InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Just Roomies ❯ Unwelcome Interruptions ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of it's characters.
 
A/N: Life's not hard.. I'm just an idiot. I swear only cigarettes and alcohol for me.
 
Chapter 22
 
“ How've you been?!” Inuyasha blinked incredulously. “ That's all you gotta say?” Kagome hid her slight smile as she pensively tapped her index finger on her chin.
 
“ As far as I know yea. These past few days have been so rejuvenating.” She stretched her arms out to enhance the effect of being relaxed. Inuyasha was practically livid now at how little she cared about their time apart. Sure it was his fault that she left in the first place, but she's supposed to be emotional.. crying or something.. Is it too much to ask for some tears?!
 
“ DAYS?!” Inuyasha practically yelled. “ It's been weeks!” Kagome burst into laughter at Inuyasha's rage. Damn, she sure missed that temper of his. He would turn the cutest shade of red and he would bear his fangs just a little bit.. She loved those fangs, but she'd never tell him that. He'd have a field day. Kagome returned from her thoughts to realize that Inuyasha was fuming.
 
“ Inuyasha! I was only kidding! It's just fun to make you angry sometimes.. Don't tell me you never did that to me!” Inuyasha huffed then looked up at the ceiling smiling just a little bit.
 
“ Maybe.. once.” Inuyasha looked down from the ceiling and looked straight into Kagome's eyes. “ I really did miss you..” Kagome remained silent, she wasn't sure if she should admit she missed him too. She was still kind of pissed about the whole Kikyou thing… “ Kagome?”
 
“ Who was Kikyou to you?” Inuyasha was taken aback by Kagome's question. His eyes widened and he wondered whether or not to answer truthfully. But he knew he had to be honest.. it was Kagome. If he wanted another chance with Kagome, he'd have to be honest, whether the truth hurt or not.
 
“ I loved her. We dated all throughout high school. We even talked about getting married.. In the first couple of years of our relationship we really did love one another.. But then things got too routine and we began cheating on one another. Finally, we just ended it. Went our separate ways.”
 
“ I see.” Kagome said softly. `If he basically got bored with her and began cheating on her.. what would make him change his ways.'
 
“ It wasn't REALLY love… Sure I loved her.. But we weren't in love..” Inuyasha pulled Kagome into a tense embrace. She pulled her arms instinctively up in preparation to push Inuyasha away if she had to. “ So… Hypothetically say I met someone who I think I could fall in love with.. But I fucked up, hypothetically of course because I never fuck up, and she left me for two weeks.. What could I do to get her to forgive me?” Inuyasha's eyes flickered with hope as he looked down at the silent woman in his arms. Kagome pursed her lips pensively.
 
“ Well, in this hypothetical situation say the girl was now questioning things. But really could hypothetically fall in love with this guy but the fact that they lived with one another already made things kind of awkward.” Kagome snuggled against Inuyasha's chest wrapping her arms around him.
 
“ I would hypothetically say `Fuck it' and fuck her on every piece of furniture in the apartment. But of course this is a hypothetical situation.”
 
“ Inuyasha, I'm getting confused and the word hypothetical is now no longer a part of my vocabulary”
 
“ Thank God.. Because I'm confused too.” Kagome sighed as Inuyasha still held her. She didn't know what to do at all. She missed him over that two weeks.. Fuck she hadn't told him that yet!
 
“ Inuyasha!” Kagome pulled back and looked up happily into Inuyasha's eyes. “ I missed you!” Kagome hugged Inuyasha's torso tightly. “ I forgot to say that.” Kagome giggled looked up into the golden orbs she loved. Fuck anger..
 
Inuyasha smiled down to Kagome then planted a rough kiss on Kagome's lips. He snarled as he kissed her, bruising her delicate lips. Kagome moaned at the feeling and her small hands reached up to the collar of Inuyasha's shirt pulling him closer to her. In an instant Inuyasha lifted up Kagome by her hips.
 
“ Wrap your legs around my waist.” Inuyasha ordered, his eyes twinkling with desire. Kagome complied and began to kiss Inuyasha's neck tenderly. He groaned throwing the pillows from the couch onto the floor. Carefully, Inuyasha placed Kagome on the floor and her legs left his waist. She watched with wide eyes as Inuyasha removed his t-shirt throwing it across the room. He tore savagely through the girl's clothing, reveling in the heightened aroused scent that Kagome would give off with each swipe of his claws. Kagome knew Inuyasha had the full intention of showing her how much he really missed her.. and she intended on doing the same. She just hoped she would be able to keep up with him. Kagome sat up as she continued to kiss Inuyasha passionately reaching up with her right hand to caress and stroke one of his dog ears. Inuyasha began to purr unintentionally at Kagome's simple ministrations. Giggling at Inuyasha's purring, Kagome slyly began to pull down the hanyou's boxers.
 
“ Sneaky bitch.” Inuyasha growled lustfully at Kagome once he realized what she was doing. Kagome knew better than to take what he called her seriously.. He was a inu hanyou. She would just think of it as a compliment. Inuyasha rough hand slid excruciatingly slow down to Kagome's heated core. She arched her back moaning Inuyasha's name loudly. His fingers carefully parted her damp lips in search of her clit. Kagome practically screamed when Inuyasha slipped his fingers inside of her, pumping his fingers slowly at first then picking up speed. Her muscles began to contract against Inuyasha's fingers.
 
