InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ inuyashas goddess ❯ love for all ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(a/n:ive got to skip the lemon....I dont feel like writing it)

"mama!!" a small half breed child called as she ran out of the woods and into Shinagami's lap.

her hair was a mixture of redish brown the top of her head was crowned by two cat ears. and her eyes were a beautiful collor of blue, she wore a little red kimono with pink flowers all over it.

"whats wrong Kiningi?" Shinagami said patting her head.

"there was a demon in the woods.........he said he was going to eat me!" Kiningi cryed.

Shinagami looked up to see Shippou coming out of the woods laughing.

"Shippou I told you to stop doing that to her." Shinagami said madly.

"I was just trying to teach her to fight before a real demon trys to eat her." Shippou said inoccently.

"He's right Kiningi you need to learn how to fight.." Shinagami said leenig back against the hut

just then Miroku came out of the hut and yawned.

"i'll never understand how you guys can get up so early!" Miroku groans as he streached.

"Dady! they want me to learn how to fight....thats not fair im only three."Kiningi said pouting.

"there right you need to learn." Miroku said sitting down.

"hey what do you guys want for breakfast?" Kagome said poping out of the door with the shikon jewel around her neck.

"soup!!!!!" Kiningi said before Shippou could get in his usual 'she said she wanted dirt' joke.

"ok sounds good..." she started to say but got pulled back inside by Inuyasha.

"oh no you dont we are gona talk." Inuyasha said pulling her into his lap.

"Inuyasha stop what are you doing."Kagome said as Inuyasha licked up her neck and cheek.

"I want my Kagome!" he pouted in her ear.

"come on you just had me last night....people are hungry." she said prying herself out of her grasp.

Sango came out of her room looking around then went outside half asleep.

'I wish I had someboddy who loved me.' Sango thought she was about to cry with the memory's of her fellen brother and father.

"help me!!" a teenager cried as he ran out of the woods and fell to the ground soon fallowed by a large demon.

Sango jumped up grabbing her boomerange and killed the demon with one stroke.

"you ok kid?" the seventeen year old Sango asked leening over to look at his badly cut leg.

"who are you callin a kid ,im fine but I think I broke somthing."he said siting up.

"my name is Sango, were is your village?" she asked as she pulled a bandage out of her pouch and wraped it around his lep.

just the his expresiont went from on on playfull anger to one of unshed tears.

"my village was attaced by about 5 of those demons everyboddy but me died, and that demon was the last standing to so it went after me.my name is Trace." he said half heartedly.

"well if its any coniliation, I know how you feel, I seen my entired family of demon slayers get killed by my little brouther and then I went home and my village was slautered." she said helping him to stand.

"oh.." he said looking at the ground.

"your covered in dirt and blood.....as soon a your better im gona have Miroku or Inuyasha take you to the hot springs."she said as she helped the injured boy into the hut.

"what happened to him!"Kiningi asked fallowing them into the hut.

"a demon atacted his vallage." she said setting him up against the wall.

"you poor thing!" little Kiningi said and sat in his lap.

Shippou came in and looked sorta mad about where lil Kiningi was.

"would you like to have some soup?" Kagome asked unknown to her Inuyasha came up behind her and started licking under her ear.

"food!" Inuyasha said.

"I am not food Inuyasha, so stop it and let me cook." Kagome said stirring the soup.

"reely? im starved!" Trace said as he let little Kiningi play with his hand.

" sure we let people come in all the time." Kagome said happily as she started to pore him a bole.

she handed him the bole and told Kiningi to go play with Shippou, as soon as she handed Trace his bole the food was gone.

"that was delicious.....and I was starved!" Trace said as he set the bole down.

"Inuyasha? do you think you could take him to the hot springs please?" Kagome asked as Inuyasha came up behind her again.

"oh.....shure whatever.., fallow me."Inuyasha said as her left being fallowed by a limping Trace.

