InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Its Just A Dream, Or Is It? ❯ Beep, Beep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: A chapter..YAY!! And no not the mating chapter. Decided not to really do that one. ::shrugs:: hope none of you mind, if you do I'll write one. This is the longest chapter I have EVER writen for ANY of my stories..way cool..lol.

Beta-reader!! Please say hello to Cryxxy-chan who did an awesome-possum job correcting my mistakes!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha and Co., And I don't own the song 'Beep, Beep' that is by the Playmates. But, I do own whatever characters I make up, so please don't use them without my okay. Thank You.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3, 'Beep, Beep'

When the movie ended all Kagome could do was smile. That was such a sweet and wonderful wedding. And it was hers! She giggled thinking about what some of the thing's people said as they were giving their congratulation's. She looked at the black screen of the TV, and frowned. Something was missing, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Sighing, she cuddled up more to the warm body that was next to her.

"So...do you remember anything yet?" Inuyasha asked looking at her. Kagome sat up when remembering that the warm body happened to be Inuyasha's, then shook her head to answer his question.

"Oh..." Inuyasha sighed. 'How can I get her to remember?' he thought. His thoughts were interrupted by a phone ringing. The ringing happened to be coming from his pocket.

"You have a cell phone!?" Kagome asked in amazement. "Not fair! I'm from this time and don't even have a cell phone!" Kagome huffed and crossed her arms, going into a pout. Upon hearing Inuyasha's chuckle she glanced at him and saw him taking out the cell phone.

"It's not mine, Kag. It's your's. Before I came back from the store I went home and got your cell phone when I remembered you didn't bring it with you," Inuyasha said handing the ringing phone to her. Kagome gave a squeal of delight, grabbed the phone and answered it quickly thinking it was one of her friends.

"Hello!" she chirped.

"Kagome?" Came a male's voice. Kagome blinked, why would a male have her number? Maybe it was Hojo?

"Yes, this is she," Kagome replied.

"Oh good. I want you to come in today. I need to talk to you." The male's voice said.

"Um...who is this?" she asked.

"This is Benjiro Kemento." the male said surprised, "Your boss."

"Oh! I'm sorry, sir...I uh..didn't recognize your voice." Kagome gave off a nervous laugh. That sounded like a good excuse...didn't it?

"Sir? Kagome are you feeling well? You haven't called me 'Sir' since your first day here." Benjiro said, "And you didn't recognize my voice? I talk to you everyday how could you not recognize it?" He continued. "Well, anyways I need you to come in today. We have to talk. It's really important."

"Um..okay."

"Good. See you soon. Meet me in my office. Bye." With that he hung up his phone and left Kagome staring at her's. She had to go see the boss she forgot she had, in a place that she had no clue she worked at.

"I'll take you there. Since....from the look you're giving your phone you have no idea where his office is." Inuyasha said as he stood up and helped her up. Kagome frowned, she didn't like not remembering anything. It made her feel helpless. Sighing she followed him into the kitchen and said goodbye to her mom and then left.

"So..what is Benjiro Kemento like?" Kagome asked Inuyasha.

"He's an idiot." Inuyasha said in a near growl. Kagome looked at him, he didn't look too happy. She smiled. Now that was a face she recognized. That was the face Inuyasha gave everytime Kouga came to see her. Though at that time he had fangs, long hair and cute little doggy-ears that she was beginning to miss and not human teeth, short hair and human ears.

"Well, other than being an idiot, what is he like?" she asked again.

"He thinks he's really smart, and..what do you call it?" he asked more to himself than her, "I think you called it 'hot stuff' once. Well he thinks he's some 'hot stuff.' " he snorted. He never understood that line. Why did he think he was hot? He never looked hot to him...shaking his head he sighed. He lived in and out of this time for 8 years now and he still didn't get most of it.

Kagome laughed. Her boss thought he was 'hot stuff'? She laughed again. Calming her laughter she asked him another question.

"Why do I work for him? I mean...what's my job?"

"You're his aassistant," he said as he walked faster. The quicker they got there, the quicker they would be able to leave 'Mr. Kemento.'

