InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It Is You ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It Is You

By White_fang25

Disclaimer: *Cries* I don't *sniff* own Inuyasha *sniff* and I *sniff* don't own *sniff* "It is you" by Dana *sniff* Glover

"……"=TALK

`……'=THOUGHT

~*.BOLD.*~= SONG LYRICS

A/N~~** Pwease no flames dis is my first fanfic

Also I didn't put Shippo in cause im lazy and by the end I remembered that I didn't put him in sorry ship lovers **~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"InuYasha, I can sense the presence of a very large piece of the Shikon no Tamma said Kagome "It feels like the whole thing but not quite" "It's Nuraku, I can smell him" said InuYasha "This way, Kagome get on my back, Songo, Miroku you get on Kirara, this is it were gonna get him this time!" "Hai, InuYasha lets go".

~*~ Nurakus Castle ~*~

Everyone was ready they knew that it was now or never today was the day Nuraku was going to die. "Nuraku, come out to your death" yelled InuYasha "hehehe, u will never learn will you InuYasha I can not be beat, but if you wish to die so badly then I will gladly grant you wish" replyed Nuraku "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN" he yelled. InuYasha whipped out Tetsigia(sp?)

The heated battle started with a painful kick to InuYahsa's gut, he flew backwards into the dust "uung" InuYasha said standing up "keh!, u just got a lucky punch now it really begins" InuYasha ran at Nuraku at full speed with Tetsigia fully transformed ready to kill.

The battle went on for hours, Nuraku nearing the point of death as is InuYasha. "KAZE NO KIZU" yelled InuYasha as Nuraku yelled his attack (A/N im not sure what attack he uses)

They both hit each other with great force enialating Nuraku (A/N killing him). InuYasha was blown back he stopped only when a tree got in his way.

~*There is something that I see in the way you look at me

There's a smile there's a truth in your eyes*~

The battle was over and Nuraku was finally killed once and for all. The miko Kagome ran over and picked up the remaining shard of the Shikon no Tamma and placed all the pieces together, a light surrounded it and finally it was one piece again (a/n Kouga gave up his shards to Kagome)

~*What an unexpected way on this unexpected day

Could it be this is where I belong

It is you I have loved all along *~

"Kagome-chan come quick" yelled Songo" It's InuYasha" Kagome ran over to him and knelt down to his side he was badly wounded, covered in blood. InuYasha breathing was getting worse every breath he took filled him with pain, Kagome could tell he was in a lot of pain she couldn't bare to see him like this "InuYasha" she whispered, a silent tear rolled down her cheek. "Don't cry Kagome" InuYasha said `I hate it when she cries, god this pain' Despite the pain he was in he reached up and brushed away her tear and smiled.

~* There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me you're the home my heart searched for so long

And it is you I have loved all along *~

Kagome returned the smile and laid down on his blood soaked chest she could hear him starting to struggle with his breathing it was becoming more sharp, short and painful "Kagome I'm…..I'm not going to make it" he struggled to say

~* There were times I ran to hide afraid to show the other side alone in the night without you *~

"No!, don't say that" cried Kagome

~* But now I know just who you are and I know you hold my heart finally this is where I belong and it is you I have loved all along *~

"Kag….Kag….ome….I….I….Love… yo….you" he choked out with his final breath

~* Over and over I'm filled with emotion you love, it rushes through my veins and I am filled with the sweetest devotions as I look into your perfect face *~

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME INUYASHA……I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LOSE YOU!!!" she sobbed into his chest

Songo and Miroku started to cry as there dear friend had died they forgot about everything nothing mattered anymore. Suddenly the Shikon no Tamma started to glow and shine a beautiful pink light around her beloved InuYasha `what's going on' she thought the light disappeared and all that was left was a breathing Hanyo.

~* There's no more mystery it is finally clear to me you the home my heart searched for so long

and it is you I have loved,

it is you I have loved

it is you I have loved….all along*~

"Inu…InuYasha" she cried "InuYasha your alive"

"yeah, you used the power of the Shikon no Tamma to bring me back" he said "I love you Kagome" he lifted his head and kissed her, Kagome was surprised by this but gladly returned it, after breaking the kiss for air she replyed with a happy "I Love you too"

Over on the side Songo was crying and Miroku was smiling he looked at his right had uncovered it and smiled even more his Kazana(a/n wind tunnel) was gone "Songo look my Kazana is gone" he said joyfully " Oh Houshi-sama im so glad and my family have been avenged and Kagome and InuYasha have realized there love for each other" she replyed "everything have turned out for the best.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

so what did you think it is only my first so please no flames review please I would like to know peoples oppions tell me if im good or bad im not sure (this is one of those `4 am in the morning thought up stories) REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW please please please

thanx

White_fang25