InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's my Life ❯ Inuyasha unchained. ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does. Any original characters that pop up, yes those are mine, but everyone else is again owned by Rumiko Takahashi.


Inuyasha’s thumping paws shook the ground as he plodded away, to where Sesshomaru wasn’t sure. A flash of protest went through his mind, but he pushed it away. Where ever Inuyasha went he would not be hard to find, and more importantly…Sesshomaru wasn’t sure he was physically capable of stopping the massive Inu at the moment.

Come to think of it…there was a great deal that Sesshomaru was not sure about at this moment. He had not had time to ponder it during the heat of battle…but now…how was it that Inuyasha had transformed at all? Into a true Inu form no less?

He had nothing to unleash, what with being a hanyou. Unless of course he had always held it within him. However…no…Sesshomaru dismissed that thought as he jabbed Bakusaiga into the ashy puddle that had been Naraku and carefully lifted a sparkling jewel from the good.

Inuyasha could not have had a true form as Sesshomaru did. Had that been true it would have been drawn out long before now. Particularly when he had changed himself during their battle over Tetsusaiga in their Father’s tomb.

Though…Inuyasha’s scent had changed. It was still unmistakably Inuyasha…but the souring human of the mix seemed to be gone. Or perhaps it was simply being overwhelmed…it was a possibility. When Sesshomaru had come across Inuyasha with his demonic blood in full vigor that very first time he had been all but convinced that the hanyou had somehow become a full demon. Of course he had not…but Sesshomaru still remembered the start that had managed to freeze him in his tracks.

But facts were facts…Inuyasha was in the form of a pureblooded daiyoukai. Impossible as it was…reality trumped logic in this case. While it could perhaps possible that his senses were being tricked….if he could not rely upon them, his window to the world, then what did he have left? What could make Inuyasha look, smell, and sound just like…what he appeared to be? Nothing that Sesshomaru knew of.

But how had this happened?
Sesshomaru stared at the sparkling jewel on his blade. It was not completely whole, a small chip sat it in, but he could still sense its beckoning power. He had never cared to possess it before, and it was only the fact that he did not want to be trouble by whatever low level demon that could manage to get a hold of it that he was taking possession of it at all. Well that and the unification of the jewel was in fact that culmination of Inuyasha’s quest.

Not only did he not want to see all of Inuyasha’s spilled blood and struggle to be for naught, he also knew that if the jewel was whole then the boy would have no reason to leave his place at Sesshomaru’s side again.

Selfish perhaps…but what of it? The humans had certainly received enough of Inuyasha’s devotion.

But the jewel being in Naraku’s remains, and not yet whole, did erase one possibility. Sesshomaru knew that Inuyasha had at one time planned to use the jewel to become a pureblooded youkai, and yet is being here clearly demonstrated that such a thing had not been done.

Still…there was no use standing around the congealing pile that was Naraku pondering such things. As with everything else in life…if he wanted answers he was simply going to have to seek them out himself.
Daigon was a good start.

The healer had been with Inuyasha after all. Sesshomaru was neither stupid, nor reckless with Inuyasha’s life. As much as he had desired Naraku’s blood, he would have never pursued him had he not of known that the healer had been right behind him after he opened Naraku’s fortress like a shelled nut. So wherever Inuyasha had been while belting out those horrid, agonizing shrieks, Daigon had undoubtedly taken him there.
Speaking of where….Sesshomaru’s eyes scanned his surroundings, and he was surprised to see not one trace of Inuyasha. Where could the boy have gone now? And why?

The possibility that Inuyasha was being drawn home entered his mind but even with that…why would Inuyasha leave him here?
Sesshomaru rubbed at the bridge of his nose. He was far too exhausted for any more mysteries. Just how exhausted became more and more apparent with each step he took. As the adrenaline leaked out of his system his vision blurred and his stomach twisted. He had enough presence of mind to pocket the jewel and slip his naked blade into his belt next to his Father’s twin Fangs. But other  then that it was all he could do just to press forward.

His previous injuries were beginning to ache fiercely along with the new that had been inflicted when Naraku had crushed him. He cursed himself, but at the time there hadn’t been anything he could have done. He hadn’t had the energy to avoid it…and undoubtedly broken ribs were his reward.

The sounds of chattering and movements caught his tired ears, and he adjusted his course. With Naraku dead all serious threats were removed, so then once he reached Daigon…then he could rest himself surely.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Gods hated him. They simply had to…had to hate him above all others. There was simply no other explanation.

He had heard that shouting, the sharp booming bark, but he had truly hoped it was just one of Naraku’s detachments meeting their end inside of Inuyasha’s stomach or something equally grizzly.

He had yet to see Kagura after all, and in such a Sesshomaru knew quite well that Inuyasha could make quick work of any of Naraku’s lowly incarnations.

But instead he found the Miko firing, and missing complexly, her arrows at a steadily approaching, snarling Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru was more then a little perplexed. Why would the girl be attempting to…fend off Inuyasha? The slayer had not joined in, instead she was shielding the monk upon the ground. Inuyasha’s kitsune was shouting at the miko, who was plainly ignoring him while ordering him back. Daigon was clearly trying to control the situation, but appeared to have his hands full with some sort of medical procedure.

He wasn’t sure what was going on, whether Inuyasha had done something to provoke this or not. Yet he was betting that was not the case…so…what the hell? Did she not realize just who it was? But how could she not? Who else would battle Naraku as such?

Inuyasha’s giant body tensed, and his head drooped low. From body language alone Sesshomaru knew just what he was about to do. Truthfully he cared little if his sibling chewed the girl into paste. However he also know that one way or another Inuyasha would not want to be responsible for the girls death…and she had proven slightly useful while battling Naraku.

Her shots, when the managed to actually hit, had been rather damaging to the dark hanyou. Seemed to be something like…2 in 13 but it had been mildly useful.

He was already moving when Inuyasha lunged forward, though had it been anything more then an annoyed snap he never would have been able to match it at this point. At the last moment Sesshomaru kicked off, darting in between the two. As he did he felt the muscle in his heel tear from overexertion. That coupled with his shoulders nearly popping form their sockets as his hands met Inuyasha’s maw to halt his charge actually caused Sesshomaru to black out for a split second.

Inuyasha halted, but the impact sent Sesshomaru stumbling backwards, and he would have fallen had his ass not found a large, round rock to smash into.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Sesshomaru snapped, struggling to maintain his composure over the exhaustion and pain.

He had not stopped Inuyasha, nor was he arrogant enough to believe that he actually had. The boy had halted himself on his own after Sesshomaru had put pressure upon him. But if he chose to continue Sesshomaru was almost certain he could not intervene. He was exhausted, and despite the danger was fighting to keep his lids from sealing shut. His body wanted rest…demanded it with each passing second.

“Meaning? Meaning?!” The miko screeched, her voice laced with fear. “I’m trying to protect everyone!”

“I told you, its Inuyasha!” Shippo cried out.

“You’re mistaken. How could it be Inuyasha?” Sango asked, pain and weariness thick in her tone. “Only full demons can do…that.”

“Only true blooded Daiyoukai.” Sesshomaru corrected.

“He came up and sniffed at the monk.” Daigon informed. “The girl thought he was going to eat their friend and started loosing arrows. This one tried to explain the situation to her….but she doesn’t listen.”
Sesshomaru turned his head to glance at Daigon, who was watching Inuyasha closely. “But is it really him?” The healer wondered. “Daigon can’t think of anyone else he could be but…”

“Those with such dull noses must have such horrible existences.” Sesshomaru thought, not for the first time in his life.

Granted form his tone Sesshomaru knew that the healer simply wanted confirmation, but the others…ugh.

“It is.” Sesshomaru stated plainly, ignoring the disbelieving stares.

Even without his scent Sesshomaru knew it was his sibling, he could feel it in his chest, resonating within his own beating heart. All he wanted to do was bask in it, but as lulling as it was he dared not close his eyes. As things stood he his body was already starting to sway. Despite all his resistance to the fact, in all actuality his body was simply in the process of falling down.

“How could it possibly be Inuyasha?” The miko yowled. “What did you do to him?!”

“This Sesshomaru did nothing.” Sesshomaru shot back, his voice thick and unsteady. Stupid miko…first she denies that it could be Inuyasha, then she asks what he, Sesshomaru, did to him, Inuyasha, thus somehow accepting that it WAS Inuyasha.

Stupid miko…

But gods he was just so tired….so drained. This simply had to draw to a close soon.

“Did…did he use the jewel?” He heard the miko wonder aloud.

“How could he?” The slayer replied. “Other then the two shards you have Naraku has the entire jewel.”

Groping in his robes inner folds Sesshomaru’s fingers found the imperfect jewel he had taken. His arm was too sore to throw it, so he simply dropped the annoying thing in front of the girl.

More noise then…discussion over Naraku being truly did, something about the monk, a brother of some sort…chatter, chatter, chatter…stupid women….did they never learn to shut their mouths?

Sesshomaru’s eyes drooped to a close and his knee’s buckled slightly. He was forced to use a hand to balance himself as it was, but he couldn’t seem to force his eyes to open again. His body was simply forcing him to sleep. With nothing to keep him occupied, and no danger lurking, his physiology was simply forcing him into the next efficient stage.

His wishes were irrelevant…it had been so long since he had family so close, and little brother or not his instincts felt he had someone to watch over him during a weaker period and that was that.

The rumbling sounds of Inuyasha’s breathing, the thundering pounds of his massive heart….it all made him feel safe…safe in a way that he had not felt since his Father’s passing.

…Which all came to an abrupt end when a rough, padded wall smashed into him, sending him tumbling ass over end along the ground. If that hadn’t been enough to wake him up, the feeling that his chest had just caved in certainly did.

Confused and more then a little disorientated Sesshomaru struggled to his feet. One glance showed Inuyasha pulling his paw back, the paw that he had obviously swiped Sesshomaru with.

But why?

Both sides to him, and straight to his core, were filled with an aching sense of betrayal and confusion. Why would Inuyasha attack him? Surely he had to know who Sesshomaru was. They had just fought as one only minutes before for gods sake!

But Inuyasha had gone low, his large eyes boiling. It was a clear sign of aggression. Apparently…for whatever reason…Inuyasha wanted to fight.

Sesshomaru certainly did not. He wasn’t even sure he could at this point.

“Sesshomaru?” Daigon puzzled.

Sesshomaru could only shake his head before Inuyasha suddenly darted in, only to halt after a few quick steps and pop back in a feint that made Sesshomaru not only  flinch, but stumble to the side in an attempt remove himself from the giant’s path.

It was embarrassing, even more so with witnesses. But the fact that it had happened at all left Sesshomaru more then  a little uneasy. He had no idea what would cause Inuyasha to strike him…or why be was being so aggressive.

The only thing that even remotely came to mind was a challenge for dominance…and if that was the case…then this wasn’t going to end well.

Inuyasha stomped his front paws, huffing as he did. Sesshomaru was so unsteady he nearly fell from the impact, and that didn’t bode well. All he could think of was the time he had reared up on his Father just as Inuyasha was doing now.

It had been after he had finally reverted to his true form unassisted. Before then he had needed the aid of one of his parents to properly change, achieving such a feat on his own had, in his immature mind, brought forth a great deal of pride.

More then that though…he had felt so strong, so powerful. He had loomed over his Father like a mountain. The large man then looking so small…and something in him had just snapped.

He had been so sure that he could dominate his Father, to force his submission to his own power. In all honesty he wasn’t even sure where the thought and desire had come from…it had just…been there.

But somehow…without even moving…his Father had forced him to swallow his own power. With nothing but the force of his will he had caused Sesshomaru to change back involuntarily. Something that had been very disorientating, and once he had finally regained his wits Sesshomaru had expected to be punished…violently so. But his Father had said not a word on the subject, and never did the rest of his life. He had simply gone about the day as if nothing had happened, all smiles and pride for his son.