"id like to say thank you for taking me to the hot springs ." her said just before he got in (clothes off of corse)

"no problem, ill be right back with cleen clothes." Inuyasha said and walked away.

"ok!" he shouted after him the washed himself up and cleened her hair as best he could.

Inuyasha came back with his clothes and the left so he could dress, when Trace came out of the woods Sango was on the porch eating soup and watching Kiningi and Shippou play. She look up at him and almost choked on her soup, he was wearing a brown outfit she often seen on the village men and her had a sorta blueish green hair color withe green eyes and nice tan skin, it was easy to tell he was fit and not out of shape.

"you look a hell of alot better." she said finishing her soup

he sat down beside her on the porch with a blush stained acrost his cheeks.

"thank you Sango you saved my life today." he said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

this caused Sango to jump and her whole boddy to go stiff.

"yeah...sure it was nothing." she said as she leen back against the hut hopping he couldnt see her blushing.

He turned around and smiled at her.

"yes actualy it is because noboddy would ever do that for me......I dont know why but so manny people hate me." Trace said then leened back against the hut aswell.

Sango was blushing mad and she didnt even know it. just then Shippou and Kiningi went running up to them and sat down.

"lady Sango?" Kiningi asked.

"what Kiningi?" Sango asked.

"Kiningi and me want to play at the well." Shippou said

"no Kagome said that only she can go to the well."Sango said in a scolding manner.

"but lady Sango..."Shippou started.

"no!" she said again

"lady Sango?" Trace asked smirking.

she blushed.

"well im 17 what elce would they call me?"Sango said ooking away.

"cool....I was begining to think I was the only 17 year old around here.....I was born in the spring.......when were you born?" Trace asked.

"in the early winter.lets go inside come along Shippou and Kiningi." Sango said as she stood up.

(A/N: I love that cute little Kiningi kid.)

"Sango, could you do me a favor?" Kagome asked.

"anything lady Kagome." Sango said as she walked over to her.

"I need you to tie this " she said turing aroound so Sango could tie her shirt.

"when do you go back to school Kagome?" Sango asked.

"Ive graduated.....I dont half to go home unless I realy want to."kagom said as Sango finished tieing her shirt.

"oh...ok" Sango said and stood up again looking around.

" what wrong 'lady' Sango?" Trace said in a teasing way.

Kagome pulled Sango back down and wispered somthing in her ear that made Sango blush big time.

"he's kinda cute, I think he likes you." Kagome wispered.

Sango was so red you could see her a mile away. Trace came over and pated her shoulder.

"whats wrong 'lady' Sango" he said again.

"nothing" Sango said jumping.

Sango went into her room and started to mix some herbs.

"need any help?" Trace asked.

"sure can you mix herbs?" Sango asked

"yea.....I did it all the time in my village." Trace said as he came in and started to sort and mix some herbs.

"thank you." Sango said mixing some herbs.

" your welcome, say....who's kids are those kids out there?" Trace asked

"well........you see, Shinagami used to be the goddess of death and pain Kiningi is hers and Miroku the monks child, and Shippou dosent have a family.....naraku killed them." Sango said then sat back done with the herbs she was mixing.

"thats nice.." Trace said and sat back beside her

" wha...." she starrted to ask somthing but before she could get it out Trace had pressed his llips full against hers in a hard but sweet kiss.

"what were you gooing to say?" he asked smirking when he broke the kiss and saw her blushing fire red and placing two fingers on her lips.

"wha...whats nice?" she asked and backed into the wall some more.

" that you dont have a husban or boyfriend." Trace said and leened in kissing her again this time to be kissed back just as hard and sweet.

He placed his left hand on her hip and right had on her back, he softly licked her bottom lip begging to be let in, she parted her lips letting him in. they broke the kiss after a little bit both of the blushing madly.he sat back beside her smieling.

"lady Sango mr. Trace?" Kiningi asked as she came into the room.