Suddenly Kagome's hands reached up and grabbed Inuyasha's wrist to stop him. `She was so close.. why did she stop me?' Inuyasha thought with concern. Kagome lifted herself onto her elbows, her eyes clouded with want. She wanted him.. no pussy footing around.
 
“ Just fuck me Inuyasha.” Inuyasha smirked at Kagome. Shit, he didn't have to be told twice.. But if he was going to take her.. he was going to take her the way he wanted to. Flipping the girl onto her hands and knees, Inuyasha chuckled after Kagome let out a startled `eep'. “ Oh.. I get it…”
 
“ Shh.” Inuyasha's eyes flashing red for an instant as he gazed at Kagome. She looked back at him, nervously taking a look at how.. well endowed Inuyasha really was. He knew she was a virgin.. and that he was probably supposed to take it slow.. but he missed Kagome and he intended on punishing Kagome for leaving him alone for 2 weeks. Gently he began placing small kisses up and down Kagome's spine and rubbing his arousal against her moist slit. That was when Kagome began to growl and glare at Inuyasha over her shoulder. “Did you just growl at me?!” Inuyasha smirked chuckling. Kagome blushed and shrugged the best she could from her current position. She was getting irritated. Without any warning Kagome began to rub herself harder against Inuyasha, causing him to groan between grit teeth. He thrust into Kagome suddenly and she let out a sharp cry of pleasure and pain. He tore through her hymen like it was nothing but the feeling was incredible nonetheless.
 
“ Oh God!” Kagome shrieked as Inuyasha began thrusting relentlessly into her. He grasped her hips though Kagome was meeting his every thrust. Kagome had never felt so complete in her entire life. Kagome wished she could touch him, hold him while he pushed into her, or at least stare into his eyes.
 
“ You're so tight.” Inuyasha whispered into Kagome's ear. He nibbled at her ear lobe and began to kiss his way down towards the juncture of her shoulder and neck. He began to nibble and suck at the sensitive flesh causing her to whimper with need.
 
One of Inuyasha's hands began to explore Kagome's form across her back, massaging her shoulders and caressing her toned stomach. Kagome's head flew back in a silent scream when Inuyasha's hands suddenly began to knead Kagome's perfectly round breasts. Her muscles were beginning to tighten around him, she was close, he was close…
 
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
 
 
“ GO AWAY!” Inuyasha yelled at the door stopping all movements. Kagome didn't dare say anything; the embarrassment of the situation would kill her. She wanted to cry out in frustration though, did the Kami hate her so much that they couldn't have waited about 3 seconds...
 
“ Come on.. Open up!” Miroku banged on the door. Kagome grabbed a pillow and grumbled with anger into it. Her first time having sex of course HAD to be ruined.
 
“ Come back later.” Inuyasha growled towards the door regretfully sliding out of Kagome. She whined and looked sadly over to Inuyasha who shrugged.
 
“ No.” Miroku said firmly still knocking on the door. Kagome sighed picking up the remnants of her clothing and ran into her room. Inuyasha grumbled obscenities grabbing a blanket off the couch and wrapped it around his waist.
 
“ What the fuck is so Goddamn important!” Inuyasha asked opening the front door. Miroku's eyes widened when he saw Inuyasha wearing only a blanket and looking very pissed off. He'd caught his friend in this situation before.. Usually when he was with a slutty girl. Miroku pushed past Inuyasha and plopped onto the couch.
 
“ Well we thought it was about time that you and Kagome finally made up. Sango had the idea that we all have a nice..civil.. dinner.. What do you think? Or are you too busy with the flavor of the week?” Miroku winked at Inuyasha. Kagome's bathroom shower started up. “ You let the girl use Kagome's shower?! You're lucky she's not here, she'd kill you!” Inuyasha shook his head at his friend.. sometimes Miroku could be as big of an idiot as he is. The shower shut off and Kagome peeked her head out, her hair was dripping wet and her face was pink with humiliation.
 
“ Inuyasha, could you get me a towel?” Kagome would have glared at Inuyasha after the way that he smirked at her.. but she really needed that towel. “ Hi Miroku.” Kagome said uncomfortably as Inuyasha disappeared into his own bathroom.
 
“ Hey there Kagome…” Miroku stifled a small laugh.. it was about time they got together. Inuyasha handed Kagome a towel and she promptly disappeared back into the bathroom. A few moments later Kagome emerged from the bathroom adjusting the towel so that it would stay on tight. “ So you forgave the baka?” Miroku asked.
 
“ Yea.” Kagome said simply, making sure to ignore the amused look on Miroku's face.
 
“ Well, Sango wants to go out for dinner.. We're not sure where yet. I'm sure she'll call you later.” Miroku said standing up and making his way towards the door. “ I gotta run. But I'll see you guys later. Have fun.” Miroku winked at Inuyasha then left the apartment. The second the front door shut Inuyasha grabbed Kagome carrying her bridal style to his room.
 
“ Let's finish what Miroku interrupted.” Inuyasha muttered into Kagome's neck. Kagome giggled placing a kiss on the top of Inuyasha's head.
 
“ We can't.. Not now anyways..” Inuyasha's face fell and Kagome pressed her forehead to his. “ Later tonight.. I promise.” Inuyasha grinned like a child and gave Kagome a chaste kiss.