InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ It's Over ❯ I've got something to say... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi you guys this is my first fan fic and let me tell u this now…….
:::::: This is going to be a tragic tale:::::::::
It's not actually a tragic tale is just with an unhappy ending. So if you don't like reading unhappy ending then don't read this! On with the story.
Btw Kikyo is kinda out of character since she is one of Kagome's friends.
 
 
 
It's Over
 
 
I've got something to say…….
 
 
 
“I can't believe we're actually going home.” Kagome sighed
 
Silence….
 
“Sango are you even listening to me?” Kagome asked angrily turning to her best friend, whom she found fast asleep. “Geez…fine be that way.” As she looked out the airplane's window
 
It has been two months since Kagome and Sango had left Japan for a Dance competition in Canada. But now they are returning to Japan, Kagome couldn't wait till she landed. Although she had fun in Canada she was homesick, she missed her mum and most of all her boyfriend, Inu Yasha.
 
The plane landed….
 
“Wake up Sango!!!! We're here,” Said Kagome excitedly.
 
**********in the Airport*********
 
They were walking and chatting away while they walked out the arrival gate.
 
“Hey Kagome isn't that your mum?” asked Sango pointing to a figure standing there waving furiously.
 
“Mum!!” Kagome shouted and ran over to her.
 
Everybody took turn hugging. Then Kagome realized something. “Um...mum, where's Inu Yasha?” asked Kagome curiously.
 
“Oh didn't he tell you?”
 
“Tell me what?”
 
Mrs. Higurashi was about to answered but decided against it. “Never mind.” She answered instead, for she didn't want to ruin her daughter's cheerful mood.
 
Kagome decided to shrug it off. They all walked happily out the door.
 
****
 
 Brrr...Brrr Inu Yasha's cell phone vibrated.
 
hi yash, I'm bak from my trip.
 
That was a message from Kagome. `Damn I haven't told her yet…how is she gonna react…' he thought to himself `maybe I should tell her'
 
He took his car keys and drove his way to Kagome's house.
 
****
 
Ding Dong… the door bell rang.
 
“I'll get it,” yelled Kagome running to the door. She opened the door. “Inu Yasha!” She hugged him fiercely, he hugged her back but it wasn't the sort of welcome back she expected.” What's wrong?”
 
“um I've gotta tell you something.”
 
“oh ok….oh so do you want anything to drink?”
 
“no thanks”
 
“ok….so what did you want to tell me?”
 
She was smiling innocently. He couldn't bring himself to say it, “never mind it was nothing important.”
 
“That's weird everybody wanted to tell me something but just never seem to say it. Oh I've got something for you.” She smiled and ran upstairs to her room.
 
Mrs. Higurashi walked by, when she saw Inu Yasha she stopped; she gave him a fake smiled and walked off.
 
“um…Thanks Mrs. H for not telling her.”
 
“It's not my place to say, you've going to have to tell her sooner or later.” Was the cold reply
 
“I just don't wanna hurt her.”
 
“Either way she's going to get hurt, it's better for you to tell her now then when she finds out for herself.” With that she walked off.
 
Inu Yasha hesitated. Then he let himself out the door.
 
Kagome came running down the stairs with something in her hand. “Inu Yasha I've got…..” realizing that nobody was in the room. `Where did he go?'
 
****
 
The next day Kagome got on her bike and rode to school, getting in the `school mood'. Everyone welcome her back.
 
“Hey Kagome.”
 
Kagome turned around to find Eri running up to her. “Oh hi Eri,”
 
“So…um how're you feeling…?'
 
“I'm fine thanks.” Kagome answered a bit confused. `What sort of a question was that?'
 
“Oh” Eri answered slowly “he hasn't told you has he?”
 
“Who? Tell me what?”
 
“um…never mind, well…bye.” She walked off.
 
Kagome checked her watch, she was still early. She walked in the hallway when something caught her eye. She looked up on the notice board…
 
Favorite couple of the month
Inu Yasha and Kikyo
 
`Surely this is some kind of mistake….I mean Kikyo isn't Inu Yasha's girlfriend is she?' Kagome walked out the school door to get some fresh air. She stopped.
 
She saw Inu Yasha and one of her best friend, Kikyo kissing.
 
Her heart broke.
 
 
 
Well please review and tell me what you think…oh there's probably another one or two chapter left. Hope you enjoy.