InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Higurashi: Rising Star ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

Corin: This isn't fair…

Inuyasha: What now wench?!

Corin: I don't get to own Sesshoumaru….

Inuyasha: if you don't own Sesshoumaru…then who does?

Kagome: *walks in with Sesshoumaru on a leash* hello!

Inuyasha: O_O Kagome?!?!

Kagome: ^_^

Sesshoumaru" -_-#

Corin: And I don't get to own the rest of the cast either….not fair.

Inuyasha: O_O

Corin: -_-' Oh I also don't own Pushing Me Away by Linkin Park….*looks at the scary lawyer people*

'WORDS' =SONG

''WORDS' =THOUGHTS

*WORDS*= ACTIONS

Kagome Higurashi: Raising star and teen sensation

Chapter One.

"Kagome! Where the hell are you?!" Inuyasha Tessiaga yelled for his girlfriend. Kagome was hiding under the bed; she watched his feet as he looked around the room for her. Tears were falling down her face; she held back the whimper that threaten to escape. "Kagome, I swear the next time I find you, you are going to be in so much trouble." Inuyasha said to himself before leaving the room. Kagome didn't leave from under the bed until she heard his car leave. Once she was sure he was gone, she got off from underneath the bed and looked at her arm. On her arm was a bruise that looked like a hand. Kagome went to her closet and pulled out a short back skirt that stop about 3 inches above her knees. She put on a short black tank top and then put on a netted top that stopped above the waistline of her skirt. Kagome then sat on the bed and looked for her black boots, they reach to her knees. She got them and started to put them on. Kagome laced the long laces up and tied them. When she was done, she got her brush and started to brush her waist length black hair.

As she looked into the mirror, she noticed that around her eye was black. "I forgot about that. When Inuyasha hit me last night." She lightly touched it and winced from the pain. "Better cover it up before I go to work." Kagome grabbed some foundation and began to put some on her black eye. When she was sure it was covered she smiled sadly at her reflection and then left the room. What she didn't notice was that her reflection had many cuts and bruises; she stayed and was crying…for her.

Kagome grabbed her car keys and then left the house, not even bothering to lock the door. She went to her car and got in. She sat there for awhile thinking, when she was done, she quickly ran out of the car and back into the house. She grabbed her suitcase and started to throw her things into it. Once she had all her things she looked at her reflection and smiled. For once she had smiled. The last time she could remember ever smiling was 2 years ago. That was before she moved in with Inuyasha. She grabbed her suitcase and went to her car. She placed the suitcase in the back of her car and then got in. Once she had her seatbelt on, she started the car and drove off. The reflection of Kagome, in the mirror, smiled and the bruises and cuts on her slowly began to disappear. When they were gone she turned around and faded away.

Kagome continued to drive until she got to a bar, called the Shikon no Tama; she got out of the car and walked in through the backdoor. "Hello Miroku." She said to the bartender. Miroku turned around and smiled at Kagome. "Why hello Kagome-sama. Are you going to grace us with your beautiful voice tonight?" Miroku asked while giving her a friendly hug. Kagome's eye twitched and then she slapped him. "Miroku! YOU HENTAI! Don't touch my ass!" Kagome yelled at him. She pulled away from him. "Yes, I will be singing tonight." Miroku touched the slap mark he had and smiled at Kagome. "I can't wait to hear you sing." Kagome nodded and then left to the backroom so she could change into her uniform. Her uniform was a black ankle length skirt, with a slit that went to her thigh, and a black tank top. She placed her hair up in a ponytail. When she was done changing she went to the front and began to take people's orders.

"HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Slap*" A loud voice screamed from the backroom. "Well. It looks like Sango is here." Kagome mumbled. She finished taking a person's order and then went to the back. "Hello Sango." Kagome greeted while stepping over the knocked out Miroku. "Hello Kagome how was your shift?" Kagome took off her apron and looked at Sango. "It was okay. But I need to get ready to sing." Sango smiled at Kagome and leaned up against a wall. "You know, Inuyasha's gonna be here…." Kagome walked behind a door and continued to change out of her uniform and into her other clothes. "I know…he most likely be with Kikyou…but that's okay…I have a little surprise tonight." Kagome finished changing and opened the door to give the now awaken Miroku and Sango a hug. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck, Kagome-chan!" Sango said while hugging her back. "I wish you the best of luck, Kagome-sama." After Miroku said this…he groped her. "HENTAI!!!!!!" Sango yelled before both her and Kagome hit Miroku.

"Well, gotta go." After saying this Kagome left the bar area and went to the stage. Everyone in the bar looked up at Kagome and began to cheer. Kagome smiled and hopped on stage, she grabbed a mike that lie nearby and spoke into it.