But how had he done it? Sesshomaru had wondered it then, and he truly questioned it now. Most importantly however…could he himself perform such a feat with his sibling?

As Inuyasha tossed his head and slapped at the ground, his fur and tail upturned, Sesshomaru swallowed thickly. He would have to…he could not transform himself at this moment, and he could not match Inuyasha’s strength like this.

Yet when he focused upon his sibling he felt…nothing. Not that he was entirely sure that he should feel anything at all, but he was of the opinion that there should be something there.

He had threatened Inuyasha’s youkai that he could force him back within the hanyou, and he certainly could, but he didn’t feel anything of the sort now. He wondered if perhaps the power that his Father had shown that day was exclusive to him, or perhaps it was more of a parent/child sort.

Inuyasha took another swipe, just barely missing Sesshomaru. The demon Lord felt so tired, so beaten. He did not want to do this. He would much rather burrow himself into his brother’s thick fur and sleep as he had not in over two centuries.

The despair of the situation drew a soft, sad sound out from within him…and Inuyasha hesitated, cocking his massive head. Sesshomaru sighed, his eyes and heart heavy, and turned his head to rub at his neck impulsively.

Warm tremors rumbled through his tired body, and Inuyasha made a curious noise. At the feel Sesshomaru realized that it was Inuyasha’s mark under his fingertips, and something clicked. Their eyes met, and Sesshomaru felt a spark between them.

Then…everything.

Sesshomaru could feel Inuyasha’s heartbeat within him, could see his ghostly aura silhouetting his body…and more importantly…he could feel the beast outside its cage.

Inuyasha’s eyes were soft, and his body waved as Sesshomaru’s own did. It was…for a moment, almost a perfect bond in every way.

Heart aching with the lead that piled within it, but knowing now that Inuyasha was not in control of himself, Sesshomaru uttered a soft, apologetic whisper, and within his minds eye grabbed at the Inu within Inuyasha.

The…hanyou barked, nearly bowling Sesshomaru over from the sheer force behind the sound, but the demon Lord held firm. Their soft moment gone, now a battle of wills raged between them. For Sesshomaru it was as if trying to force a raging storm into a tiny box.

He pushed and pushed, the world dimming around the edges as he fought with Inuyasha. But Inuyasha himself was asleep, his will unfocused, allowing Sesshomaru the tiniest of edges.

Fluid hit the back of his tongue and he swallowed reflexively. It tasted of slight copper, and realization hit Sesshomaru’s mind just as he felt it begin to  run down his lips.

Sesshomaru could only grit his teeth as his lifeblood dripped down to the ground. His eyes felt wet, and when he blinked they began to burn, the world going red  in a way that had nothing to do with anger.

Yet he could do nothing but persevere. To fail now was unacceptable. Inuyasha would almost certainly kill him, and more then likely the rest of his own friends. He was rage out of control, rampaging across all of Japan until he either woke up, was defeated, or simply ran out of towns and bodies to smash.

It made sense now. Inuyasha may have changed but he had no control. He was simply dreaming the dream of power.

Inuyasha roared, thrashing in place as be began to shrink. The blood pouring down Sesshomaru’s face made it to his throat, clogging his airway. But he continued to push, even as his knee’s began to shake so badly they continuously cracked together painfully. His stomach bottomed out just as Inuyasha exploded into light.

But Sesshomaru saw nothing, not even the red of the blood in his eyes. The moment the tension gave Sesshomaru gasped wetly…and darkness overtook him, enveloped in the sensation of falling as it did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

T here was nothing in his stomach but acid and bile, but that didn’t’ stop it from surging up his throat as his stomach fully rebelled. Sesshomaru gagged, trying to suppress his gorge with little success. Utter befuddlement rose over him as he studied the earth under his bleary gaze.

He was on his knees…that much was clear, his own blood pooling around him.

“What..” He croaked dryly.

“You lost consciousness.” A voice came from his side, a voice he recognized but could not quite put a name to. He tried to turn his head towards the sound, but  his neck was rusted iron, frozen and raw.

He groaned, blinking badly itching eyes. Something small, round, and hard pressed to his lips and he twitched as a result…which was all his drained body could manage.

“It is water.”

Water…oh that sounded heavenly right now. Sesshomaru tried to raise his arm to grasp the container, but it was as if he were attempting to lift the entire world. The limb jerked slightly, pain rocketing through it, but otherwise did nothing.

“Don’t.” Came a whisper. “Do not try to move.”

“Where-” Sesshomaru rasped.

“Something in the miko Kagome’s supply pack. Bottled water she calls it. It is not tainted.”

Sesshomaru didn’t understand, but in his current condition he was unable to do anything other then trust. His throat ached as the bottle tilted up into his parted lips, and it intensified as he swallowed.

His entire body was wracked with pain. But it was not the pain of injury, no…not that. It was exhaustion, plain and simple. Sesshomaru had thought he had been drained before, and perhaps he had been at his limit. If so then it was now clear that the was well passed any notion of a clearly defined limit.

Every fiber of his being was drained. He, the great Lord Sesshomaru, was completely…utterly spent.

“Just rest milord.” He was advised.

Sesshomaru blinked as he caught a hint of his reflection in the water before him. Blood smeared the natural lines of his face as a gory makeup. His eyes were rimmed with blood like a macabre mascara.

It was distressing to know that blood had literally poured form his nose and eyes, especially eyes, but still…

“Daigon…” Sesshomaru whispered,, finally putting a name to the voice.

“Yes?”

“Inuya….” Sesshomaru tried to force out, his throat closing halfway through.

“This one isn’t sure.” Daigon admitted. “Since the light…the spot where he was is covered with-oh my!”

The healer jerking backwards beside him was enough to gain even his dull attention, and after much effort Sesshomaru  was able to lift his head just enough to focus on the area in front of him.

Before them gather a cloud of ethereal green fog. It pulsed and flowed almost like water, but had no weight to it. Tiny bolts of youki sparkled intermittently throughout as if it were a thundercloud.

It  was indeed a captivating sight, but it was not the main attention grabber.

Within the cloud stood a tall figure, broad in the shoulders with what appeared to be flowing hair. The features were shrouded, eyes, any markings, and such. But the figure seemed to move forward, coming towards Sesshomaru himself.

As it did the fog followed with it, not noticeably, but at the point where the figure should have emerged it remained at the center without fail. But at certain points the shroud seemed to fade where it touched the approaching figure, or perhaps simply becoming more translucent. It was almost as if it were seeping into the being at the center.

Whatever the reason or cause its slight clearing did slowly grant Sesshomaru a clearer image to take in.

It was of humanoid shape…and atop its head jutted out two triangular shapes….just like a certain pair of ears he knew.

“Inuyasha…” Sesshomaru whispered.

The slow, graceful glide did not stop, and as the fog met Sesshomaru’s skin he felt a warm jolt before it enveloped him. Daigon on the other hand was met with a sharper crack, and with a surprised shout, was blasted away from Sesshomaru as if punted by a giant.

The demon Lord had a moment of concern, but as forced to accept that whatever plan was currently in motion…he simply wasn’t in the shape to do anything about it.

All he could do was stare at the creature who paused before him. His sense of smell revealed nothing save something  of spice, fur, and male.

Curious.

Even enveloped he could not fully make out that which stood before him. Perhaps it was his own eyes, or perhaps it was some design of the shroud, he did not know. But he could make out general shape…and two deep green pupils sitting inside crimson orbs.

Just like his own.

So…Inuyasha was still not awake it seemed. Within the fog his sibling’s skin seemed luminescent, further obscuring his features. Of course Sesshomaru could only assume that it was Inuyasha, he had nothing beyond the ears to prove it, and also that his sibling was not yet awake because he was not…talking.

The true Inuyasha would have launched a wave of worded sound loud and furious enough to crack rock by now.

Still…Sesshomaru was confused slightly. Why was Inuyasha simply staring at him like that? The hanyou’s head cocked to the side again, a clear sign of curiosity, which only further puzzled Sesshomaru.

Inuyasha had seen him before, and even his youkai should have recognized him easily. Inuyasha growled, snapping his head to the side before pushing it back at Sesshomaru, sending echoes through the elder demon.

Sesshomaru’s widened slightly, and grew wet, as recognition slipped trough him.

Simply put…Inu language.

How long since one of his own had spoken to him as such? Not since his childhood…yet it reminded within him, in his bones, in his blood, forever a part of him.

Inuyasha’s question puzzled him however.

‘How did you touch me?’

Sesshomaru blinked, trying to wet his throat to answer, when his skin began to tingle. The misty shroud felt…good, soothing, as was almost like being cushioned in pure, inviting warmth.

But something happened, or was happening, something strange. In little drops it sparked along his skin, and seemed to sink in. As it did it thawed his frozen muscles, allowing tiny moments where none had been possible only seconds ago. He noticed the change clearly…and Inuyasha noticed something as well.

The hanyou snarled, growling darkly as he pushed his face at Sesshomaru’s own.

‘Who are you claim mine?’

Claim mine? What did….Sesshomaru blinked again, utterly confused. He had claimed nothing, had done nothing but kneel there since Inuyasha had approached. Moreover how was it that this part of Inuyasha did not know him?

But surely he could detect the similarities within their respective scents. So why the questions?

Sesshomaru rolled the two inquiries over within his mind. Could he be misunderstanding what was being asked of him? The idea of being out of practice did occur to him but he dismissed it. He had known how to speak as in Inu before he had even taken a step…there was no forgetting.

The Inu language was complex in the face of its apparent simplicity. It depended on more then simple sound. Movement on the body, the face and its expressions, the touch of flesh and where it occurred.

However there were no words, no movements, for brother, sibling and the like. It was something you just knew, and was only truly shown through touch and trust.

But he could not rise, could not reach for Inuyasha. As it stood he could not tell Inuyasha just who he was. A soft whine and a careful diagonal nod of his head was all he could manage.

‘Come here.’ Was his simple request.

Inuyasha barked, loud and angry.

‘Answer!’

Sesshomaru repeated his request, softer, with a bit more need. It was all he could do to add a hint of please to it.

‘Answer now!’ Came the sharp crack of vocals before Inuyasha’s hand locked over Sesshomaru’s face.

Pain shot through Sesshomaru’s skull from the pressure, and as he stared up at his angered sibling through the spaces between his fingers he understood quite well that Inuyasha was capable of crushing his skull if he wished.

Sesshomaru felt that if he could just get Inuyasha to kneel then he could get the boy to understand. But clearly that wasn’t an option….why was a simple request never an option? Why did everything have to be a drawn out struggle?

Knowing him or not this Inuyasha was just like the one he had known. Quick to anger, unwilling to acquiescence  even the simplest of requests…and it caused Sesshomaru’s heart to ache. He did not want to do this, he was too tired. Mentally, emotionally, physically…just too tired.

Doing his best to tilt his head back Sesshomaru released a low whine that would have galled him any other time.

“Please…I am hurt.’

But Inuyasha’s only reply was a threatening growl and a tightening of his hand. As his skull began to creak Sesshomaru was at a true loss. He didn’t understand this at all.

Thankfully Inuyasha finally opted for more then just threats.

‘Who are you to touch me, smell of me yet are no pup, to claim what is mine?!’

Claim what was his…what did he mean by that? But then…perhaps that was….yes of course! Now it made sense…the fog, the shroud….it was Inuyasha’s youki. It was what had appeared to explode, the light before everything had gone dark, when he reverted back to…this. For in a sense Inuyasha had in fact exploded. Instead of drawing back into himself as it should, if Inuyasha understood how to manage it that was, it had flowed outward, and now the boy was slowly reclaiming it.