Kagome stared in amazement at the tall building she just happened to work in. She followed Inuyasha inside and into the elevator and then to the 12th floor.

Inuyasha pointed to the door to the far left and told her that he would stay by the elevator so they could leave quickly when she came out. She nodded and headed for the door.

"Oh hello Mrs. Higurashi! How are you today?" The young woman at the desk that was by the door greeted her.

"Good..." Kagome smiled. "I'm here to see Mr..er..I mean Benjiro."

"Oh yes, he said he wanted to see you. Go right on in." The young woman said and waved as Kagome opened the door and entered her bosses office.

"Ah! Good to see you Kagome!" came a male's voice to her right. She looked over to see a blond-haired, blue-eyed man grinning boyishly at her. Kagome blinked. This was her boss? He looked to be about 25, maybe 26 years old! How did she peg this job? Kagome frowned...exactly what was his job? And what was her job? She knew she was his 'assistant', but of what?

"I called you in today and I'm sorry for doing it because I know it's your day off and all...BUT!! The Choshi's want us to have our company re-model their house!" Benjiro cheered.

"Oh? Really?" Kagome gave a little confused cheer. "Yay..." Benjiro frowned at her.

"You remember the Choshi's right?" he asked. Kagome shook her head and he gaped at her,

"They're one of the richest families in Japan!! And they asked us to re-model their house!! US! Kagome! Re-model their house!! That means the company will hit the slots when we finished the Choshi's house!" He practically yelled. "And that means we get promoted!!"

Kagome's eyes grew wide, so that was his job!! He remodeled houses and she was his assistant!

'How cool!!' she squealed in her head. Her little squealed was short lived when she felt hands grab hers. She looked down and saw that Benjiro was holding her hands in his.

"It'll be perfect!" Benjiro cheered as kept his hold on her hands, "If we get promoted, we would get more people to call in for us; if we get more people to call in, then we get to spend more time together at work or on business trips!"

"That's....nice." Kagome said as she tried to get her hands back. It didn't feel right, him holding her hands. It felt wrong, very wrong. Something was wrong! He wouldn't let go of her hands and was starting to move into her 'personal space'.

"We can work a little...closer Kagome." Benjiro said while sliding his arm around her waist to bring her closer to him. Kagome stiffened, what was he doing?! She was married!

"I have a husband and six kids!" Kagome blurted out. Benjiro shrugged and gave a coy smile.

"And I have a wife and a kid, whats your point?" Kagome gaped at him. He was willing to cheat on his wife like this? She gasped, did it mean that she was having an affair? It made her feel sick, was she cheating on Inuyasha? To all the heaven's above she prayed she wasn't.

"You're a very beautiful woman Kagome, I have feelings for you and I'm hoping you feel the same about me." Benjiro leaned in and was about to kiss her when the growl of a voice stopped him.

"Believe me, she doesn't." Inuyasha growled from the office door. He came to check on Kagome went he felt her horrified emotion.

"You brought your husband with you?" Benjiro asked as he quickly let go of Kagome and was behind his desk before she could even blink. Funny how one simple human could move so fast when he's terrified of an angry husband.

"Wrong again. I brought her." Inuyasha said as he went to Kagome's side. "If she wasn't here Benjiro..." Inuyasha growled out threateningly as he grabbed Kagome, "Let's go, Kag." Kagome followed him out of the office and into the elevator before the doors closed Benjiro shouted out "See ya later Kagome!" making Inuyasha grip her arm tighter and growl.

After they walked out of the building Inuyasha let go of her arm, he still looked angry though. Kagome on the other hand was still feeling sick to her stomach, was she or was she not cheating on her favorite inu-hanyou?

"Inuyasha?" she called his name quietly to gather his attention. His sharp gaze almost made her loose the courage to ask about Benjiro. He was really angry at what Benjiro did. What would he do if he thought she was cheating? Gathering up her courage she decided to ask.

"Am I...would you know if I was..cheat-cheating on you?" At the confused look he gave her she decided to rephrase the question. "Um...would you know if I was..." She paused 'Think Kagome think! What did Inuyasha call it when demons decided to mate? Oh mating! Duh..'