"yes?" they both asked.

it was then that Trace noticed the cat ears on top of Kiningis head.

"I want you to play with me!" she pouted and sat in the middle of them.

"ok!" Trace said.

"what do you want to play?" Sango asked.

"hide and seek!" she said

" ok you hide and we'll come find you at the count of 5." Sango said.

Kiningi raced off and Sango counted to five.they looked everywere but in the old god tree, when they finaly looked in there she was asleep. so they carried her inside.

"here." Sango said handing Kiningi to Shinagami.

Sango and Trace went inside. it was dark out and everyboddy was going to sleep.

" you can sleep in my room if you want." Sango said as she walked into her room being fallowed soon by Trace.

"ok I think ill take you up on that offer."Trace said as he walked in her room.

she layed down on her futon mat and batted it beside her so he could lay down, he layed down behind her and pulled he up against himself,then started licking her neck. Sango tried hard not to moan and she snuggled back into his warm embrace.

"hmm.." was the only sound that managed to get out of her besides her fast pace breathing from him licking her.

he started lick her shooulder then down herspine, then he stoped and put his head on her shoulder.

"goodnight lady Sango." he said then let her goto sleep.

the next morning they had roled away from eachouther so that noboddy would know and they pressed there backs together before they went back to sleep so the outhers would just think that nothing happened.

"lady Sango, mr Trace! its time to get up!" Kiningi said as she ploped down beside them.

"wha!" they both shouted as they shot up in unisin.

"its time to wake up!" Kiningi said.

Sango stood up first and looked around for a towel.when she found it Trace looked at her kinda strainge as he stood up.

"whats that for?"Trace asked as he sliped on his shoes.

"im going to the hot springs."Sango said.

~*~*~*~*~meenwhile in Inuyasha and Kagome's room~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha kept licking her.

"Inuyasha what in the bloody hell are you doing! or why in the bloody hell I should say."Kagome said pushing him off of her again.

(A/N: sorry about the british accent but I have one and its bloody horible to try and get rid of it.)

" listen Kagome, were both in heat and I wana claim you before kouga finds out your in heat and dose it first." Inuyasha pouted.

"what, now im a replacement for your precious Kikyou?" Kagome said madly.

"no , Kagome I love you and cant stans the thought of someboddy like kouga taking you away from me, ive heard that wolf demons have manny mates and often abuse the weeker ones." Inuyasha said and he started to breeth in her scent.

"I love you to Inuyasha..." Kagome said then yawned.

"will you be my mate then, and bear my pups?" Inuyasha said scared that she would use the same 'I cant your a half breed' excuse that Kikyou did.

" only if you tell my mother." she said turning tward him and wraping her arms around his neck.

~*~*~*~*~back with Kiningi and friends~*~*~*~*~

"why havent you woken up that um....Inuyasha and the girl I didnt quite catchs name yet?"Trace asked.

" you meen Inuyasha and Kagome? my momy said I wasnt alowed to go in there room anymore." Kiningi said

Trace looked at Sango with a huge blush , and Sango returnd the blush ten fold.

"welp , im off now."Sango said as she headed out the door.

" wait lady Sango, my momma said I had to bathe with you today!" Kiningi said as she fallowed her out the door.

the two girls got to the hotsprings and got in with there towels on.Sango quicky washed off herself and little Kiningi and went back to the hut in cleen clothes and all, only to find Trace, Inuyasha and Miroku sitting on the porch.

"what are you doing out here?" Sango asked.

"they made us come out, they said there was a suprise breackfast today."Miroku said all huffed over.

Sango and Kiningi went inside and smiled at the outher girls.

"what you cookin?" Sango asked as she let go of Kiningi so she could go to her momy.

Kagome helpd un a turky and a soup bowl (turkey noodle soup).

"my fave!" Kiningi said quietly.

" hey Sango?" Kagome turned to Sango with a look she had never used.

"yea?" Sango asked.