That was why it had forced Daigon away, yet accepted Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was of Inuyasha’s blood, so it welcomed him, and their shared lineage also allowed them to share power. Which was how Daigon had used his blood to aid Inuyasha in the field after his heart attack, and why Sesshomaru’s own body was accepting Inuyasha’s power now.

It was a gift…but not one Inuyasha seemed to be giving willingly.

So…Inuyasha realized that they were of the same blood, well that the were similar anyway, and noticed that Sesshomaru was not his own child….yet he could not tell that Sesshomaru was his brother?

It made no sense at all, how could he not know that Sesshomaru was his family? But then…Sesshomaru realized that he had not been able to feel Inuyasha as family only minutes before. So…perhaps this was not Inuyasha’s youkai despite appearances. But if not that…then what?

He knew of nothing else that there could be…yet perhaps this was something deeper…more primal. Perhaps this was the part of Inuyasha that his youkai gave voice to? Or perhaps…perhaps this was Inuyasha’s soul laid bare and open?

He didn’t know, and with Inuyasha’s fingers threatening to burst his skull, he didn’t have time to care. Still…the original thought gave rise to another. He and Inuyasha’s blood clearly recognized each other as family, as did their youki, and yet…their souls did not.

He had no idea if such a thing was truly possible, but within his mind he could hear his Father’s voice. Telling how important it was for Inu to be close, to touch and be there in times or need. All of this to…form…bonds deeper then blood. Now if that were true and not just some superstitious Father-speak, and he and Inuyasha had never been around each other long enough to form brotherly bonds of the soul like his Father had alluded to…then that would explain why now, if Inuyasha was truly reset to his most basic, that the hanyou did not know him.

It was a serious stretch of belief and logic but…it would explain why he had not been able to reach him earlier. Yet he had touched the boy, Inuyasha had accused him of that more then once now, so…wait, no….he had touched him yes, not as a brother but as a…mate.

Yes that was it, it had to be. He had not been able to feel Inuyasha until he had touched his brother’s mark upon his body.

If that was the case then…maybe…again it was something of a long shot, but he simply had no other options available to him.
With what little strength he had regained Sesshomaru tried to turn his head just enough to expose the mark to Inuyasha, an action that went against everything he had ever been taught. To expose such a vulnerable part to anyone, even Inuyasha, hell…ESPECIALLY Inuyasha, was tantamount to suicide.

Not that it mattered in this case. If Inuyasha wished him dead, at this moment Sesshomaru would not be able to defend himself.

Unfortunately between his lack of strength, and Inuyasha’s own steel like hand, he could only managed a few scant centimeters before his neck locked up. Inuyasha growled another warning, making it clear that it was Sesshomaru’s very last.

Very well…if he could not approach this as a sibling then he was going to have to further exploit their little accident.

‘Please mate…’ Sesshomaru whimpered ‘I am hurt.’

Sesshomaru had never uttered that sound before, not mate, but he had known of its existence, and even though his eyes had never before shown as such…somehow they reacted to his thought properly.

It had an effect as Inuyasha hesitated, his grip loosening. There was no certainty that he would understand, that the look Sesshomaru was giving him would mean anything, but thus far Inuyasha had spoken to him as an Inu.

With his cranium no longer threatening to crack Sesshomaru again attempt to display the mark. But it was no use…his muscles were simply too tense. Thankfully however Inuyasha seemed to get the hint that Sesshomaru was trying to show himself.

Curiously, though not exactly gently, Inuyasha turned Sesshomaru’s head for him. It was painful, drawing a low grunt from the elder demon. But the pain was worth it as Inuyasha gasped softly at the sight. He released Sesshomaru, and dropped down to his own knees before his elder.

Sesshomaru groaned softly as the warm waves rushed through him, the product of Inuyasha’s fingers upon his mark, soothing his pained body. He could not help but leaned forward and lay a soft kiss upon his own mark that sat on Inuyasha’s chest, an action that had the hanyou groaning softly.

If not for the fact that he was entirely too drained for even pride what he was about to do would have offended him to his very core. But he was going to have to adopt submissive behavior here. He needed Inuyasha’s help, he could not even stand up in this condition, to say nothing of walking. On top of the outside dangers to himself, there was still the matter of keeping Inuyasha docile, and the best way he could think of, and actually pull off in his current condition anyway, was a wounded mate in need.

He nuzzled Inuyasha’s chest, unable to lift his arms to do any more then that.  But the action had the desired effect upon the boy. His arms came up to embrace Sesshomaru, and the elder demon had to admit…it was rather comforting.

Inuyasha whined deeply in his throat, his hands massaging the back of Sesshomaru’s neck. ‘I…I am sorry. I did not recognize you.’

Sesshomaru’s body began to tingle as more of Inuyasha’s youki seeped into him exactly as he had hoped it would. The rust in his neck seemed to break away slightly, allowing him to shake his head slowly.

It is forgiven. We have been…apart.’

‘Why?’

“Becaus e we are long time enemies, and you can barely stand to be in the same room as me.”
Sesshomaru thought. Not that he was even going to brother trying to inform this Inuyasha of that portion of their past. If Inuyasha could not remember the painful sections of their history, which was almost their entire history, it would be foolish to remind him. Still…something had to be put forth…a half truth perhaps?

‘We…we were attacked. Separated.”

‘‘That…that thing with the legs. I felt such hate for it….it did it didn't it? It hurt you. It…took you away.’

Sesshomaru found his face being tilted up to meet Inuyasha’s steely glare, which stifled his near chuckle. For while Naraku had been behind most of Sesshomaru’s wounds in one manner or another, he had not been taken anywhere. Yet he could tell just from the look in Inuyasha’s eyes that the boy was reversing their positions.

It would not be easy to explain that to Inuyasha however, and Sesshomaru had the feeling that the boy would question it, and questions could lead to more negative situations. It was obvious that Inuyasha thought himself the stronger of the two, something Sesshomaru’s manner up till now had only served to fuel, and with his youki so drained Inuyasha would not be able to  sense Sesshomaru’s full power.

There was simply no point in arguing, it would gain him nothing and could cost him much. He could explain what had happened later, once Inuyasha came back to himself. So with that in mind Sesshomaru’s dropped his face back into Inuyasha’s chest, cozying up to him.

Yes…he hurt me mate.’

Sesshomaru’s inner pride shrieked at what he was doing, yet he could not help but feel smug satisfaction as he could practically hear Inuyasha’s blood boiling. Protective arms cradled him firmer as Inuyasha snarled, much to Sesshomaru’s own internal pleasure.

“Then…I failed you.’

Honestly Sesshomaru could have laughed at that, but he managed to hold his current demeanor. This was almost too easy.

‘No, no…be at peace.’

Soothing the boy was necessary. The last thing he needed was Inuyasha getting all riled up once more.

“It tried to take you from me…didn’t it?’

Again the mix up, but how could he protest it? Even if he could, what would it gain him? Still…his pride, as ruthlessly battered as it had been already, hotly demanded that he receive at least some of his proper due.

“To be fair mate I-’ Was as far as Sesshomaru got before one of Inuyasha’s hands left his back, slid up through his hair, and tilted his head back to receive Inuyasha’s own lips.

The words hot, searing, had not doubt been used to describe many a kiss. But in this case…it was actually true. Sesshomaru groaned as Inuyasha’s tongue filled his mouth, and he met it with his own. But it was more then just the feeling of a kiss after so long…so much more.

The second their bodies formed a seal as one Inuyasha’s youki seemed to bubble of his throat and pour into Sesshomaru. The sudden rush of energy was enough to make him dizzy, to say nothing of when he felt his broken bones begin to mend, finally having the reserves available t do so.

A bit of meager strength filled his limbs and he was finally able to return Inuyasha’s embrace, his hands roaming the expanse of Inuyasha’s naked back. The hanyou, though now that Sesshomaru thought about it he wasn’t sure Inuyasha could be called that anymore, rumbled appreciatively, and the sound vibrated pleasantly down Sesshomaru’s throat.

Yes…this…this had been what Sesshomaru had wanted, to a point anyway. It was the energy he wanted, the kiss was just…a pleasant reward for all his hard work. He did not like being defenseless, nor being forced to rely on the one HE was charged with protecting.

But it had been so long…so long since he had received attention and affection that he could not help but melt further into Inuyasha’s deepening kiss. With his body so drained his youkai was rendered silent. Thus he was able to enjoy the moment in peace, without the damnable thing pestering him with its every whim.

His body had been forced to endure a great drought however, because of this it began to quicken all the more, and he could do nothing to keep the only part of him that wasn’t sore from pumping full of his hot blood.

Inuyasha groaned heatedly as Sesshomaru’s own musk undoubtedly reached his nose. The kiss broke and Sesshomaru’s eyes fluttered as Inuyasha’s forehead pressed lightly to his own.  It almost felt like-

Too long clearly.’ Came a hiss as Inuyasha’s hands roamed down Sesshomaru’s back to knead his ass.

Sesshomaru’s eyes popped open and he stared into Inuyasha’s own from a mere inch away. He knew that look…that hot, hungry look….and he did not wish to see it.

‘This…thing.’ Inuyasha picked at Sesshomaru’s garments. ‘It needs removed.’

Oh no…no, no, no. They were NOT going there.

‘It stays.’

That was all Sesshomaru was able to get out before Inuyasha’s teeth sank gently into his bare neck.

‘Would be a shame to ruin it. It serves well…keeping you from being seen from anyone but the one you belong to.’

Belong to….oh technically Sesshomaru did not have any problem with that, and he did agree with Inuyasha’s summation of his clothing. The only person he was willing to bare his glory to was Inuyasha in all honesty.

Speaking of his glory…things were not being improved as Inuyasha began to rub his palm against Sesshomaru’s own every hardening bulge.

The Daiyoukai could not hold back a groan, a greedy, hungry groan at that. Again…it had simply been too long. He had needs…unmet needs that craved…maybe if…

NO.

This could not even be entertained. Certainly not here, and certainly not now. Who knew how long the ever shrinking shroud of Inuyasha’s power would cover them. Beyond that Sesshomaru had zero desire to be taken, and he damn sure did not want such a thing to happen when witnesses, both lowly human and his own subordinates, would see.

‘Wait.’

‘Hurry.’

‘I need rest.’

‘You need me.’


The husky growl from Inuyasha caused a rush through Sesshomaru’s belly that was anything but unpleasant. A rather large part of him want to explore that feeling because…well he did need Inuyasha didn’t he? Gods…wasn’t it nice to finally have something offered to him? After all his work and struggle didn’t he deserve a reward.

Clearly, though silent, his youkai was not dead to his situation by any means.

It could be pleasant yes…but still…as Inuyasha began to crawl over him Sesshomaru realized just how limited his options truly were.

With his legs somewhat recharged Sesshomaru was able to give a solid push from his heels. He had just enough room to roll backwards and away from Inuyasha and out of the shroud itself. There was an audible pop as he burst through, and almost immediately his bones began to ache. The warm blanket of family now replaced by the cold chill of the world.

He heard his name cried out, but held out a halting hand as he struggled to his feet. Help would be appreciated to be honest, but he didn’t want Inuyasha provoked.

The fog glimmered for a moment, then began to recede inward with an almost audible pull. Like a blanket of cotton being balled up Inuyasha soon became visible where his feet met the ground as his youki returned to him.

There was a collective gasp as the boy came into full view, perhaps from the joy of finally seeing their friend, perhaps from the physical changes themselves, or perhaps simply because of how god damn gorgeous Inuyasha was.

Though that last one could have been nothing but a product of Sesshomaru’s exceedingly needy hormones.

