InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ is this true love? ❯ love potion what love potion? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As I pulled a bottle of water out of my bag to hand to Inuyasha a note fell out:
Kagome,
We had to go into town to get some sup[ys be back in a while.
~Songo, Miroku,
Shippo~
 
I handed Inuyasha the water after I took a drink. He watched me as he took a drink. Inuyasha looks so hot. His eyes are so beautiful. Inuyasha set down the water bottle. His sences started to fog over. the only thing he seemed capable of was thinking about Kagome. Damn, shes so beautiful. Her hair her eyes... Clouds moved across the sky casting shaddows on them. A slight wind blew stiring Inuyashas silver hair.
Kikio cursed this is not what she had planned. Out of the corner of Inuyashas eye he thought he saw a figure, but didnt think about it for he was far too distracted by Kagome. Then Sessomaru wandered into the field with Jakken at his heels. Rin stopped to pick flowers.
"Jakken, watch Rin."
"Yes, mi lord." Sessomaru spotted Inuyasha a few yards away and decided to drop in on him.
"Hello, half-breed are you planning to molest this girl?"
"Shut up dont you have to go kill some town?" Inuyasha glared at his brother. Sessomaru glared.
"Do I sence a hint of jealousy?" Sessomaru sent a venomous glare at Inuyasha. Kagome laughed. Sessomaru turned his gaze to Kagome. I have to admit she is pretty for a 'human'. Inuyasha threw the open water bottel at sessomaru. Which he caught and drank while watching Inuyasha. Sessomaru stared at Inuyasha in a weird way.
"Quit staring at me freak!" Inuyasha was starting to get freaked out by his brothers wierd stare. Inuyasha looks hot like that. Sessomaru thought. He thought that was kinda wierd that he thought that way about his own brother. Sessomaru stalked away into the forest smiling.
"Okay that was wierd." Inuyasha said aloud.
"Yea, hey you know that stare looks familiar to me..." Then it dawned on her. "Oh my god You are not going to like what I'm about to tell you..."
"What?" Inuyasha souned scared yet uninterested.
"I think Sessomaru...is...IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
"Ahhh!" Inuyasha screamed. "No way in hell." Kagome nodded looking frightened as well. " No way..." Inuyasha shivered, his sences started to unfog. the hanyous ears pearked.
"I hear a wagon." Sure enough a wagon appeared in the clearing and Shippo hopped out.
"Inuyasha, Kagome! The Emporor has invited us to a ball at his palace in town! come on!" They all pieled into the small wagon and were off to the royal palace.
The trees flew by as if they were giant green insects standing tall flying in the wind. The palace stood tall basking in the sun. The Emporer gave me a room so I could take a shower. Inuyasha slept on the bed. I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed to see Inuyasha stairing at me intently.
"You look so...hot!" He said as he tackled me to the floor. I dont know whats happining with Inuyasha, but I kinda like it. Inuyashas mind started to loose grip. His instincts and heart started to take over.Inuyasha kissed Kagome and this time she didnt protest. sessomaru looked in through the window and scowled at what he saw; Inuyasha was making out with Kagome. Sessomaru had no idea why he should be jealous of Kagome. I mean she is Inuyashas girl. He staired at the two scowling.
Kagome seemed so delecate in his arms. Inuyashas silver hair incercled her face as they broke apart. This time Kagome pulled Inuyasha in with no effort at all to kiss him. Thats when Sessomaru pulled Inuyasha off her and kissed him.
"What the hell you bastard?!" Kagome was too shocked to move. "What is up with you-" Sessomaru kissed him again.
"Just shut up and kiss me." Inuyasha struggled against his grip, but with little results. Kagomes shock subsided and alowed her to get up and pull Inuyasha out of Sessomarus grip. Sessomaru stared as if she had just slapped him in the face. Sessomaru looked down on her with a smug face and with one word dissapeared, "Jealous?"