"can dog demon...half breeds included.... control weather or not they get there mates pregnant?" Kagome asked her.

"yeah why?"Sango asked.

"then I might be pregnant so I need you to come with me to the future and help me buy somthing that will tell if I am or not." Kagome said quietly.

"ok, when?" Sango asked.

"today after we eat." Kagome said as she finaly put the soup into boles.

everyboddy came in to eat and then Sango and Kagome whent to Kagome's time.

"we should probably get you somethin to wear from my time." Kagome said pulling stuff out of her dresser.

she handed Sango a pair of black baggy pants , a red shirt and a leather jacket.then she pointed to her bathroom.

"go chaing in there."Kagome said.

when Sango came out Kagome was holding a purse and had chainged into a turleneck and long black baggy pants.

(A/N: to all of my readers.....im sorry if all of my fanfics have black clothes......but im overly obsesive with that color.)

"mom im going to the stoore!" Kagome said and she and Sango walked out the door only to run straight into hojo.

"hi Kagome, I just came by to talk to you!" hojo said with a smile.

"what is it now im verry busy?" Kagome said crossing her arms.

"well..um school is out and weve bein dating for a whi...."Hojo got cut off.

"wait just one minute! dateing? no actualy we havent and I dont like you hojo so just back off before I go get Inuyasha!"Kagome said

"no Kagome , I could take him for you we dont need Inuyasha here." Sango said.

"who the bloody hell is Inuyasha and who in bloody hell are you?"Hojo asked.

"Inuyasha is Kagomes ma...um boyfriend and im Sango an expert in all major karate moves."Sango said madly.

"so what im not scared of a girl." hojo said.

"knock it off hobo before you get her mad." Kagome said

" I dont care if I do!" Hojo yelled.

" dont say I didnt warn you." Kagome said flatly.

Sango jumped at him landing a punch squar in his jaw and knocking him out. then Sango and Kagome walked away from the old shrine like nothing happened.

"hey Kagome!!" Yelled Kagomes friend erri from school.

"hi erri." Kagome said when the girl reached them.

Sango kept looking around at all the building and cars.

"whats wrong with her?" erri asked.

"oh.......you meen Sango? shes from america." Kagome said.

" you sure.....she looks japanese." erri said.

"she is! listen erri weve got to go, no time to explain!" Kagome said all jumpy like.

"wait, ill come with you." erri said.

"ok but youve got to promise not to tell anyboddy what we buy!" Kagome said.

they went to the nearest store and bought a pregnancy tester then left in a big hurry before anyboddy could see them.

"who is that for Kagome?"Erri asked.

"its for me..." Kagome said.

"...who? you and hojo? cuz he's bein saying you guys done it about six times." erri asked.

"no! his name is Inuyasha....you know the arogant jerk? and besides I dont even like hojo." Kagome said looking at the little box in her hand.

" but Kagome!"erri started.

" no ! im in love with Inuyasha and thats final!" Kagome said madly to erri.

"ok...." erri sighed.

"so......when are we going home?" Sango asked.

"as soon as I take this test!" Kagome said.

"what do you meen home! she live in america.

"umm....uh thatswereInuyashalivesandweregonagotheresoimgonastaywiththemgotthatokbuhbye !" Kagome said in one breath then her and Sango dashed back to the shrine(were hojo was still knocked out)

they went inside and to Kagome's room.then Kagome took the test.

"are you?" Sango asked as Kagome came out of the bathroom.

" we had better go get Inuyasha.."Kagome said looking at the test.

they went back and brought Inuyasha through this time Sango stayed in her time.

"mama....me and Inuyasha got to tell you sumthin.."Kagome said as she stook by the table in the kitchen were her mom was washing dishes.

"yeah?" Mrs H asked.

"well um...im kinda, well im pregnant." Kagome said and winced scared of what her mom would do.

"are you sure!?" her mom asked turning to her.

"yeah....I took a test even."Kagome said.

