InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Decisions ❯ The next morning ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha or his friends but I the character that I made up. But if I could get my hands on inuyasha's brother mmmm I would have some fun with him and well If you know where I could find him send me in his direction. K. Thanks





The Next Morning

The next morning every one woke to the smell of breakfast being cooked by Ren. She had gotten up extra early that morning and went out to release some frustration. In doing this she ended up hunting down a deer. She had it skined and cooking just as the sun was coming up. Every one was now sitting by the fire waiting for the deer to finish cooking. When inuyasha spoke.

You know Ren you say that you live with me and my brother when we were little. Why is it that I don't remember you?

At this question every one was listing waiting for the question.

Well my dear inuyasha it could be the fact that the dead miko had alter you memories so that you believed that you were abandon and disliked for what you were. Sigh but that is not true many times I wished to come to you and undo the damage that she had done on you but I was not allowed the fates would not allow it you see it was your destany to end up the way you did for if you hadn't then, Kagome would never had been here, sango would of died for she would have no one to confort her, shippo would be dead, and so on and so on eventually Naraku would of dominate the world. But since you are now mated to kagome I believe I can give you back your stolen memories. You will receive all the knowledge of your training with your dad and every thing else that you experiance some will be good some will be bad for the bad memories I am truly sorry but for exepting the good ones you must exept the bad ones.

She walked over to inuyasha and placed her hands on the side of his head. All of asudden he saw flashes of memories that had been erased. Ones of him and his brother playing and laughing. Ones of his brother conforting him when he had night mares. Ones of him, his brother and Ren playing in the gardens laughing playing having fun.One of his brothers mother dieing. Memories of training with his father. Birthdays. The one that stuck the most was the day his mother was killed and her village was burned. And a face of a young onigumo and his father burning the village and stealing from the village. This really pissed inuyasha off.

I'm sorry inuyasha. But I believe that these memories will help us defeat Naraku. Expesally the last one.

Yes you are right Ren. Said inuyasha. He turned to the others. Sango, Miraku, take shippo and kilala to keade's village and stay there I need to talk to my brother about some things. Ren and Kagome are coming with me. I believe ren should talk to my brother and kagome is my mate so she has to go.

Alright inuyasha they both said. And with that they ate. When they were finished eating they packed there stuff and said good bye and where on there seppreat ways sango and the monk and kit to keades. And inuyasha and the girls to sessoumerus.