"Hello everyone! I will be singing a song, I just came up with yesterday." She said while smiling. "It is dedicated to my boyfriend Inuyasha! He right over there with Kikyou, the slut of the bar!" Kagome said while still smiling. A spotlight landed on Inuyasha who had Kikyou in his lap. He looked up at Kagome with wide eyes. "K-Kagome!" Inuyasha said while pushing Kikyou off his lap. "It's not what you think!" Kagome just smiled sadly as Kikyou clung to Inuyasha's arm.

"Here is my song…I call it Pushing Me Away." Kagome took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Everyone in the bar fell silent as he or she waiting for Kagome to start singing, music began to play behind Kagome. She opened her eyes and they were now a gold color instead of their usual blue-gray color.

"When I look into your eyes there's nothing there to see" Kagome looked at Inuyasha. He was to busy trying to get Kikyou to sit down so he could listen to Kagome's song.

"Nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me" Kagome stopped singing and the music continued to play. Inuyasha ignore Kikyou and stared at Kagome.

Kagome smirked and then got ready for the next verse.

"I've lied to you
This is the last smile that I'll fake for the sake of being with you
Everything falls apart even
Even the people who never frown eventually break down
"
As Kagome sang this part she remembered all the times Inuyasha beat her.


"Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind
."
Once again Kagome smiled and was happy. She finally had the courage to put Inuyasha down.


"The sake of being with you
Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown eventually break down
The sacrifice is never knowing
" 'That's right Inuyasha…you never knew.'
Kagome thought as she continued to sing.

Why I stayed with you
Just push away."
'Why did I stay with you Inuyasha? Why did I stay when you just beat me?'
Kagome thought as she looked up at Inuyasha with sad eyes.
"No matter what you see
You're still so blind to me."
'Heh…you are blind to how I felt.'

I've tried, like you, to do everything you wanted to" 'I could never be perfect to you right?'
This is the last time
That I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you"
'I'm tired of saving your ass Inuyasha…you aren't going to be keeping this 'punching bag'…we're though.'
Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown eventually break down
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie."
'Everything was a lie supposedly. Isn't that right Inuyasha?'
Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind
The sacrifice is never knowing"
'Inuyasha you loss something and you don't even know it.'

"Why I stay with you
Just push away
No matter what you see
You're still so blind to me"

"Reverse psychology is failing miserably
It's so hard to be left all alone"
'do you think I like being left alone? I don't.'

"Telling you is the only chance for me

There is nothing left but to turn and face you

When I look into your eyes there's nothing there to see" 'I saw nothing…only her. Kikyou.'
"Nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me
Asking why
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
The sacrifice is never knowing"
'Why did I lie to protect your ass?'


Why I stayed with you
Just push away
No matter what you see
You're still so blind to me

Why I stayed with you
Just push away
No matter what you see
You're still so blind to me"
Kagome closed her eyes at the end of her song. She opened them when everyone within the bar cheered. Her eyes returned to the usual blue-gray color and she smiled. She looked over at Inuyasha, who was pissed as all hell. He grabbed Kikyou by her arm and dragged her outside.

"Kagome-chan! I'm so happy for you!" Sango smiled as she hugged her 'little sister'. "Thank you Sango-chan. I'm just glad I finally told Inuyasha how I felt." Kagome said before she heard someone calling her name. It was Kikyou. "I'll be right back Sango-chan." Kagome walked towards the door where Kikyou was.

"Yes, Kikyou?" Kagome said while placing her hands on her hips. "I just wanted to tell you that Inuyasha wants to see you outside." Kikyou replied while trying to hide a smile. Kagome nodded and followed Kikyou outside. Before Kagome knew what was happening she was pushed up against a wall and Inuyasha was choking her.

"You bitch! How dare you sing those things about me!" Inuyasha yelled while choking Kagome. Kagome's vision slowly became blurry and she closed her eyes. Before she passed out she heard a voice talking to Inuyasha and then Inuyasha let go of Kagome's throat. She opened her eyes a bit and saw long silver white hair and then concerned gold eyes. 'Isn't that Inuyasha's brother, Sesshoumaru.' That was her last thought before she passed out.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/n:

Corin: Well…Whatcha think?

Inuyasha: *is tied to a chair and has duck tape over his mouth*

Kagome: Why is Inuyasha tied up?

Corin: So he can't complain about me making him the bad guy.

Kagome: ohh….

Inuyasha: >.<#

Sesshoumaru: Read and Review…or will find you and kill you.

Corin: *whacks Sesshoumaru in the head* bad dog! Be nice!

Sesshoumaru: -_-#

Corin: Please Read and Review.