InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Decisions ❯ kagome returns ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own inuyasha or friends. Just The character Ren

Chapter Six

The new Kagome

Kagome came out with her pack and they left. The cabin her home for over the months that she stayed there. And with that they were off. They ran for a very long time be for they found her old friends scent. They followed the scent into the morning where they finally came to them at there camp sleeping.

Uh… Hello every one I'm back said kagome.

And with that every one awoke

KAGOME they all shouted and Shippo was already jumping into her arms he didn't even notice her new look. He was crying where have you been he said in between crying I missed you so much why did you leave. Finally Songo spoke up

Kagome what happen to you. And who's that motioning to Ren that was standing next to her. And kagome was going to explain every thing when a very pissed off hanyou jumped from the tree he was in and grabbed her arms and started yelling.

Where the fuck have you been. What the hell have you been thinking you had us all worrying where you were if your were dead and what the fuck are you messed up in the head we got to get the jewel shards before naraku gets them. Your such a dumb wench. All of a sudden he heard growling coming from her. That's when he notice that she wasn't human any more. With that he backed up. Muttering what happen weres my kagome. Just then he realized what he said and blushed while looking at the grown.

Well are you done said kagome.

Yes muttered inuyasha.

Well if ever one will quiet down and I will explain every thing. Said kagome Just as she was about to sit down though she felt a hand on her butt.

Lady kagome would you do me the honor to bare my child. that is miroku that kagome but before she got to answer inuyasha was already beating miroku.

You Perv you leave her alone just cause she even more sexy still doesn't mean your getting any were near her. Again he realized what he said. And was thinking I can't believe I'm talking like this I know I love her I found that out when we were looking for her. But I want to tell her and ask her why she left.

Inuyahs will you get off of miroku now and let me tell why I look the way I do. Said kagome

Feh fine wench

Inuyasha kagome said with a very big smile on her face

What Bitch

SIT SIT SIT SIT.

Thump inuyasha was now lying in a hole the shape of his body.

Now can I explain.