InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha vs. school (encore) ❯ the night before school ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
alarm clock goes off . Inuyasha pops up and covers his ears , he then proceeds to turn it off . He presses every button he can find , but then he gives up and breaks it . Kagome had woken from all of the commotion ....
Kagome : what's with you ?
Inuyasha was fumbling around with the alarm clock trying to put it back together.
Inuyasha : Uh... nothing just waking up . he said as he put the alarm clock behind his back.
Kagome : what time is it ? she reached for her clock. What. What happened to the alarm clock ?.........Inuyasha ?
Inuyasha : nothing .....what makes you think I broke it?
Kagome : I didn't say you BROKE anything .
Inuyasha : and I'm not saying I did . It just fell off the table is all.(obviously lying)
Kagome : What ! you broke my alarm clock !
Inuyasha : It was an accident...I don't know my own strength.(although we all Know very well that he does )
(Kagome laughs at such a silly excuse)
Kagome : Well while were up we might as well get ready for school .
Inuyasha had almost forgotten that he had to go to that place .
Inuyasha : How about you get ready for school and I'll stay here here......and uh...protect the house ......yeah that's it I'll protect the house , while you go to school. Sounds like a plan to me.
Kagome : no way ! Your coming to school with me ! ......unless you'd rather keep that chain around your neck .
Inuyasha : fine......
Kagome : good . Now, you can go take a shower and I'll get or cloths ready.
Inuyasha just says "alright " and does what he is told ; he got away with breaking the alarm clock , he didn't want to push it .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha and Kagome finally get dressed and make their way down stairs .
Kagome's mom : you guys hungry ? I made a big breakfast for you two.
Kagome : thanks mom . your the best.
Inuyasha : yeah , thanks "mom".
Inuyasha and Kagome quickly eat there breakfast . and head for the door.
Kagome's Mom : Do you guys need a ride to school .
Kagome : No mom not today. Were walking ! Lets go inuyasha .
Inuyasha : Coming master.....he said sarcastically .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome and Inuyasha finally make it to school . the bell hasn't rang yet so they go sit on a bench in front of the school.
Inuyasha : how long do we have to wait here ?
Kagome : just until the bell rings. which is probably in another 10 minutes or so.I usually wait her for my friends.
Inuyasha : you mean those strange women that we saw in the mall.
Kagome : Yeah them.
Inuyasha : great ...... that's the last thing I need is to talk to them .
Kagome : Well you'll have , to because here they come .
Eri and company : Hey Kagome !
Kagome : he guys ! ( waves )
Ayumi : oh hey Inuyasha ! first day here huh .
Inuyasha : No shit. (he said in a tone that only he could hear )
Eri : well you've already have a good reputation since you go with on of the most popular girls in school .
Kagome : Were not.....(but the ringing of the school bell cut her off before she could finish)
Kagome's friends : well gotta go don't wanna be late again .
Inuyasha : Good rid dons .
Kagome : well we better get going to . Just follow me .I made sure that we had all the same classes.(like she would ever leave him on his own in this place )
Inuyasha : why are their so many people ? (he covered his ears )And why the hell do they talk so loud !?
Kagome : don't worry . you'll get used to it.
Inuyasha :easy for you to say.
They walk to a locker and stop.
Kagome : well this must be it . locker 2156 . yep this is it .
Inuyasha : and what the hell is it for ?
Kagome : you put your things in here and it protects them for you.
Inuyasha : I don't need this piece a shit to protect my things ! I can protect my own property.
Kagome : and another thing , you cant curse as much as you usually do . They'll punish you if they hear you .
Inuyasha : oh ...they'll punish me.......I'm so scared , Kagome protect me . (he imitated a small child . )
Kagome : stop playing around. we have to get to class.
There first class was "history". they were almost late , so they were the last to come in. Everyone looked at them both as they came in . They already knew Kagome is was the fact that she was with the "new kid that caught everyone's attention.