Inuyasha’s skin was still highly illuminated however, his full features remaining obscured. Fortunately for all those collected his expression remained amused, with a small smirk on his glowing face.

‘So…you wish to be chased?’

Actually Sesshomaru wanted nothing of the sort, a fact he was trying to convey by expression alone.

It was strange…he had spent so long training himself to remain totally neutral in his outward appearance and yet now he was being forced to display everything. Or attempt to anyway…

“Holy crap! Is that Inuyasha?!” Came the miko’s voice.

Sesshomaru could only snort as he pushed the sounds away. He had not time for them! He had to-

‘Well?’ Inuyasha purred.

Sesshomaru’s jaw flapped up and down, but for the life of him he couldn’t think of anything to say. Well…anything USEFUL to say anyway. Of course there were words of refusal in the Inu language, and it was a struggle to keep his body from adopting at least one of them. Yes he could say no, he could refuse Inuyasha’s overtures but…they were all aggressive.

As it was Inuyasha was unlikely to understand why his so called mate was refusing him, and even under normal circumstances a confused Inuyasha generally became an angry, defensive one.

Just the idea left a bitter taste in Sesshomaru’s mouth but…he dared not provoke the boy. In a dark way it was rather funny…this had undoubtedly been just how Inuyasha had always felt when he himself had appeared to confront him. As sense of wanting to defy, if only for prides sake, but at the same time understand how bitterly outmatched he was.

He would appreciate the irony later…if he made it back in one piece.

Inuyasha took a step forward, which Sesshomaru mirrored backwards without a thought. For his part Inuyasha remained amused, though his cocked his head curiously.

‘What is wrong?’

‘I…I am hurt.’
Sesshomaru forced out, and even though is pride bubbled in his throat he added. ‘And…I am…unused to…you.’

‘I will be gentle.’

That is not what I meant! Sesshomaru could have growled.

“Sesshomaru?” Came Daigon’s voice.

On reflex Sesshomaru started to turn his head towards the healer, but quickly thought better of it. With how Inuyasha was acting he just knew it would make the boy jealous.

“Stay here.” He ordered. “I will…lead him away, and return once…he is himself again.”

There had to be a way to gain a more favorable outcome to this. As it stood he highly doubted he could get this puffed up version of Inuyasha to accept his own proper place in bed. But even if he could…he id not want to rut. He wanted to rest, and he did not want to do anything that wasn’t brotherly with the boy unless he was actually in control of himself.

“We have a problem.” Daigon informed.

“Oh just tell me something I do not already know.” Sesshomaru muttered. “It will simply have to wait.”

“The monk is dying.”

That halted Sesshomaru’s thoughts, and this time he could not stop himself from glancing over.

“Look, I’m telling you we can cure the poison.” The miko stated, though her voice was filled with fear. “We’ve done it before.”

“It’s not just that.” Daigon countered.

Sesshomaru sighed, wanting nothing more then to curl up in his tail and sleep.

“Then keep his body safe. If he expires I will wield Tenseiga on his behalf.”

Unfortunately Sesshomaru’s causal glance at the healer just had to have the exact effect Sesshomaru had feared it would.

‘Why are you ignoring me?’’ Came a growl from Inuyasha, one that had the demon Lord flinching in spite of himself.

‘I am not. I am caring for…one of our omegas.’  Sesshomaru retorted, pleased to finally be able to bring a little steel into his voice.

It did get Inuyasha’s attention, and he glanced over at the bedraggled group.

“It is not that simple this  one is afraid.” Daigon explained. “You will not be able to do that. In addition there will most certainly be…complications.”

Sesshomaru groaned deep in his throat. Why did the gods torment him like this?

“What do you mean?”

“There is no time to explain. You must trust Daigon.” The healer pressed. “He can save the monk from this foul fate…if you wish. If not…other measures will be taken.”

Sesshomaru mulled over that, especially the choice of words. Daigon had measures would be taken, not have to be. So whatever it was, was obviously severe enough that the elemental wasn’t going to wait for permission to do what he felt needed to be done. Granted as it was he saw no reason to deny the monk care, nor did he want the human to perish.

Normally he would have been indifferent, what did he care of the life of some random human? But any causalities on their end would be a victory, however small, for Naraku…and that was something he would not allow.

Beyond that the monk was Inuyasha’s friend, and thus no random human along the road, and Sesshomaru knew his sibling would mourn the boy-child greatly should he pass. He had no wish for Inuyasha to feel the pain of loss, especially not if he could prevent it.

But most importantly….the monk had proven useful. He had turned the tide back their way, and apparently had been willing to die to eliminate Naraku. Sesshomaru was no fool, Naraku had caught him completely off guard with his detonation trick, and after being thrown so forcefully into that stone…head first no less, he had been in no shape to prevent Naraku’s escape.

The slime had nearly gotten away. He had tortured and nearly violated Sesshomaru’s own family, and he would have escaped the Lord’s wrath…had the monk not halted him first.

The action had earned the fallen human a small portion of Sesshomaru’s respect, which was more then any other human had ever received, and as such the Daiyoukai felt he owe the human a small boon. Saving his life would repay that, and thus the scales would be even once more…so…

“I wish.” Sesshomaru stated.

“Then this one has need of your blood.”

Now that caught Sesshomaru off guard, something that was happening entirely too often lately for his tastes.

“Explain.” He barked.

“No time. Why must you nobles always waste so much damn time?! This one has everything he needs but that.” Daigon snapped back. “Of course…if you are so unwilling then…his blood will also do this one thinks. Though getting it may be a bit trickier yes?”

The healer indicated Inuyasha, who looked slightly puzzled over being nodded at, but thankfully it did not provoke an aggressive response.

But Sesshomaru did not like it. Not only was his blood not something to be given freely, especially not as some sort of alchemical ingredient, but its loss would only serve to weaken him further.

And hadn’t he bled enough today?!

Still….Sesshomaru sighed and offered up his arm.

“Be quick about it.”

Oh but of course the second Daigon approached and told hold of his arm Inuyasha’s quizzical expression turned fierce.

‘How dare you touch him!’ Inuyasha roared, loud enough to make Sesshomaru’s ears ring.

But to his credit, even though he did jump slightly, the healer never faltered in his task. Sesshomaru winced as he felt one of Daigon’s tools pierce his skin.

‘I will kill-’

‘Stop!’
Sesshomaru barked, which only drew another flinch from Daigon, and brought himself pain as the tool did the same. Inuyasha’s burning eyes never left the healer however, giving Sesshomaru the a better move quick impression.

‘He touching that which is MINE. He…bleeds you…and you allow it!’

Sesshomaru’s stomach clenched as Inuyasha’s eyes finally left Daigon to slowly drag to him. He couldn’t’ believe it…but he found himself wishing that Inuyasha would stop being so…Inu for a while. Intellectually he knew that he should move to appease the other Inu, but…he had not been submissive to anything or anyone since his Father’s time. He was Lord damn it!

‘Cease your jealousy.’ Sesshomaru barked. ‘I am performing a service for you. To save one of yours.’

Inuyasha’s anger faulted at his declaration, eyes filling with confusion.

What do you mean mine?’

Thankfully before Sesshomaru was forced to answer, Daigon had finished. The healer bowed low, turning his head to expose his bare throat, and shuffled off. A classic submissive gesture, and one that seemed to do much to placated the younger Inu. Once again Sesshomaru found himself inwardly thanking the healer for his careful study and understanding of their own culture.

‘Mine….yet they do not smell of me. Wait…that girl…’

Inuyasha took a step towards the miko, who was not even looking at him, and Sesshomaru watched as Inuyasha’s claws flexed.

Oh Gods damn it. It would just figure that that somehow, someway, this part of Inuyasha would remember the god damn girl. Or at least have an echo of the anger Inuyasha held towards her from the abusive rosary.

The flexing claws and increased tension in his muscles spoke clearly to Sesshomaru. It rang out that even if he didn’t know why, this Inuyasha knew he wanted to punish the girl. Which while honestly  if he felt that all the younger Inu would do was knock her around a little bit he wouldn’t even think of getting himself involved. Every second of rest he gained as another iota of strength potentially recovered after all. But more then likely little brother would break her…and considering the fact that he had not done so already, Sesshomaru could only conclude that such a fate was not Inuyasha’s wish.

“You may never be able to repay this Sesshomaru the boon you owe him now little brother.” Sesshomaru thought dryly. ‘You would admire a spindly little human over me?’ He huffed, using his searing agitation over the situation to his advantage.

Inuyasha’s attention turned back to him only instantly, and his soft expression returned, the girl easily forgotten.

‘Of course not.’ Inuyasha purred. ‘I will grant you a head start.’

“Sesshomaru?” Daigon chimed in. “Are you going to be alright?”

“Oh old friend…he doesn’t want to hurt me.” Sesshomaru thought. “He wanted to mount me.”  It was the truth…but he wasn’t about to say that for all to hear so… “I will be fine. Regroup and recover here. I will lead him away…do not follow us.”

‘Go on little one.’ Inuyasha nudged, nodding his face upwards. ‘Run.’

‘Little one?!”
Sesshomaru snarled.

Oh this was all going entirely too far…but as Inuyasha crouched low, licking his lips like a starving man savoring a steak, his stomach tightened in a manner that had nothing to do with fear. With little choice, and terrifyingly few options, he turned swiftly and darted into the forest.

The hunt was on.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh this was pathetic…and completely unacceptable. Not only was Sesshomaru as slow as he had ever been in his life, but his balance was completely shot. He was almost as slow as human, and much slower then Inuyasha had been as a hanyou.

All of this was causing his pride to take one serious beating.

For all the limitations he himself was being forced to endure, Inuyasha apparently had none. Sesshomaru could hear him darting through the trees, and he wasn’t quite sure what insulted him more. The fact that he clearly could not outrun the boy, or the fact that Inuyasha was quite deliberately hanging back.  

He didn’t have time  to ponder it as Inuyasha suddenly flashed in front of him. Sesshomaru halted his feet, but his stumbling momentum carried him right into Inuyasha. He crashed against the solid, slightly damp chest, and was reduced to squirming as Inuyasha’s powerful arms came around him.

But even through his Lordly indignation he was still struck by how much larger Inuyasha had become. He still was not quite up to Sesshomaru’s own height, a blessing the Daiyoukai fully embraced as he still had to look down to meet Inuyasha’s golden eyes. But it was only by inches now instead of the feet it had been, as Inuyasha’s nose was just under his own.

No…it was the sheer girth of the boy that caught him. He wasn’t fat or even overly thick but…Sesshomaru would have been willing to bet that Inuyasha’s weight had nearly doubled from where he had started. He pressed forward, testing the boy, but Inuyasha didn’t budge even an inch, didn’t even bow. He couldn’t be certain, but his experience and senses gave him the feeling  that Inuyasha actually outweighed him now.

As a matter of fact…Inuyasha did not resemble Sesshomaru in body type at all. Though he was a tad like their Father, Sesshomaru had taken after his Mother in bone structure and muscle distribution. Like her he was tall, and deceptively slender, a fact that he had used to his advantage many a time. For while he looked delicate, his muscle was compact and dense. He weighed more then he appeared to, but lacked extra bulk. A fact that aided his phenomenal speed and flexibility. He was extraordinarily limber, had been since he was a child, something he put to good use as he twisted, bending his back, to slip from Inuyasha’s half hearted grasp.

The boy watched him as he backpedaled away, putting a fallen tree between them.  Which gave him an opportunity to study his sibling unimpeded. Yes…he looked of glass but was actually steel but Inuyasha…no…that description would not fit at all.

The boy’s shoulders were broad and thick, his neck a slab of corded muscle. His chest appeared as hard as a breastplate, and his still slender waist was lined by frighteningly well defined muscles. While Sesshomaru himself looked smaller then he truly was, Inuyasha came across as bigger.