"Would I know if you what Kagome?" Inuyasha snapped at her, getting tired of waiting.

"Would you know if I was um..mating with someone else?" she quickly asked. All Inuyasha could do was gape at her. Kagome watched his face as it went from shock to a very angry and violent look. Kagome gave an 'eep' when Inuyasha quicky lifted her up bridlestyle and dashed down the street. Kagome looked around trying to see what all the blur objects were, Inuyasha was really moving fast. The next thing she knew she was dumped onto a bed. She tried to clear her head of its dizziness from the speed. When it was cleared she looked up to see that very angry face of Inuyasha.

"Would I know if you were mating with someone else?!" Inuyasha practically shouted. "What makes you think that you are!? Did Benjiro tell you that you two were?! Damn it, Kagome! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Kagome cringed away from him.

"I-I don't know! Stop yelling at me!!" She shouted back at him. It wasn't fair for him to shout at her! She didn't know what was going on. For all she knew she could be cheating on Inuyasha with Benjiro.

"Do you think that if you were mating with someone else that that someone else would still be ALIVE!?" Inuyasha was fuming. How could she think of herself as that low? Stupid Benjiro, he knew Benjiro was after his mate. He had been since the first time he saw Kagome. Kagome had always refused his affections and flat out told him she love Inuyasha and she would never be with him.

"You would KILL him?" Kagome asked astonished, "How would you know who it was?"

"I would smell him on you Kagome. Even if you took a shower to try and cover the smell, I would still smell that you were with someone. Also, being as we mated I can tell if you were with someone as well." At the extremely confused look on her face, he let out a heavy sigh and sat on the bed with her.

"You can tell?" she asked, Inuyasha nodded.

"How?"

"When we mated, our souls mated. Upon doing that, they let me feel what you were feeling. When you're sad and you try not to show it, I can feel it. If you're mad and you're not talking to me and you pretend you aren't mad, I can tell if you were, just by feeling what you were feeling."

'Wow,' Kagome thought, 'Thats kind of cool and annoying at the same time. What if I didn't want him to know? What if I wanted him to guess...or something?'

"Now you're annoyed with me." Inuyasha said cutting into her thoughts and startling her. At her surprised face that quickly went to embarrassment, Inuyasha chuckled. He reached over, brought her into his arms and lay on the bed. She quickly stiffened, not too sure what to do. As she stiffened Inuyasha reached up to his prayer beads and slipped them off. Making it so his hair grew long, his doggy ears pop up, he fangs appeared and his claws came back.

"Relax, Kag," When she didn't, he sighed; putting a hand under her shirt, onto her flat stomach, he ran his claws over it.

Feeling his hand go under her shirt, Kagome gasped and was about to hyperventilate when she felt her body slowly start to relax. Becoming confused she looked up at Inuyasha. He smiled down at her and as if knowing what she was going to ask he answered.

"I can make your body react to me. I can make it relax just by running my claws over your stomach. I can also make it react to many other things as well." At his sly smile, she blushed. Feeling that her own body was relaxed, Kagome sighed contently. It felt nice being in Inuyasha's arms. Why didn't he ever hold her like this in the past?

"Can I feel what you're feeling?" She asked him.

"No," came his simple reply.

"Well, why not?" She frowned, that wasn't really fair.

"You don't need to," he said.

"You don't need to feel what I'm feeling either," she countered.

"Yes I do."

"No, you don't."

"Yes. I do."

"No. You don't."

"Kagome..." Inuyasha growled, "Yes, I do!"

"No, you don't! If I don't get to feel yours, then you can't feel mine!" Kagome protested. It just wasn't fair that only he got to feel stuff and not her.

"Yes, I can and I will continue to do so! I'm the male!" Inuyasha cringed after saying that. 'Bad move,' he thought as he felt Kagome breathe in sharply.

"And what has THAT got to do with anything!?" She shouted. He was the male? So what! She was a female, a female that was about to beat the crap out of her 'husband' for being a chauvinistic pig.