"Inuyasha....is it yours?" Mrs h said her face slowly starting to get a little brighter.

"yeah." Inuyasha said.

"oh gods! this is wonderfull! I finally get grand babbys!" MRs h said.

this shocked Kagome so much she jumped into Inuyasha's arms.

"whats going on!?" souta said as he helped his grandpa down the staires.

" Kagome is pregnant!" mrs h shouted happily.

"realy!" souta shouted then went over and lached onto Inuyasha's leg.

"yeah kid ,now get off of me."Inuyasha said.

"this is great! first Shinagami now this!"mrs h said.

when Inuyasha and Kagome finaly went back it was dark and everyboddy wass worried.

"why the bloody hell did it take that long?" Shinagami said pulling the earphones off of her ears.

"my mom was overly exited and gave my all her old babby stuff and saved money she had for 'this kind of ocasion'" Kagome said then went inside so tiered she went right to sleep.

Inuyasha came in and spooned his sleeping mate.but little did they know they were fallowed by Sesshomaru.....and a much older looking Rin (about his age, he found an aging potion!)

"I need you to wake them and bring them out now!" Sesshomaru said to Sango who quickly obeyed him.

" what the bloody helll do you want Sesshomaru!?" Inuyasha said madly.

"she wont be able to go through the babys birth unless you make her atleast a hanyou!" seshomaru said.

it was at this he saw dog ear on top of Rins head.

"so I see....." Inuyasha said then looked at the shikon jewel around Kagome's neck.

"what!" she yelled.

" wish on the jewel to make you a hanyou!" Sesshomaru said.

"but it could kill me!" Kagome said.

"no it is a just wish and you need to do it!" Sesshomaru said.

"do it please I dont want you to die!" Inuyasha said.

"ok...." Kagome said.

she wispered som japanese words into the shikon jewel then was surrownded and ingulfed by a blue light and carried about two yards into the air and droped back down passed out.

"nothing happened to her!" Inuyasha said as her caught her.

"she will chaing by morning, see the jewel is gone!" Sesshomaru pointed out.

"yeah no worrys she'll be fine!" Rin said happily

and they where right, by morning Kagome had black fuzzy doggy ear on top of her head, white streaks through her black haire, large fang and claws and when she finally woke up it reavealed that she had gold and silver streaks through her eyes.

"wow........how much more beautiful can my fare Kagome get?" Inuyasha said witch made Shippou run into the room to find out if Kagome was ok or not.

" Kagome!" Shippou said hugging her tight.

" im ok realy! Inuyasha we need to go back to my time for a minute."Kagome said.

they left and reached her time soon and was greeted inside by alot of people who were there on short notice to give a baby shower (luckily Kagome thought this would happen and slaped a cap on her and Inuyasha both)

"suprise!!!!!!!!" everboddy yelled(exept hojo who was kinda mad).

"wow cool!" Kagome said loudly.

"Kagome these people creep me out." Inuyasha said into her ear.(or were it would be)

"shut up..." she said punching him playfully in the chest.

"no."Inuyasha said.

"you want me to say the "s " word?" she said.

just then they realized that everyboddy was watching them.

"so uhh......." Kagome started.

"is this him?" hojo said stepping forward.

"yeah so what of it......hobo!" Kagome said.

"he dosent look so tough."hojo said madly.

Inuyasha started to reach for his sword.

"no sit boy!"Kagome said and it caused him to plow into the ground.

"Kagome........what did you do to him?" erri said stepping out of the crowd.

"nothin." Kagome said as Inuyasha stood up.

"time to open your presents!" erri shouted.

(A/N: I forgot to say but everyboddy from the past came with (hanyous in caps))

just as she was about to walk into the outher room Kiningi ran by being chased by Shippou.

"Kiningi!Shippou !stop being so childish and settle down!" Shinagami said madly with her arms crosed and her tail wraped tightly around her waist so noboddy would know she wasnt human.