Yet he was firmly etched, not puffy or bloated. He was nowhere near the size and bulk of Coda the bear but…Inuyasha simply looked powerful. He radiated size and strength while still maintaining a figure that was not overly different from his original hanyou one…just taller, more….more….Sesshomaru couldn’t quite place it. Just more…that’s all there was to it. Why did Inuyasha look so big, and yet really did not have an abundance of bulk? It wasn’t as if Inuyasha was thicker in the arms or legs then Sesshomaru but…tightly packed…yes that was it. They did have size comparisons in a sense, but Inuyasha’s body simply appeared to be much tighter then Sesshomaru’s own. Perhaps it was…

The only thing that seemed to match perfectly where their hands. The same long, elegant digits, the same wicked claws.

He stopped his examination at Inuyasha’s waist, unwilling to peer lower. Though a nagging voice advised him to do just that, if only to be prepared for what he would be facing shortly.

But Sesshomaru shoved that thought away. They would not be rutting today and that was that damn it! He knew good and damn well that the boy had to be at his limit. Appearances aside Inuyasha should have been just as drained, if not more so, then himself. The fact that Inuyasha had not simply dropped the moment he had reverted to his demi-form had been curious. The first time was always the hardest, especially if one had not learned to manage their own youki by the point.

Yet every demon had a gift, something that set them apart from even their own kin and kind. For Sesshomaru it was his raw speed and agility, for even as a teen he had constantly surprised his Father, until he had finally reached the point where he could consistently defeat the elder Inu in a foot race.

Inuyasha had been quick all his life yes, but he had never been able to match even half of Sesshomaru’s full speed, and although at first glance it would have seemed as if Inuyasha had been gifted with raw strength, Sesshomaru did not believe that was his gift either.

Inuyasha had always been very strong yes, but not what Sesshomaru could consider abnormally so. The above average effect had to have been brought on by his extremely active lifestyle. Inuyasha did get more raw exercise in a day then the average demon probably did in a month after all.

No…even as a hanyou, and near confirmed now, Sesshomaru had always believed that the boy had been gifted with a vast, deep well of stamina. The boy’s endurance had always been borderline freakish, pushing past logical limits regardless of pain, wounds, or extreme trauma. While Inuyasha may have thought it natural to recover from having Sesshomaru’s poison claws plunged through his body like a finger through paper, the demon Lord knew quite well what a feat it had been.

And for a hanyou no less? Astounding.

If he was correct, well then it would certainly explain now. But even if Inuyasha was taping those deep emergence reserves…he had to be running low. From the look of him he might not even realize it, but when it came it would drop upon him like a mountain. No one, not even their Father, could expend as much power as Inuyasha had to this point and not drop.

So in effect all he really had to do was conserve himself and delay until that moment. Risky perhaps…but it had to be true…he was literally betting his ass on it.

Inuyasha shifted, opening his arms in a preening gesture that made Sesshomaru smile. He couldn’t help it, and in a way he would miss this portion of  Inuyasha when his true personality resurfaced. As…forward as the boy was being right now, it did beat being screamed at and insulted constantly.

Unfortunately he knew just what Inuyasha wanted him to gaze upon, and he actively refused to. It would only encourage the boy, not to mention Sesshomaru knew that whatever happened here and now, Inuyasha was likely to be upset about later. Never mind if they actually drew into the act of rutting and Inuyasha awoke.

Sesshomaru didn’t even want to think about it.

Resolving himself not to lead the boy on any more then he already had he instead used the moment Inuyasha closed his eyes, to give Sesshomaru the chance to bask with him clearly, to slip away into the forest undergrowth.

Inuyasha would still be able to track him of course but the act would give him time nonetheless. He was also not unfamiliar with the art of stealth. He could quiet his movements, and knew of a few ways to mask his own scent. Which Inuyasha undoubtedly came barreling through Sesshomaru would quietly circle him, allowing the boy to tire himself further in the search.

It was a plan…and about all he had at the moment.

Carefully and silently Sesshomaru slipped through the thick brambles and exposed roots, using his natural and practiced flexibility to squeeze through areas one of his normal size could not. A fact he hoped would cause Inuyasha to dismiss the area entirely.

In a way this all reminded him of the tracking games he and his Father would play when he was a child. Well…without his inner depths being on the line that was.

As smooth as water Sesshomaru made his way along the ground. Each movement carefully planned and flawlessly executed. Not a tangle of hair nor a snag of clothing was allowed, for even the slightest sound  could give away his position.

The plan was simple. He would slip over the hill off to his left, from there he could try to gauge Inuyasha’s position. After that he would maneuver downwind of the boy for added advantage. Then it was just a waiting game…

Sesshomaru was just getting ready to congratulate himself on his expert silent breathing when he caught the tell-tale tic-tac sounds of something climbing above him. He cursed silently as he halted where he lay. He would have to take note of its position, what it was, and what it was doing. One territorial scream and Inuyasha would be alerted.

Why did the trees have to continue up the hill, why did this one have to be right and the peak, and why did there have to be a problem now that he was just preparing to slip down into the hidden valley?

Very carefully Sesshomaru turned himself over, not being able to believe that a damn squirrel or bird of all things was halting his progress. However when his eyes finally settled on the tree above him he saw not a furry mammal nor feathered fiend…but Inuyasha.

The boy was climbing claw to toe down the tree…and he had a predatory smirk on his face if Sesshomaru had ever seen one as his claws dug into the wood of the tree.

For a moment their eyes locked, Sesshomaru on the ground, Inuyasha suspended upside down on the tree. That was right…he had completely forgotten that Inuyasha had grown used to using the tree tops as opposed to travel on the ground.

Damn.

Sesshomaru started to move just as Inuyasha released his grip, letting gravity pull him towards his elder brother. Any other time the Daiyoukai would have been a rippling blur, and the hanyou would have planted face first into the earth like a lovely Inu-flower. But with no leverage and even less strength in his legs there was little he could do as Inuyasha tackled him chest to shoulder.

Sesshomaru twisted from the impact, causing them to go rolling through the thick green grass as they tumbled down the hill. Thankfully, for the sake of his ribs, Sesshomaru landed on top. He struggled in the boy’s grip, but Inuyasha had a solid lock around his waist this time. Then, without warning, Inuyasha began to bridge up, twisting Sesshomaru as he did.

With impressive abdominal strength Inuyasha pulled his legs up until he was in a full handstand, before gently coming down the other way.

Which put Inuyasha right on top of him.

The demon Lord twisted and turned, trying to get his legs under the boy. He reached up for Inuyasha, honestly at this point the didn’t care if he were reduced to pulling hair. But Inuyasha caught his wrists in his own strong hands, forcing them down over Sesshomaru’s head.

So there they were, in the valley between the hills, settled in the soft grass, shaded all around by tall, leafy trees. A soft, cool breeze blew through the area, cooling but not chilling, soothing to the skin. It would have been a perfect spot any other time…

And it was there where Inuyasha kissed him.

Sesshomaru groaned as Inuyasha’s soft, heated lips pressed to his own. The response gave Inuyasha all the opening he needed, and he took it. His mouth was filled by Inuyasha’s tongue, truly filled at that. The thick, slick muscle actually tickled the back of his own. Something that gave Sesshomaru quite a start.

Not only did Inuyasha have an Inu tail, True Inu form, his Inu ears, but it also seemed he had his Inu tongue. Though he highly doubted that the last would be permanent, no…Inuyasha was far too young for that. Had to be the bi-product of the change, all of his traits brought forth, some of which like his tongue, were slowly receding.

Truthfully Sesshomaru had actually been hiding some of his more bestial traits form the boy. Like the fact that he could lick his own mark upon his forehead if he wished. It was all a matter of how much of his true form he allowed to come forward. He had held it within however, not wanting to squick his sibling any more then he seemed to do as it was.

Granted there would come a time where he could no longer withhold anything. As he fully matured his Inu traits would come forth as his blood settled whether he wanted them to or not. He wasn’t sure when it would happen exactly, but something told him that that plateau wasn’t all that far off. Ever since he had begun to accept Inuyasha his blood had been becoming more and more difficult to suppress.

Still…hiding it as he had gave him another…surprise he could use with the boy at a later date.

Sesshomaru gasped for air as Inuyasha’s mouth left his, and despite his wishes his body was reacting to their closeness. He didn’t know whether to be grateful or not for their position, what with Inuyasha straddling him and all, though he reasoned it was better then Inuyasha pressed between his own legs.

However as Inuyasha’s fingers slid under his own thigh to Sesshomaru’s waist, aiming for the lip of the garment that covered Sesshomaru’s lowers, he fought to push the slight haze of lust away.  Inuyasha had already undone his outer coat and inner shirt, most likely while he had been attacking his mouth, and Sesshomaru was displeased to see he had kept his hands above his head even after Inuyasha had released him.

Oh but the trail of nips and kisses Inuyasha was leaving down his chest were NOT helping matters. Though he was impressed Inuyasha could bend so even as the boy straddled his thighs.

It all felt so good, little cracks forming in the dam of his control. But he wasn’t giving in, and no matter what his primal minded brother was thinking…he wasn’t beaten yet.

He still had one more trick…one that had worked so well before.

Just as Inuyasha’s fingers hooked into his clothing Sesshomaru snapped his tail up. Inuyasha grunted in surprise as the thick fur wrapped around his head, and with one hard pull Sesshomaru dislodged him.

Unfortunately Inuyasha kept his grip, and Sesshomaru’s pants ended up around his ankles as Inuyasha tumbled ass over end off of him. With no time to spare he kicked the garment off and twisted around, his rational mind scolding him for leaving his pants and swords behind.

Being on all fours to retreat was undignified, but his balance was still off…the last thing he needed was to try to stand only to fall on his face. The side of the next hill was close though, he could use that to regain his footing.

However he had forgotten one thing…he was no longer the only one who possessed a tail.

It curled around his waists, dragging him backwards even as he struggled to fight against it. He squirmed as Inuyasha’s arms locked around his thighs, pulling him up to his knee’s and opening him up to the air.

A slight gust of hot breath was all the warning he received before a wet tongue pressed teasingly against his exposed opening. His head snapped back, eyes going wide, as he let out a loud gasp, nerves zinging from the sensation. Trembling shivers ran up his spine as Inuyasha began to lap at him, circling his hidden place slowly.

“Ah-haa….inuya…no do n-” He gasped. “Disgus-stop!”

Intellectually he knew that Inuyasha was unlikely to respond to civilized words, but he could not help it. He kept himself clean yes, but he was still aware of where Inuyasha mouth was, and it made him feel rather…self-conscious.

But the boy was undeterred by his protests, as the sensitive nerves there continued to spark under the assault. Sesshomaru’s entire body quivered, too tried to fight despite his desire to.

A desire that was swiftly melting under the warm heat lapping at him.

It had just been so long.

He groaned low in his throat as Inuyasha’s hands pulled inward and curled around his aching manhood. Denied as he had been of even the barest of touches for hundreds of years left him completely enthralled to the slow, soft downward strokes of Inuyasha’s hands.

“Ah!” Sesshomaru cried out as Inuyasha’s tongue stiffened, breaching him lightly.

Oh gods…he wanted, he NEEDED….but not like this. He couldn’t…he couldn’t…oh but he wanted to.

Inuyasha tongue left his tight hole for a second, trailing down his valley before reaching his exposed balls. He gasped as Inuyasha’s warm, wet tongue traveled over them. He had never been too particular about being touched in that area…but yes…this was more acceptable.

A little lower and he could slip into Inuyasha’s mouth, if the boy would allow it. The image of Inuyasha’s lips curled around him flashed within Sesshomaru’s mind, and he was unable to hold back the throaty groan of need it forced out of him.