"M-me, being the male, means I'm stronger." Inuyasha cursed, 'another bad move.'

'You're making you life shorter with every word.' Kagome thought as she narrowed her eyes. "What's being stronger have to do with anything?" she asked in a deadly calm, quiet voice, making Inuyasha gulp.

"Be-because..um..it means I should feel what your feeling so I can protect you better." He offered quickly as he felt her stiffen, waiting for his answer. He wanted her to relax so she wouldn't yell. He ran his claws over her stomach again, feeling her body relaxing. Kagome gasped feeling his claws dragged across her stomach again. Sighing, she let her body relax.

"Cheater." She said making Inuyasha laugh. She yawned, it was really comfy laying here in his arms. She could almost...fall...asleep.

Feeling her and hearing her breathing slow down, Inuyasha smiled. She fell asleep in his arms again. He liked it when she did that. Feeling content, he decided to join her. Before doing so he glanced at the clock on their bedside table. 12:00pm it said. 'Good,' he thought, 'we can sleep for an hour an a half before we get the kids and leave.' With that final thought, Inuyasha drifted asleep with his beloved mate in his arms.

~*~

Kagome stood in Inuyasha forest. 'How did I get here?' she thought. She frowned, she really was beginning to hate falling asleep and then waking up somewhere else. Hearing a noise behind her she turned around. There standing was a hooded figure.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked, trying to sound brave and wishing Inuyasha was with her. The figure didn't move towards her, she wasn't even sure it if was looking at her...that was until she saw its lips form a smile.

"It'll come to be." The figure whispered into the wind.

"What?"

~*~

Kagome awoke upon hearing her own voice. She blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out where she was. In a room, since she was staring at a white ceiling. She turned her head and met more white. She followed the white trail to a face. Inuyasha laid peacefully by her, holding her in his arms. So she was back in her time? Did she still have sextuplets? Was she still married to the inu-hanyou?

With these thoughts running through her mind she sat up. It was hard since Inuyasha tightened his hold on her when she moved. But a carefully strategy helped her sit up. She looked at him, he was wearing the clothes he was wearing when she fell asleep. 'Yep', she thought, 'I'm still in the future.' She looked at her left hand and saw the nice ring, 'Still married, so that must mean I still have sextuplets.' She looked around the room, it had some pictures on the walls and some pictures on the bedside tables. One picture was of the sextuplets on Christmas. They were opening presents, she smiled. They looked so cute!

Her smiled widened, thinking about her 'kids'. Each one stood out of the crowd somehow. Zita and Zane had the white hair, Milton and Moira had the gray-ish hair, and Thea and Tor had the shocking golden eyes. Each difference went perfectly with the pairs. Zita and Zane's hair with their grayish blue eyes looked so like their father. They even had the pose right. In one of the other pictures on the bedside table, those two were standing together looking superior. They were definately Inuyasha's kids.

Milton and Moira with their grayish hair and violet eyes looked like her and Inuyasha put together. Milton had Inuyasha's smirk and Moira had Kagome's smile. They also seemed to have developed their dad and her's style of color. In the third picture those two were both wearing red and blue. Milton was smirking and Moira was smiling sweetly.

The forth picture was of Thea and Tor. They were her mini-me's. But with those golden eyes and their black hair it made them look..well cool. It was like the sun was out at night. Kagome smiled proudly. She had such awesome kids! They all were probably really smart too, and strong. Just like their father.

Feeling that she had to go to the bathroom, Kagome tried to climb over Inuyasha, trying not to wake him. It didn't work out as planned. After crawling over him she fell right of the end of the bed with an 'eek' and hit the floor with a soft thump. Inuyasha awoke when she 'eek-ed', he leaned over the bed like he had done that morning and looked at her.

"What are you doing?" he asked sleepily. He wasn't fully awake yet, he heard her mumble something, "Huh?"

"I was trying to go to the bathroom." she said as she stood up and headed to the bathroom. Inuyasha shrugged and looked at the clock. 1:20pm he read. He jumped out of bed. He was suppost to get the kids in 10 minutes!! Quickly putting on the prayer beads, he shouted out.