"yes lady Shinagami." Shippou said frowning sadly and looking at his feet.

"momy!" Kiningi yelled going over and hugging Shinagami.

"hey kid....whats with the fake fox tail!?" one of hojo's friends asked.

"its no....." Shippou had his mouth soon covered by a clawed hand from none outher that Kagome.

"he's a little strainge and loves foxes..." Kagome blurted out then let go of him giving him the 'look'.

then someboddy shoved Kagome and Inuyasha over to the kitchen table that was covered in boxes of wraped presents.

"wo..." was all she managed to get out.

as soon as all the present were unwraped and the cake was gone Sango noticed somthing she should have seen earlier. Trace was sitting in the corrner asleep and about five girls(erri included) were watching him, this got her pissed to the highest level and she walked over to him.

"Trace....Trace wake up." Sango said shaking him lightly.

"huh wha.." Trace wake up and yawned.

"come on get up and ill give you a kiss." Sango said trying to get him up.

at this he shot straight up and pressed his lips onto hers full forse, and he got kissed back with the same amount of forse and sweetness.

"damn that girl......you know I heard she beet up hojo...." Sango heard some girls saying behind her.

acrost the room hojo walked up to Inuyasha to start a 'light' conversation.

"so Inuyasha..." hojo started.

"hmm?" Inuyasha muttered turning to him.

"you do know your name meens dog demon right?" hojo asked.

" yea........so what of it?" Inuyasha asked.

"because you dont look like a dog demon." hojo said.

Inuyasha was pissed and hojo took this opportunity to grap his cap and throw it to the ground. the hole room gasped and stared at Inuyasha.

"damn you son of a.." Inuyasha started.

"freek freek freek freek freek..." the crowd chanted.

this got Kagome mad so she walked over to were Inuyasha was and pulled off her cap.

"enough he gets enough of that back home!" Kagome shouted.

Shippou ,Shinagami and Kiningi came forward next. Kiningi removed her cap and wiggled her ears, Shinagami unwraped her tail and swished it around and Shippou thrashed his tail behind him.

"umm........................................................." there was a long pause in the room then you could hear someboddy pic up a phone.

"hey doctor fatz?...." it was hojo.

Kagome went over and punched him into the wall and hung up the phone.when hojo was out cold she sent everyboddy away and grabed the presents then whent back to the past with everyboddy.

"Im sorry Inuyasha......" Kagome said when they got back to the hut.

"no......thats ok im the sorry one."Inuyasha said then huged her.

little did they know that Kikyou was watching them from the wood and wasnt ready to give Inuyasha up just yet.Kagome sniffed the air until she finally realized Kikyou was neer by.

"you guys go inside I need to be alone for a minute."Kagome said and as soon as they were in she grabed her bow and arrow and shot Kikyou through the heart.

Kagome whent inside knowing that Kikyou would never bother them again.

"I love you Inuyasha ." Kagome said then sat in his lap.

" I love you to Kagome." Inuyasha said while stroking her hair.

Kagome fell asleep in Inuyasha's arms and woke up suprisingly early the next day in her bed by Inuyasha who she thought was sleeping soundly, she started to get up but waas pulled back down by his strong arms.

"I thought you were asleep."Kagome said.

"you need more rest I dont want anything to happen to you or our baby."Inuyasha said with concern in his voice.

"I need to make breakfast!" she said then shoved him away so she could go cook.

"o........alright" he said then went to fallow her only to find everyboddy elce was awake to.

(A/N:ok ok so far my computer says I have 15 pages........but im not stopin till friday so just hold onto youR heads!)

everyboddy sat down and waited for there food.

"yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!" kiningi was overly happy today.

"what are you so happy about?" Trace asked the little girl.

"its my fourth birthday today!" kiningi shouted.

"wonderfull!" Trace said.

(A/N: its friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............and I got a good idea for a gundam wing fanfic so.............................im glad its friday!!!!)

