InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyashas New :ife ❯ New Place ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inuyashas New life
First fan Fic So I hope You like it
Chapter1: New Place
Inuyasha a typical boy who is 16 years old, has now found out that his mom will be moving to tokyo. His feelings about moving was not so excited.
When he moved to tokyo, everything looked different. The first day he gets there he has to start school soon. The first day of school was an ordinary day of school to him. For the first day he had his silver long hair braided and just wore this black tshirt and blue jeans. when it came to second period, he was walking down the hallway. He saw this girl who walks pass him and he blushed. The girl that walked by him was really pretty. She had long black hair with bangs, and brown eyes. Last period came and inuyasha was getting ready to go home. When he was walking home he saw the same girl that walk pass him. So he said to himself i must introduce myself to her. So he walk by her and introduce himself. She said hi, and said that her name is kagome. She then siad probably you see me in one of your classes. he said maybe.
The next day inuyasha woke up and got ready to go to school. He just took a shower, put on his white tshirt and black pants after he took a shower.By the time he came downstairs to the kitchen, his mom had already make him breakfast. After that his mom left then he left.
When he got to school it seemed like an ordinary day of school to him again but it wasnt.he was walking to go to homeroom , until this student came up to him. The student than started talking to him and said that his name was miroku , that student that he was talking to had short black hair pulled into a ponytail and had purple eyes. He and inuyasha started talking more and found out that they had acting class together. Miroku told him that he was having a party on saturday and invited him, he also said that inuyasha can come with a friend. Inuyasha said okay i'll be there.
First period went by very fast for inuyasha because he had his thought's about kagome. He just could not stop thinking about her. The bell rang then it was time for second period. Inuyasha saw miroku and called his name so they walked to second period. Second period for inuyasha was an acting class. They got to class, then the teacher introduce herself .The acting teacher started talking about how she wanted to do a Romeo and Juliet play. She said that she would have to make an audition for everyone in the class. Inuyasha did not realize that kagome had the same class with him. The teacher said that she was going to make a list of who she wants to partner up to play romeo and juliet.The teacher told the student to come up to her so that they can found out who they were partner with. when everyone founded out who they were partner with the teacher siad that they had to introduce themselfs to the class. After everyone did that they seperated into groups. Miroku found out that he was partner with sango and said yes to himself , but not outloud. Inuyasha found out that he was partner with kagome and got nervous and also excited at the same time.
Miroku and sango were practicing together and talking. They did this one scene.
Sango said '' Mirkoku"
Miroku said "yes"
you are touching my butt " You Hentai"
Miroku said oh
Then sango just slapped him on the face
Miroku asked sango did she want to go to his party on saturday she said as long as you don't touch me
He then said deal
Then it was inuyasha and kagome that was practicing their lines
Kagome could not help herself but looked into his golden eyes , she was about to drool because his eyes were so beautiful.
The bell rang and acting class was over.
Inuyasha asked kagome before they left does she want to go over his house to practice the play on friday.
she said sure.
three more period and school was over at 2:30 pm
Then school was over and inuyasha went home
------------------------------------------------------------------ ---