To bury himself within Inuyasha’s throat…gods….how long since he had experienced such warm, wet heat enveloping him?

Too long.

Even without his damnable youkai cheerleading Sesshomaru’s body was giving in, desperate for the attention and affection Inuyasha was giving to it.

His passion began to leak freely, coating Inuyasha’s hands even as the boy returned to his tingling hole. He could not help but growl in frustration at the feel however. Yes Inuyasha’s tongue felt wonderful against his most untouched place. But how dare Inuyasha ignore his most demanding need?!

But then, with one hand, Inuyasha eased his foreskin back, exposing his sensitive tip, which his other slick hand curled around to stroke torturously. Sesshomaru gasped, his feet jumping as his body trembled from the short, soft teases to his tip. It was all suddenly too intense, causing him to involuntarily attempt to back away, which only pressed him further against Inuyasha’s sweet tongue.

His arms gave out finally, dropping his upper body down, and he groaned deep through clenched teeth as Inuyasha began to pump him faster. Embarrassing as it was…he would not last long if this kept up.

While any release was preferred…his pride had demands…not like this.

Thoughts of Inuyasha’s tongue, which was so deliciously tormenting his forbidden area, danced around Sesshomaru’s’ mind. He had been certain that he could wrap his true tongue around Inuyasha’s entire member if he wished. It had been a late night fantasy that had occurred to him shortly after Inuyasha had left the castle, and now he was almost certain that Inuyasha could do the same to him.

Again came the image of Inuyasha so firmly wrapped around him, massaging him, servicing him, eliciting another husky moan from the Daiyoukai. He could not help but flex his inner muscles, causing his opening to flutter and his cock to twitch.

He had hoped Inuyasha would get the hint and turn himself. From there Inuyasha could easily slide between his legs, which in turn would allow him to sink his aching cock into that warm, wet mouth.

But alas, it was not to be. All that came of it was that one of Inuyasha’s hands left him, and that wicked tongue stiffened to breach him once again, firmer this time.

He could feel Inuyasha’s jaw working as his hand returned to the leaking cock twitching between his legs. The hanyou rumbled, sending a tremor through Sesshomaru’s body, seemingly pleased with wetness he found there.

The hand left once more, only to return moments later. One hand never left however, it continued, squeezing him firmly, pumping up his shaft tightly, which in turn forced more of his slick pre-cum from him. His other, when it remained upon Sesshomaru’s person, would tease his sensitive tip, causing him to gasp and jump, though always stilling or leaving to halt his impending release.

Sesshomaru growled in frustration, louder this time, feeling slightly patronized as Inuyasha nipped at his left cheek. Why did the boy keep edging him? Why wouldn’t he allow Sesshomaru to have what he clearly NEEDED?

It wasn’t fair, and it wasn’t right. Little brothers shouldn’t torment their big brothers like this.

Sesshomaru grimaced as he felt fluid running down the backs of his thighs. There was no need to be so messy, and he was certain he did not taste so good it caused drool-wait…wait….he shivered as Inuyasha took a long upward lap at his opening, and realized just then how wet he felt there. Inuyasha wasn’t just pleasuring him…he….

“He’s preparing me!” Sesshomaru howled mentally.

Gripping the earth  he tried to pull himself forward and way form Inuyasha’s wicked tongue, but the boy held firm. The first thing to give was the dirt his fingers were buried in, and his arms started to ache terribly from the exertion. Inuyasha’s earlier gift was running low in him, and he finally went loose, resolving to at least keep his body level.

He refused to have his ass presented like an eager to rut bitch.

Inuyasha’s hands left his aching cock, only to settle upon his hips as the boy rose up. Was there truly no  choice in this?

His body tensed as two of Inuyasha’s fingers, slick with his own fluids, slid into his well teased hole. Fur tickled his bell as Inuyasha pulled both of their tails underneath him for further support. His aching arms demanded that  he sink into their shared fur, but he fought against the urge, if only out of stubborn refuse to take what was offered, right until he felt Inuyasha’s wet cock slapped down onto his back.

A cold pulse went through him as Inuyasha’s fingers continued to work inside. He couldn’t even focus on the intrusion, so caught up in the feel of Inuyasha’s own manhood so brazenly pressed against him. Just from the weight of it Sesshomaru had the horrible feeling that Inuyasha’s overall frame wasn’t the only thing that had increased. While he had no factual basis for it, he remembered how Inuyasha’s size and length had felt that day on the cliffs….and this felt more.

His stomach dropped out as a cold sweat broke out over his brow. The even was still somewhat hazy all around, but he remembered the fall, the feel on Inuyasha violently  ramming into him. More then that he clearly remember the pain that had lingered within him for weeks after. Not just soreness or tenderness, but true pain. It came when he had moved a certain way, flexed a certain way, and when he had been faced with meeting his body’s own biological needs it had been enough to draw sounds from him. He, Lord Sesshomaru, whimpering on the pot.

Humiliating.

He had even bled!

He was not eager to repeat that, and his sense of apprehension only grew as Inuyasha pulled back to tease his opening with his thick tip. Inuyasha tensed, and Sesshomaru mirrored it in spite of knowing better, completely expecting Inuyasha to come driving into him.

But it never came, and the suspense ways fraying his nerves horribly. His sense of trepidation was almost insulting, but rational in his mind. It was the only part of his body he could not protect, that he had never trained or toughened. How could he?

Just the aftermath of their rutting on the cliffs had given Sesshomaru pause. He had mounted men before…had he hurt them as such? There had never been complaints, and they had been vocal enough. He wasn’t a fool, he knew very well that he had properly prepped his lovers, and that day he had received none, nor had they any sort of lubrication. But the pain that had lingered for so long had caused him to wonder in spite of his learning.

But still…Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha suddenly pressed into him. It wasn’t rough or deep, but it still caused Sesshomaru to clench down and tense up, even as he fought to keep his body from doing just that.

Inuyasha’s slow push forward continued, feeling simply different at first, but then it came to the first tight inner ring, and the pain began. He could not help it,  he was not ready for this, Inuyasha had not nearly done enough preparation to fully open him, and even though it risked Inuyasha ire he finally found his voice.

“Stop!” He barked, and Inuyasha did still.

Sesshomaru let out a sigh of relief as Inuyasha pulled back far enough for a bit of the burn to cease. But he did not remove himself completely, instead Inuyasha’s free hands left Sesshomaru’s hips, one curling back around the Lord’s still hard cock, the other found the mark upon his neck.

Both hands stroked in time, each sending a different sort of pleasure through Sesshomaru. Then Inuyasha was pushing forward once more.

The burn was less, but still there despite the much improved smoothness compared to their first time. Sweat, blood, and the slightly slickness from Inuyasha’s own weeping had proved to be a piss poor lubricant on the cliffs, causing Inuyasha and his inner walls to cling terribly, which only added to the later feel of burning.

Sesshomaru was guessing that Inuyasha had mixed both their weeping’s over himself, the best choice he had and one that showed at least a little consideration. But it did not matter, the boy was not respecting his wishes, he was still pushing forward into Sesshomaru’s forbidden depths.

Sesshomaru started to pant, grimacing in pain as the biting burn reawakened. He was too tight and Inuyasha was just so thick.

Inuyasha fell over him, hands still working over his cock even as his hips met Sesshomaru’s ass. Sesshomaru gasped, bottom convulsing from the alien sense of fullness he was now experiencing.

It was clear that Inuyasha was going to rut him, and there was little that he could do other then ride it out.

There had been a sharp, biting pain at one point, but once Inuyasha pushed past it had faded considerably. Perhaps it had something to do with the depth? He wasn’t sure, but the dull ache wasn’t going anywhere even as Inuyasha rose off him of him.

As it stood Sesshomaru was just trying to control his breathing and relax his body. Not an easy thing with what could only be described as a thick, hunk of meat plunged deep within his own depths.

How the hell had he ended up here, in a half-mount of all places? His pride stung at the position, but he reminded himself that it could have been worse. Could have been a full mount after all…

Thankfully with their tails piled under him Inuyasha would not be able to fully ride him down to his stomach for the position.

His bottom felt strange, a difficult to describe sensation, although it was not an entirely unpleasant one. He was…stretching, it was the only logical explanation. His cock twitched as Inuyasha’s did so inside of him, and continued to drip. He would have liked to reach back and finish himself, but the thick fur of their coiled tails prevented easy access.

He huffed as Inuyasha’s hands roamed his back, tracing along his muscles slowly, teasingly. He just hoped his fluid was  dripping onto Inuyasha’s own fur…it would serve the boy right for this.

Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha pulled back, slipping out of him completely. The sudden loss of pressure was slightly jarring, but before he could enjoy his newfound emptiness Inuyasha pressed forward, filling him once more. The sensation was intense, and he swore he felt his cock swell for a moment.

Still…there was no hint of the pleasure his own male lovers had displayed when he had filled them. He found it hard to believe that they all had simply been acting…so why was he not experiencing the same?

One of them was obviously doing something wrong here, but he didn’t see what he could do  differently, and Inuyasha was clearly only doing what felt natural to him.
Was it the lack of preparation entirely? Or experience? He did recall being told that the act became more enjoyable with time and repetition. So perhaps it was an acquired taste?

Either way…if he was going to be rutted then damn it he was going to get something out of it.

He wiggled his bottom, trying to adjust the angle of Inuyasha within him. But the boy seemed to take that as a signal for more. Sesshomaru let out a small sign of worry as Inuyasha began to more, not like a mere thrust though no, but a roll of his body like a wave of water. It started in Inuyasha’s shoulders, cascaded down to his hips, and surged into Sesshomaru himself.

The younger Inu let his weight go free, sinking deep into Sesshomaru with each wave. The Daiyoukai grunted with  each deep plunge, and as Inuyasha cock stroked smoothly along his inner walls it made his own cock ache all the more.

There was an effect to all of this clearly, his body trembled against his wishes, and it was not agonizing as he had feared. So there had to be-Inuyasha slid out of him completely once more, plunging back in before he could even react. The sensation of being empty, then full to the hilt in the matter of a second drove a moan from Sesshomaru’s’ lips, and something not far from his opening sent a zing through his nerves.

It pulsed down his cock, and he leaked all the more.  

That…yes…THAT was something…more of THAT.

However he had no idea of how to tell Inuyasha what he wished. He didn’t even know how the boy had done it, to say nothing of how to ask. He tried to put himself in Inuyasha’s position, he knew how to perform this act quite well, and he knew distantly from experience just what Inuyasha had done, and how he would have done it. What he didn’t know was how Inuyasha had done it.

Oh god damn it this was all so confusing.

Every word he knew for this situation was too…submissive. He would not keel and moan like a woman…not…not  even for that.

Sesshomaru panted as Inuyasha leaned forward, his wet tongue tracing along Sesshomaru’s flushed skin. Deep, steady, firm…Inuyasha’s cock filled him, stroked him in places he had never been consciously aware of. He felt so full, so wet.

His cock was pulsing with need, dripping with desire. Inuyasha’s own  mirrored it, his arousal further coating Sesshomaru’s tender insides. Inuyasha rose from his ministrations along Sesshomaru’s back, and his fingers slid into the hollows of his elder brother’s hips.

The Daiyoukai swallowed thickly, and braced himself. A better hand hold likely meant that Inuyasha was about to switch gears, something Sesshomaru wasn’t too sure he was ready for. But the harsh pounding did not come, instead the hands continued inward. Only a moment later Sesshomaru threw his head back with a lustful cry as Inuyasha’s strong fingers curled around his swollen need.