(p/s: ill also be working on that all week)

Kagome went home to get cake and had just returned when the heard." ahh what the crap!" inside of the hut. so she ran the the inside of the hut to find someboddy with long what hair sitting in the middle of the room with a smile on her face.(apperantly she had just appeared out of nowere.)

(A/N: that girl is supposed to be .......me! because I wanted to put myself in an Inuyasha fan fic.)

"who the bloody hell are you?" Kagome shouted.

I stood up and pointed to my dog ears then held up three fingers.

"oo.....oo I love this game!" Kiningi said hipperly.

then I did sighn launguage (witch Kagome knew).

"you name is......ta...ta....takita?.....takita ray.......takita ray johnson..........nice name..." Kagome sputtered out.

Just then Inuyasha came ine the door and droped everything her was carring.

"how...how the hell did you get in hear!" Inuyasha yelled.

"The same way I did when I first fount you!"I said gigling.

"Inuyasha.....do you know this girl?"Kagome asked.

"yes......"Inuyasha said drooping his head.

"who is she then?"Kagome asked.

"she's.......she's my big sister......"Inuyasha sighed.

" Thats right, and little Inuyasha has bein a bad boy!Sesshomaru told me you took a mate without telling me ." I said then started flicking his ear out of nowere.

"stop it or i'll bite your ears." Inuyasha said.

I quickly jumped back and covered up my dag ears.

"go to hell!" I yelled.

"why should I?"Inuyasha asked.

"because it was I who killed Kikyou not naraku , I admit it , it was I!!!! do you wana know why? ill tell you why!!!she was planning to kill you and go to that nark naraku." I yelled.

" you poore thing.....you must realy care for you brouther." Kagome said in a comforting way.

"What! you takin her side. your suposed to be my mate, she tryed to kill me!"Inuyasha yelled.

" no I simply possessed Kikyou's dead boddy making even you think she was alive and I seeled you to that tree knowing you would be brought back by Kagome and she would be you true love." I stated matter-o-factly.

"cool....." Kagome said.

kagome looked at my outifit.

"Are you reely from this time?" Kagome asked.

"yeah.....I just fallowed you to your time and bought some clothes form there!" I said pointing to my bagge black pants with flames painted on them and chains hanging from them then to me shirt that said on the front 'i wana teach you a leason' on the front and, 'about how to die' on the back.

"ok." Kagome said.

"ok, just ok! what the hell! when I whent into your time without asking I got sat about 300 times!" inuyasha yelled.

"Well.........she dosnt have a coller." Kagome said.

then all of a sudden Kiade appeared out of nowere and put a red coller like Inuyasha's on me.

"hey! what the hell!" I yelled.

" play dead!" Kagome made up a new spell for mine.

I went plowing into the ground.

"ouch....." I wimpered.

"hahahahahahahahahaha!" Inuyasha laughted only to be also sat by Kagome.

"heh heh....."I gigled as I got up.

"are we gonna go to jue jue land?" Inuyasha said knocked out and talking in his sleep.

"what the fu....." Kagome sarted and I slaped my hand over her mouth then pointed to four year old kiningi and 6 year old shippou.

"look dont say that infront of them!" Iyelled.

"ok.......hey do you have gold eyes with neon green streaks?" Kagome asked and I nodded my head.

" time to screw kagome!" Inuyasha said still knocked out then he started to hump the floor.

"wake up!" Kagome said kneeling down and slapping him.

" I wasnt asleep!" Inuyasha smirked then grabed her dragging her into his room.

" dose he do this all the time?" I asked.

"mostly yes." Everyboddy said.

~*~*~*~*~in the outher room~*~*~*~*~

Inuuyasha was pounding into her like a jackhammer on steroinds and Kagome was trying hard not to moan.

~*~*~*~*~back with his sister (me!)~*~*~*~*~

"Lets all go outside and cellabrate her birthday!"I said happily.

(A/N: im gona stop here for now so cya!)

to be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!