"I'm going to get the kids! I'm late!" He ran down the stairs

"Wait! I want to come!" Came Kagome's voice as she ran after him.

He sighed and quickly knelt down. "Get on." he told her. Kagome got on and in a flash they took off towards the elementary school.

~*~

"There's your mommy and daddy!" Tenchi said seeing the sextuplets parents, appear out of nowhere. He was used to it by now, they did it almost all the time. He sometimes wondered why his mommy and daddy never did it.

"Mommy's with him?" Zita asked excitedly. Seeing her mommy get off her daddy's back she cheered, "Mommy's with Daddy!" The other five also cheered.

Their mommy and daddy usually came by themselves. Hardly ever with each other like today. Mommy always worked, but not today.

"Who's picking-"

"You up, Tenchi?" Tor said finishing his sister Thea's sentence. They often did that to annoyed their teacher. But sometimes without realizing it, they would finish each other sentences, the same with the other four.

"My mommy." Though Tenchi was the son of Benjiro and Arise Kemento, he happened to be the sextuplets best friend.

"Oh...my Mommy's not going to be to happy about that." Moira said, all of them knew mommy didn't like Tenchi's mommy and daddy didn't like Tenchi's daddy. Tenchi shrugged, no big deal.

"Hey kiddos!" Kagome called when she saw them. They all smiled and ran at her, she gaped. Man they were fast! They definately got their speed from their father. Before she knew it she was almost tackled to the ground by six little kids latching onto her legs. Inuyasha had stopped her from falling.

"Don't I get a hug?" Inuyasha asked, pretending to look hurt. He was then attacked by six kids. After the hugs were done, Tenchi went to them.

"Hello Mrs. Higurashi and Mr. Higurashi." Tenchi said waiting for Kagome to say hello and hug him, like she always did. She may not like his mommy, but she was super nice to him.

"Hello..." Kagome smiled, he seemed like a nice polite little boy. She watch his smiling face turn to a hurt look. Oh, no. What did she do? She probably hurt his feelings some how.

'Darn. I forgot she doesn't remember anything.' Inuyasha cursed, 'Why the hell can't she remember anything?!' he leaned over to Kagome and whispered into her ear.

"His name is Tenchi. Pick him up and hug him, saying how cute he is." Kagome side glanced Inuyasha but did as she was told.

"Tenchi!" she said as she picked him up, "You're such a cutie!" Tenchi giggled, happy that she remembered what to do.

"Oh, Inuyasha! What a surprise. I didn't expect you to come to get your kids today." Came a female voice. Kagome looked at Inuyasha who was trying not to scowl.

"Mommy!" Tenchi shouted, Kagome let him down and he ran to a woman with short brown hair. She was one of those women that seemed to be a model. She bent down and picked him up, cooing about how cute he was, making him giggle and say that he was a man now. She wasn't supposed to call him cute.

"I thought Kagome would be coming to get them today." The woman said ignoring Kagome, who was standing by Inuyasha. Kagome scowled, what was she looking at? Kagome narrowed her eyes, 'At *my* husband, thats what.'

"Kagome and I decided to come and get them together, Mrs. Kemento." Inuyasha said in a cool tone. He wrapped his arm around Kagome's waist and brought her to his side, making it so Mrs. Kemento had to see Kagome. Mrs Kemento glanced at Kagome, and Kagome could have sworn she saw a flicker of despise towards her in Mrs. Kemento's eyes.

"Hmm..that's nice. Anyhow, Inuyasha how many times am I going to have to tell you to call me by my first name? Please call me Arise."

"Well...Inuyasha, my husband, my kids and I shall be going. Goodbye Arise." Kagome said a little snippy. "Come on kids." with that said Kagome turned around and started walking.

"Bye Tenchi!" the sextuplets said as they followed their mommy. Upon hearing Tenchi's name, Kagome turned around and yelled out her goodbye to him, then started walking away again.

"Goodbye Mrs. Kemento." Inuyasha said as he turned to follow Kagome. Arise was about to comment on the last name again, but decided against it. She needed to get Tenchi home. She would talk to Inuyasha later.