His eyes rolled back, and he could not stop the need sounds of enjoyment from spilling past his lips as Inuyasha pumped him in tune with his steady, rolling thrusts. That…oh gods that did feel good. His insides felt strange, and there was still discomfort, but he could not deny that the pleasure Inuyasha was wringing out with his hands was all the more intense.

Something Inuyasha was doing inside of him was causing it but at this point he simply didn’t care.  He just wanted release from the terrible pressure building in his loins.

Suddenly Inuyasha shifted his weight, his arms leaving Sesshomaru’s throbbing cock to wrap around his waist. The boy pulled firmly, and Sesshomaru found himself rising. He before he knew it he was in Inuyasha’s lap, his own weight impaling him on the boy’s thick member.

He couldn’t tell if the sensation was pleasant or painful, it was all too new for him to process properly. But the new angle did shift the pressure inside, something that was not entirely unpleasant.

Inuyasha pushed upwards with his hips, lifting Sesshomaru. As he rose up the boy pulled back, creating a hollow between them as he slid out. It gave Inuyasha room to thrust, and thrust he did, rhythmically emptying Sesshomaru only to fill him once again. The Daiyoukai didn’t’ know how he felt about the fact that he was now practically riding Inuyasha, but it was more equal he supposed.

Blessedly Inuyasha’s hands returned to where Sesshomaru truly wanted them, tightening into a warm sheath for Sesshomaru’s own cock to wet and fill. Each upward push would lift Sesshomaru up, sliding his cock into Inuyasha’s waiting hands. Gravity and the push of Inuyasha’s forearms would bring him back down, slipping him from the boy’s grasp.

Sesshomaru gasped and squirmed and Inuyasha rutted him, with him rutting Inuyasha’s hands in turn. It was good, how he knew not, but there was pleasure sparking through him and with little else to do he gave  in to it.

He was close, the building pressure throbbing within him. With each deep strong of Inuyasha within him he wept all the more, thick and clear, slicking his younger brother’s hands.

He needed balance though, it felt was if he would fall forward with each push of Inuyasha’s hips. But there was nowhere for his hands, except behind him and around Inuyasha’s neck. So that was what he did, slipping his arms around the back of Inuyasha’s neck. The pull led Inuyasha’s mouth to his flushed throat, and that hot mouth of the hanyou’s attacked what it found.

Panting moans reached Sesshomaru’s’ ears, and after a minute he realized that they were coming from him! Embarrassing his pride chided him, writhing and moaning upon his little brother’s cock like a bitch in heat.

Oh but he didn’t care….he just didn’t care any more.

A shiver ran down his back as Inuyasha’s teeth sunk gently into his neck. The boy sucked lightly upon his tender flesh, something Sesshomaru could admit he had always enjoyed, but then he was nudging his way to the other side.

The marked side.

The second Inuyasha bit down upon it, it sent a volcanic jolt through him that actually made him scream, and a tiny spurt of pre-cum erupted form his own cock.

That wasn’t all, as Inuyasha’s tongue bathed the mark he put upon Sesshomaru’s flesh with a hungry groan, something else awoke deep inside the demon Lord.

Oh…oh that’s NICE.” Sess-youkai mumbled groggily.

Even as impaled as he was Sesshomaru could not help but squirm and shiver as Inuyasha sucked firmly upon his marked flesh. But even as overwhelmed as it was all becoming he could feel his youkai bubbling up through the cracks of his being.

“What are you doing?” He snapped.

“He’s calling me.”  It whispered dreamily.

A snapping, upward thrust from Inuyasha sent sparks flashing in front of his eyes as he struggled to maintain control.

“He is not.” Sesshomaru pressed. “The mark is on my neck, it is merely positional coincidence.”

Gods only knew what his eager other half would do if it got free.

“He is.” Sess-youkai exclaimed.

Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha pulled back swiftly, emptying him completely once again, and tried to focus his will. But any gathering of strength that could be acquired was instantly obliterated as Inuyasha pulled him down, his hands sliding wondrously over his sensitive cock, and then his own thick member plunged back into Sesshomaru, stretching and exploring his hidden place as no one had ever before.

At the same time he bit down firmly, lightly breaking Sesshomaru’s skin over the mark. It was too much, too much to possibly resist.

His youkai surged up within him, no longer bubbles through a crack but a volcanic explosion. He was simply too exhausted to resist, too racked and flooded by the sensations of Inuyasha pounding cock, so with a booming cry of ecstasy he sunk down into the deep, dark waters of his own blood.

Crimson orbs snapped open as Sesshomaru’s youkai took the reins

The firs thing he did was spread his legs wider, opening himself more to his mate the way his obstinate other half had refused to. More access, more leverage, all of it enabled Inuyasha to thrust freely into his willing body.

The demon Lord twisted his waist, working his ass against the boy. A circular move, almost like a dance, and he clenched down on the throbbing cock inside of him, rubbing it along his insides, milking it for more.

The thickness inside of him twitched, and he couldn’t help but grin. Inuyasha rhythm was easy to find, Sesshomaru flexed his powerful thighs, mixed with his back and abs he was able to lift himself. His little brother groaned, low and hungry, as Sesshomaru rode back into his cock.

The Daiyoukai grinned wider, baring his fangs, and with his hands in Inuyasha’s hair he was able to lift and pull the boy up and forward. A twist and a crunch was all it took for him to lower himself enough to claim the boy’s lips. It wasn’t comfortable, but as his tongue slipped into Inuyasha’s mouth it became more then worth it.

Just what he wanted was right there…he could feel it. This soul self of Inuyasha was pleasant enough….but he wanted the beast.  

A little plus of his own youki, drained as it was, tingled up from his core, across his tongue, and down Inuyasha’s throat like a little line. The cage was already open, the beast free, but it was tried, unaware. But it roused as Sesshomaru’s metaphysical hook sunk into it, and was instantly aware of just who was calling to it.

A little tug was all that was needed. With  no leash, and no owner to restrain it, Inuyasha’s youkai easily surged over whatever little soft reset had anchored them to the flesh.

The beast rose, growling into Sesshomaru’s mouth as his powerful body tensed. The next thrust was rough, demanding, and had Sesshomaru crying out at the heady feel. The sound was swallowed down by Inuyasha, as were the others as his harsh pumping drew more wet need from the demon wrapped tightly around him.
They finally broke, gasping for air as their power began to dance along one another’s skin. Sesshomaru groaned at the feel of the mighty body at his back, at the feel of their slick skin gliding along each other. His knee’s began to quiver, his body tightening even as he rode into the thrusting cock, as his peak neared.

Clipped, gasping grunts spilled from his eager mouth as each thrust within, each tight stroke, drove him closer and closer. His head tilted back, eyes rolling into his skull with an airless gasp as he crested and released. He peaked, screaming his ecstasy to the sky as all that horrible pressure finally gave way. His seed erupted from him in hot, heavy spurts, coating the ground, coating Inuyasha’s milking hands.

The hanyou partial released him, one hand remaining to continue to coax his seed, the other coming to Sesshomaru’s face where he promptly sucked two of the wet fingers into his mouth. It tasted of his own lubricating passion, and he sucked greedily, uttering urgent groans of encouragement as Inuyasha’s breath began to hitch.

His whole body quaking, his nerves on fire, Sesshomaru still shoved back into Inuyasha, eager for the boy to spill into him.

“Yes mate…release within me. Your seed….Inuyasha give it!” Sess-youkai cried out internally.

He did not have to wait long. Just as the last few drops of his own had been rung from him Inuyasha threw his head back, gasping as his own nerves went lightning. Sesshomaru shoved down hard, plunging Inuyasha deep within him. The feel on his little brother’s hot seed splashing against his inner walls, filling him up with his raw essence, was nearly enough for force him to peak once more.

A hot, bestial growl tore from Inuyasha he himself did, but was muffled as surged forward, sinking his wet fangs down into the bare side of Sesshomaru’s neck.

The Daiyoukai cried out, caught between pain and pleasure, and his blood demanded action. The hand that cupped his face was visible, and his own fangs buried into the wrist.

Inuyasha grunted into his flesh with each spurt that filled Sesshomaru’s tight ass, and their power continued to spark around them. They broke at the same time, gasping for air, the taste of one another’s blood think upon their tongues.

Inuyasha curled his arm even as Sesshomaru pulled at it. Both had the same thing in mind, both pressed their wounds tight together.

Sesshomaru’s blood ran down his back, Inuyasha’s blood ran down his front, and their mixing blood ran into one another. Behind him Inuyasha shuddered, his body collapsing even as he remained deep within Sesshomaru. Steel turned soft as they fell backwards, their intertwined tails  forming a softer bedding then their bodies could provide.

Inuyasha panted heavily, Sesshomaru doing so as well, as terrible exhaustion ran over them. Sesshomaru winced as Inuyasha’s thick length slipped from his spasming tunnel. He felt empty then, lonely in a  way he couldn’t’ explain, missing the seal between them after only a second.

He ached for Inuyasha to fill him again.

Sesshomaru chuckled as Inuyasha’s head drooped onto his chest. Poor boy, finally hit his limit, finally spent…finally time to rest.

The tingling of Inuyasha’s new bite spread along Sesshomaru’s nerves like wildfire, and he realized then what they just did.

His other half would not be happy.

“Oh well.” Sess-youkai whispered, his eyes slipping close as he followed his sibling into slumber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sesshomaru awoke to unbelievable soreness. His thighs, his back, his stomach, his neck, and his ass.

Oh sweet Gods his ass!

He groaned as he leaned forward, dipping his fingers between his legs to test. He felt wet inside, and his fingers found fluid. A cold knife poked at his belly as he brought his hand back up. He was braced for the worst, but it was not blood his eyes found but milky fluid. Seed…and form the scent alone he knew it was Inuyasha’s.

He honestly didn’t’ know whether to be relieved or disgusted. He supposed stale, congealing seed was better then blood from anal tearing.

So he wasn’t ripped only bruised…and he could not help but chuckle as a bizarre though entered his mind. This all gave a whole new meaning to “deep bruising”

His ass still hurt thought.

Of course his ass hurt. It hurt because it was Inuyasha, and Inuyasha was a big THICK pain in the ass!

The laughter spilled from Sesshomaru’s lips unbidden, but it also brought pain in his sore belly, forcing him to put a halt to it.

He blinked, groaning then as that terrible exhaustion rolled back over him. How long had he been out? It was still light out, coupled with how he felt, it could not have been long.

He felt sticky, dirty, and sore all over. Though he wasn’t sure what hurt more…his ass or his neck. What could Inuyasha have possibly done to his neck that could equal the pounding from that…that…beast that hung between his legs?

With trembling fingers he gently probed the side of his neck. It felt extremely tender, yet there were no gaping holes or ragged flesh. A good sign always…but his fingers did come away slightly wet. It felt thick, gummy, between his fingertips as he rubbed them together, and then the smell hit him.

Blood.

He blinked, his back and chest felt sticky and tight, as if something were drying up upon him. He blinked again…a quick glance down revealed that something was indeed doing just what it felt like. His chest was coated in blood, and if the feel could be trusted then so was his back. He had no idea why he was covered in life fluid, but its loss was certainly not helping with his recovery.

He groaned, his mind foggy and unfocused, and sleep tugged at him again. It sounded good…right until the hand on his hip twitched. Sesshomaru jumped slightly, and craning his sore neck he found the owner of said hand, and his breath hitched.

It was Inuyasha.

The hanyou’s sliver hair had a large blood splotch on it, and for a moment Sesshomaru feared a head wound. But the dull ach on his chest felt reminded him of something being pressed into it, as if a certain someone had been using him for a pillow, and the splotch on the side of Inuyasha’s head did match the smear on his own chest.

On one hand it warmed his heart that he and Inuyasha had laid together, but on the other hand it disturbed him that they were laying in their own sweat and blood.

