few feet from where Inuyasha was laying .
Inuyasha :(surprised ) Kagome ? How long where you listening .

Kagome :(joking) I woke up just about at the part where you where telling yourself that you got kicked .

Inuyasha : Very funny . . . like you never talked to yourself before .

Kagome : Did you even get any rest ? When I went to sleep you were still awake . You know that we re attacking Naraku at dawn .

Inuyasha : Yeah I know . Thats whats keeping me up .
Kagome : You know Inuyasha Im always available if you want to talk about anything . Your not alone anymore you dont have to talk to yourself .

Inuyasha shuffled over a little bit to that he was face to face with Kagome , as they lied there on the floor of a hut .

Inuyasha : (hesitatingly) Well , is it okay that I talked to you now .
Kagome : Yes of course .

Inuyasha paused for a minute as he gained courage to say what he wanted to say .
Inuyasha : Kagome Im growing tired of these distractions and interferences between you and I. The thing is Kagome . . . well you see what I want to say is . . .
Kagome : Inuyasha , I ve always wanted you to be mine . You probably know this but when I cross over through the well , I kind of tell everybody you my boyfriend . It started off as a game at first but over the times that we spent together It seemed that it was accually a reality.
Well at least in my dreams .

Inuyasha : Hmmp . . . Dreams you say ? The dreams I v had about you are countless .
Kagome : (thinking) Countless ? Ok , Silver hair, gold eyes , yep hes a half demon , so why is he acting like this .
Inuyasha : Kagome , why do we play these games with each other ? I , love you Kagome . Your probally thinking how , but I just never came around to telling you or even showing you .
Kagome : Inuyasha . . .
Inuyasha : You dont have to say anything . . .
Kagome moved forward and started to kiss Inuyasha , Inuyasha not expecting that was very suprised . His eyes almost popped right out of there sockets . Inuyasha , without protest or further ado began to kiss back . So long it has been since he wanted to show his love to her . The kiss was equivalent to the passion of any average first kiss . Inuyasha only being able to smeel Kagome for so long was surprised that she tasted so much more better than her already buetiful scent .
As the kiss broke Kagome opened her eyes to see the romantic damage that she has done . Inuyasha still had his Eyes closed and was froze in the kissing position . He slowly began to open his eyes as he began to speak .
Inuyasha : I v been waiting so long for that . It was worth the wait .

Kagome couldnt help but smile . Inuyasha put his arms around Kagome . And that was the way they stayed for that rest of the night .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright thats it for that chapter . Ok Im am back . Im trying to get back to my old self . I hope aint no body mad . Im so sorry . I checked my reviews over the course of the time that I v been gone . Not to many happy customers . . .
Your probably wishing that I got hurt or something to make up for making you wait . Well if it helps any I got in a car accident and broke my leg , two fingers , and four ribs . Not to mention totaling my car .

But Its alright , cause Im a good sport . . . (Ouch my finger)