Catching up to Kagome, Inuyasha put his arm around her waist and brought her to his side as he walked, smiling down at her. That was his Kagome! After they mated she started to get some of his personality. She was able to control most of it, except the jealousy. Even though she couldn't remember anything, she still got jealous.

~*~

"Ready?" Inuyasha asked everyone as they gathered around the Bone-Eater's well. Everyone nodded. Inuyasha jumped in first, followed by the kids and then by Kagome.

On the other side, Inuyasha helped everyone out. They walked to the village. Everything looked the same here in this time.

"Kagome!" someone shouted, she looked around for the voice and was greeted to the sight of a boy who looked about 12. He had reddish hair and pointy ears, along with a fluffy tail. She gasped. It was Shippo! He came jogging up to everyone. He was bombarded by the kids and when they went into the village saying they wanted to see someone, Shippo went to Kagome.

"Something wrong?" He asked as she gaped at him.

"You've grown!" she almost shouted, making Shippo raise a brow.

"I was this size the last time you saw me." Shippo said, he heard Inuyasha sigh and looked at him.

"When we get together with everyone else I'll tell you whats going on. It's complicated." Inuyasha told him. Shippo nodded and they all started walking. They walked into the village and then walked out of it. They were heading towards a house at the top of a hill. When they got there, they were greeted by two little girls, with black hair.

" 'Gome! Inu!" They shouted jumping into Inuyasha and a surprised Kagome's arms. She was lucky she caught the kid on time.

"Hey Sae and Yae." Inuyasha said as he set the little girl down and taking the other one from Kagome, and putting her down. One was taller than the other. Sae, Kagome noticed was the tall one, so that must have meant that Yae was the short one.

"Inuyasha! Kagome! I'm glad to see you made it," came a familiar males voice. Kagome looked up to see Miroku emerge from the house, followed by a pregnant Sango and the sextuplets. Kagome looked back at the little girls. Sae looked like Sango and Yae looked like Miroku. Kagome smiled, so Miroku had girls huh? She bet the groping stopped and she was willing to bet her life that Miroku would kill any boy who tried to grope his girls like he did with their mom.

"Come on inside, you too Shippo." Sango said and she walked back inside. Kagome was about to follow when she felt dizzy. The world began to move and go black.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha said as he caught her. He quickly brought her into Miroku and Sango's house.

"What happened?" Sango asked worried,

"She fainted. She's had a VERY rough day, I was expecting her to faint for a while now. Her body was screaming for rest, because of the stress." Inuyasha told them. They all frowned, what did he mean by that. Inuyasha turned to the kids and told them to go play outside. Just before he was about to explain, the kids shouted.

"Kouga, Ayame, Juichi!" Inuyasha rolled his eyes and waited for Kouga and Ayame to come in. When they did he filled them in about Kagome fainting. Then told everyone else why she did.

"Nothing?" Ayame asked when he finished. He nodded, and looked at everyone. They were all frowning, not liking the news at all.

"Is she under a spell of some sort?" Miroku asked, and Inuyasha shrugged.

"I don't know anything. She just woke up and remembered nothing."

"I heard about this demon who can take over someones mind. Do you think that some how it got to Kagome?" Kouga asked. Again all Inuyasha did was shrug.

"I heard about that too. We should check it out." Miroku said as he stood.

"No you stay. I'll check it out." Kouga said as he kissed Ayame goodbye and sped out of the house. Everyone was silent, not really knowing what to do.

"Daddy! Come play with us!" Zane said as he ran into the house, grabbing a hold of Inuyasha's sleeve and dragged him outside.

"Why don't you stay with him, Miroku. I think he would appreciate it. He shouldn't be alone with just the kids." Sango said. Miroku nodded, got up and went outside.

~*~

Inuyasha and Miroku watched the kid's tackle each other, then get up just to repeat the process. Milton and Sae grew tired of that game and ran up to Inuyasha and Miroku,

"Hey daddy, uncle Miroku! Lets play the beep, beep game!" Milton suggested earning a groan from the two adult men.