And it was their blood…of that  there was no doubt. It was mixed together however…which begged the question…just why had they been bleeding all over one another?

Not to mention…Sesshomaru ran his fingers over the hand on his hip, tracing the demonic markings there. They were just like his own, only jagged in shape, and with a color difference. Where his were magenta Inuyasha’s were a deep pine green with  a streak of royal purple running through the center.
In spite of his weariness Sesshomaru found himself turning over to better face the boy, and with tired arms he managed to turn Inuyasha slightly to expose his face to the sky.

Inuyasha murmured in his sleep as Sesshomaru pushed his hair away from his face, enabling him to properly take in the sight. Just as Sesshomaru did Inuyasha possessed two stripes along his cheeks, though again jagged and colored as his wrists. He knew without looking that the same would be shown over Inuyasha’s thighs and hips…just like himself.

He gently traced his thumbs over the strips, feeling immensely pleased for some reason. His eyes continued to roam, and soon found a difference. Over each eyelid sat a solid, deep crimson sun, with a jade green teardrop in the center. The curling flames of the sun barely reached the outside of Inuyasha’s eye socks, the tips just touching his eyebrow, cheekbone, and corner of his eyes. It was like a natural makeup, but without Inuyasha’s eyes being close one would never see the entire thing.

Sesshomaru’s eyes roamed upwards, seeking the mark he craved to see…and there it was.

A blazing hollow sun sat upon Inuyasha’s forehead, just like the two that sat upon Sesshomaru’s own neck. It was a much darker color however, nothing like the flaming brightness on his own body. It was instead a deep, deep violet, near black but not quite, and inside of the hollow sat a beautifully blue crystalline snowflake.

Sesshomaru’s heart warmed as he understood its meaning. Born in the dark of night, with no moon in the sky, and a child of winter.

He resisted the urge to touch it, to greet Inuyasha as his blood wished. The boy needed rest after all.

Inuyasha’s furry dog ears remained, but even those had been touched. Starting from the right edge of each ear, and spiraling upwards to touch the tip, was a dark magenta stripe. The only part of  Inuyasha’s coloring that resembled Sesshomaru’s own. Those he did touch, gently savoring the soft fuzzy feel between his fingertips.

He could not help it. Those ears were just too damn cute.

Sesshomaru shifted, pulling Inuyasha’s buried arm up so as not to crush it. A little repositioning and they could get comfortable together. They could nest properly despite the mess.

But just as he brought the hand up something caught his eyes. It was not the mirror wrist marks that he had already seen no…but another. One that encircled Inuyasha’s wrist like a bracelet, and far more detailed then normal.

Green thorny vines curled around the flesh, with four blood red roes the size of a silver piece blooming from them. One rose on the top, one of the inside of his wrist, and one on either side as well. Then in the center of each rose, resting between the petals sat a small, golden crescent moon.

The very same moon that sat upon Sesshomaru’s own forehead.

His heart frozen in his chest, his mind insisting that it could be a mark unique to Inuyasha, but his heart and blood screamed otherwise.

“What have you done?!” He hissed.

N’my fault….” Sess-youkai murmured from within. “E’ sta’t it….”

Something that tasted entirely too much of despair rolled through Sesshomaru. A second mating mark. They were barely even brothers beyond blood and now their were two steps into the most intimate binding of all?!

A wave off raged washed over him, but there was no target to unleash it upon. He could not focus it upon Inuyasha, the boy was blameless, and he couldn’t exactly blame himself so…

“Fuck.” Sesshomaru spat. “Shit….God da-FUCK!”

His upper class sensibility couldn’t even chide him over his very Inuyasha-esq language as his mind called up all of what he knew of mating.

The mark of claim. They had that already.

The second mark. The mark of possession-or confirmation depending on the culture. That sat upon Inuyasha’s wrist, and even though he couldn’t see it, Sesshomaru knew one of his own sat on the formally bare side of his neck.

Third mark. The mark of commitment. That one was more complicated, and that game him hope. He did not think it was possible to perform that one blindly.

Forth mark. Mark of heart. An expression of love…

Fifth mark. The mark of body and soul. The mythical, possibly fatal mark that only true Daiyoukai were said to be able to attempt. He knew next to nothing about how that went or why it was so infamous. He knew the rumors…but to the best of his knowledge no one had attempted it since well before his Father’s time.

How would Inuyasha react to all of this? Hell…how was he even supposed to explain it?!

As if on cue then Sesshomaru caught the faint sounds of a groan, and Inuyasha’s hand suddenly came up to grip the Daiyoukai’s shoulder. Inuyasha tugged at him as if trying to pull himself up, but there was no strength behind it. Still…it was enough of a strain to make Sesshomaru weary, and both of them groaned in protest.

“S-Sesshomaru…?” Inuyasha whispered.

A jolt of joy shot through the elder Inu, plowing over the exhaustion and the haze of his own roiling emotions. Pushing Inuyasha’s arm away Sesshomaru maneuvered the boy into his lap, and brushed his fingertips over his face in reassurance.

“I am here little brother.”

“Uts go’n on?” Inuyasha slurred.

Poor boy sounded as if he were pulling his voice up from his very depths.

“Nothing.” Sesshomaru assured. “Nothing at all. You are safe now. You may rest.”

“Saaf…” Inuyasha grunted. His eyes were opened to mere slits, causing Sesshomaru to doubt whether he was taking in anything around them. “N-Not saafe….n-n-n-n-…”

Inuyasha started to tremble, and his eyes snapped open wide. The scent of fear his Sesshomaru’s nose so quickly it was like a slap to the face.

“Inuyasha?” What is wrong?”

Inuyasha’s fingers convulsed, wrapping around Sesshomaru’s forearms tight enough to make the Daiyoukai wince. Inuyasha squeezed with such force he knuckles popped audibly, and he began to hyperventilate. His scent, his face, and especially his eyes…it all screamed full blown panic.

‘Inuyasha?” Sesshomaru. He wanted to touch Inuyasha’s but the boy had too right a grip for that. All he could managed was to return it to Inuyasha’s own forearm.

“Hurts.” Inuyasha rasped.

Sesshomaru’s pulse quickened as Inuyasha’s breathing cranked up another notch. At this rate he would pass out.

“Inuyasha…calm yourself.” Sesshomaru soothed. “You are safe.”

“It hurts.” Inuyasha gasped, and Sesshomaru could seem him starting to fade.

“Inuyasha,” He pressed firmly “Control your breathing. You must relax brother. Relax and tell me…what is hurting you?”

Inuyasha head thrashed back and forth as he threw himself backwards. Sesshomaru was forced to wrench himself form Inuyasha’s grasp, losing strips of skin to the boy’s claws just to keep from being yanked over. He caught Inuyasha’s head, digging his fingers into his hair, and held him firmly. Inuyasha’s panicked eyes bore into him, almost forcing his panic into Sesshomaru himself.

“Listen to me.” Sesshomaru ordered. “You must calm down. You are safe.”

“It hurts, it hurts…..m-my…body….its ripping apart!!” Inuyasha hissed.

Sesshomaru broke eye contact, scanning over the hanyou‘s, although in all honesty he didn’t think he could call Inuyasha that anymore, naked body.

And…nothing. He saw nothing. Tightness yes, but no spasms, no twitching, and other then Inuyasha’s pounding heart and panicked breathing he couldn’t hear anything out of the ordinary.

“You are safe now.” He repeated. “Naraku is dead and gone. He can not hurt you now.”

“No…no…my body…on fire.” Inuyasha panted. “My-my back….in-inside me….its inside me! Its tearing out!”

Inuyasha was too weak to truly fight, but it wasn’t stopping him from trying. He beat weakly against Sesshomaru’s chest, and tried to kick with rubber legs. For his part Sesshomaru was baffled. He could not detect even a hint of the scent of pain, nor was there any evidence of tearing or cramping or bleeding. If Inuyasha was to be taken at his word, and was in such incredible agony, then Sesshomaru was certain he would see something. Inuyasha’s back was atop his knees, and he didn’t feel a single thing worming around inside the boy.

“Inuyasha!” He barked. “You are fine! Brother!”

Inuyasha’s eyes were unfocused and bloodshot, a thousand yard stare that went right through Sesshomaru.

“It hurts so much…please gods stop!” The sheer force behind Inuyasha shriek, and the full bodied lunge that accompanied it nearly tore him from Sesshomaru’s hands, but the demon Lord was able to hold firm.

What pain? What thing? What the hell was Inuyasha babbling about?!

Inuyasha’s tail thumped heavily against the ground, catching Sesshomaru’s attention for a moment…and it sparked a thought.

He remembered when he was a child, and his tail had just started to erupt, there had been times when he had felt it shift inside. Just a little pop, but it had been noticeable. There had been pain as well, deep biting pain at times. Father had often rubbed his back then, massaging a cream into young Sesshomaru’s skin.

Inuyasha had not even a hint of a tail when he had gone after Naraku, and the horrible shrieks he had heard once free of the thing in the dark still lingered to chill his demonic blood. .So…was it possible that Inuyasha was merely reliving whatever had happened? Still caught up in the past, unable to focus on the present? He had no idea…but it was the only thought with even a hint of evidence to it.

“Enough! Inuyasha!” Sesshomaru barked into the boy’s face only for Inuyasha’s head to snap back, his eyes going wide.

“Don’t yell at me…” The boy whimpered in a soft, childlike voice.

Sesshomaru might have laughed, but Inuyasha’s eyes were not only focused now, they were also tracking him.

“You are safe.” He soothed, eager to take advantage of this opportunity.

Inuyasha blinked, his eyes scanning around them.

“Wh-what happened?”

A loaded question there if Sesshomaru had ever heard one. It would take some time to explain what he knew, and even then there was much that he had little to no clue about.

“Shhh…” He pressed. “There will be time later. Rest now.”

He decided to leave out how utterly drained he was. No need to heap unnecessary details on the boy.

Inuyasha started to sit up, or try to anyway, before his eyes suddenly crossed. Inuyasha blinked, and then his eyes squeezed tightly shut, his face scrunching up comically. He looked like someone had just smacked him between the eyes with a hammer.

Oh god I’m so tired!” Inuyasha groaned.

Sesshomaru could not help but smirk. So…the boy did have a limit…about god damn time!

Even as he fought against it Sesshomaru could tell that Inuyasha was being dragged down into slumber. He remembered his first change, and the crippling exhaustion afterward. He knew exactly how Inuyasha felt right then, and how he would feel every time he drew forth until he learned to properly manage his own power.

“Do not fight it little brother.” Sesshomaru advised. “Just allow it to happen.”

“N-no…” Inuyasha grunted, his eyes drooping regardless. “I…I…”

“You can not fight this.” Sesshomaru stated. “It is natural. Your blood knows the truth…sleep now. Just let happen.”

“No I-”

“-Sleep.”

“No.”

“Inuyasha-”

“….what if I don’t wake up….?” Inuyasha murmured, his voice thick and breaking.

Sesshomaru’s heart ached then. Inuyasha feared he would die in his sleep…poor boy.

“You will.” Sesshomaru vowed. “I promise you.”

‘But-”

“-Shhhh. I will keep watch.”

He didn’t know if that was what caused it, but Inuyasha’s eyes finally fell close, and his breathing slowly  evened out and grew deep. The peaceful, sedate look upon Inuyasha’s face warmed Sesshomaru’s heart…right up until he realized that he had just promised to stay away and alert to watch over the boy.

“Oh…god…DAMN IT.” He spat.

To be continued.

Alright then…its about damn time Sesshomaru got some cock up his ass eh? Stop fighting it Sessy…you know you want plowed. Been too damn long I think. XD

Converting /tmp/phpf2cb67 to /dev/stdout