"YEAH!! Oh, come on, Daddy, let's play!" Sae said to Miroku. Miroku sent a glare to Inuyasha.

"Tell you wife/mate not to make up anymore games." He said in a whisper, so only Inuyasha could hear. He saw Inuyasha nod, but then quickly shake his head as they both heard.

"YAY!!!!! We're going to play the Beep, Beep game!! Moira, Zita, Thea, Zane, Tor, Yae and Juichi come on!!" Milton shouted to his brothers, sisters and friends.

"Ow! What did you do that for monk!?" Inuyasha asked rubbing his head where Miroku hit it with his staff.

"Why did you nod!?" Miroku asked.

"I was agreeing with you! I didn't mean to agree to them!" Inuyasha said pointing to the nine little kids gathered around them. Both the men groaned again and gave a dramatic sigh. Might as well play, otherwise they'd be tackled or told on by the little kids.

"Alright! Everyone get in line! Two by two! Except for Sae, Yae and Juichi. You will be three!" Inuyasha said to the kids as they got into line all giggling with joy.

"Now do you remember how to play?" Miroku asked loudly so they all could hear.

"I don't!" came Juichi reply. Miroku and Inuyasha sighed dramatically again. Sometimes Kouga's kid could be annoying.

"When we say beep, beep. You all say beep, beep! But when we say beep, beep, beep for first two times you only say beep twice. And when we say you guys pass us up. You say 'hey buddy how can I get this car out of second gear!'" Inuyasha instructed. "Oh yeah. We start out walking slow and we gradually pick up speed. Okay? Okay! Let's play." Both Inuyasha and Miroku cleared their throats. Making a show of it, till the kids shouted at then to begin.

"While riding in my Cadillac

What to my surprise

A little Nash rambler

Was following me

About one-third my size

The guy must have

Wanted to pass me out

As he kept on Tutting his horn" they sang and walked in a circle slowly

"Beep, Beep" the kids sang and walked slowly.

"I'll show him that

A Cadillac is not a car to scorn

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"His horn went Beep, Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"I pushed my foot

Down to the floor

To give the guy the shake

But the little Nash rambler

Stayed right behind me

Still had on his brake

He must have thought

His car had more guts

As he kept on tutting his horn," Inuyasha and Miroku picked up a little speed as they walked and sang.

"Beep, Beep," the little kids followed the speed.

"I'll show him that

A Cadillac is not a car to scorn

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"His horn went Beep, Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"My car went into passing gear

And we took off with gust

Soon we were doing 90

Must have left him in the dust

When I peeked in the mirror

Of my car I couldn't believe my eyes

The little Nash rambler

Was right behind I think that guy could fly," they start singing faster and started to 'power' walk.

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep," the little kids followed them doing the same.

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"His horn went Beep, Beep, Beep

Now we're doing a 110

This certainly was a race

For rambler to pass a caddy

Would big a disgrace

The guy must have wanted to pass me out

As he kept on tutting his horn

I'll show him that a Cadillac

Is not a car to scorn," now Inuyasha and Miroku started to jog and sing faster in a circle.

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep" the kids kept up.

"Beep, Beep"

"beep, beep"

"His horn went Beep, Beep, Beep

Now we're doing a 120

As fast as I could go

The rambler pulled along side me

As if I were going slow

The fellar rolled down his window

And yelled for me to hear," Now they all were running. Inuyasha and Miroku were running slowly as the kids ran besides them.

"Hey buddy how can I get this car out of second Gear!" They all yelled as they passed them.

"Beep, Beep." Inuyasha and Miroku said as they stopped singing and running around in a circle. The little kids were swaying slightly. They all were dizzy from going around in circles. Miroku and Inuyasha were both swaying a little.

~*~

Kagome who had awakened a couple of minutes ago watched the game. She sighed, she certainly had a weird family and group of friends. 'Now back to that dream..'

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: What dream? ::twilight music:: and yes. Benjiro and Arise are for jealousy use..or are they? Dun, dun, dun...

Next Chapter 'Voice within.'

MoonStar18