InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Higurashi: Rising Star ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome Higurashi: Rising Star

Chapter 2

A/N:

Corin: Hello!! -starts to cough from all the dust that is surrounding and on top of this fic- How long has it been?! Sheesh
Sesshoumaru: -chained to the corner of the room covered in dust and glaring at Corin- More than 2 years woman...
Corin: Really? Then how are you still alive?
Sesshoumaru: I am a youkai, I do not require much to live...-stomach growls-
Corin: uh huh...who's been feeding you?
Sesshoumaru: Hn...Corin: -shrugs and starts to dust the room and soon everything is sparkly- There we go.
Tako: Here you go Sesshou...maru...-has walked in holding a plate of food and some water- Hey there Corin...
Corin: So this is where you have been instead of helping me with this fic!
Tako: See ya! -runs away-

Disclaimer: I do not and will never own Inuyasha. You can have him. I have what I want. -smirks at Sesshoumaru chained to the corner of the room-

Sesshoumaru: Release this Sesshoumaru!

Corin: Bye!

*-*-*-*

A woman with curly magenta hair walked down the hallway with determination in her ice blue eyes. Her hair swayed along with her before resting at her backside. She had arrived in front of a big door. Not even bothering to knock, she shoved the door opened and walked straight to the desk that had her goal.

"Hello Sesshoumaru." She greeted as she sat at the corner of the desk.

Sesshoumaru sighed and put his pen down. He ran his hand through his silver knee length and hair and glared at the woman before him. His amber eyes held hate towards the pale woman.

"What do you want Corin? I'm very busy and don't want to be bothered." He hissed out.

Corin smiled and giggled before answering him. "Now now. You need to calm down or you're going to pop a blood vessel." This cause Sesshoumaru to growl. "Alright alright. So, I heard about the little...dispute over at the Shikon bar. Care to tell me what happened?"

Sesshoumaru stood up and pushed the woman off his desk before turning to his window. Corin laid sprawled out on the floor. Sesshoumaru smirked to himself before answering the cursing woman.

"It is none of your concern." He turned and glared at Corin as she stood up fixing her white summer dress. "Now, since you are have your answer you can leave."

Corin let out a small laugh. "I heard you saved a little girl. Didn't know you were like that, Sesshoumaru. I can't wait to tell everyone. I wonder what your mother would say." She giggled out, a threat clearly hidden in her words.

"She is not a little girl. She is in her early 20's and it's still none of your business." He snarled at the threat.

"Sure it's not. Well, I can see you are busy. I'll leave you be." Corin said before leaving the room. 'Of course, not until I explore the place for this girl.'

'That woman will be the death of me. Why mother? Why did you adopt her? You could have left her there.'
Sesshoumaru silently cursed his mother's good heart for taking in Corin.

*-*-*-*

Corin smiled as she began her search. She walked down the long hallway, occasionally opening a door and checking the room. Once she got to the end of the hallway she growled, having failed in her search. She turned and noticed that the maids and the helpers began to flee at her glare. She looked from left to right and then remembered. 'The guest house.' With that it put a smile on her face and she left the main house happy now.

*-*-*-*

Kagome blinked as she laid in a bed she didn't know. She yawned and slowly sat up, and looked around. Her blue-gray eyes widen before pulling the blanket from her body, relieved when she saw she still had her clothes on.

“Where am I?” She asked herself while looking around the room. Her raven black hair fell limply against her back. She slowly lifted herself from the bed and walked around the room.

She peeked out the window and her eyes widened when she saw the house in front. 'Oh my god. I'm at Sesshoumaru's house. What am I doing here?' Kagome tried to think back on what happened last night. All she could remember was silver hair and amber eyes. 'It had to be him. But why bring me here?' Kagome was dragged by her thoughts when she heard a loud door slam open. Kagome opened her room's door and peeked out and saw a pale woman with bright pink hair standing in the front doorway.

“Who is she?” Kagome whispered out watching the woman look around.

Corin glared at the empty space in front of her. No one was there. No maids, no helpers, no nothing. She looked to her left and saw a mirror hooked to the closet door. She looked at it and frowned. 'Gah! I look like crap...' She thought while trying to fix her appearance. She stared at the mirror and in the mirror, behind her, she saw Kagome's room door open with Kagome staring at her.

“Ah hah! I knew someone was here!” She said with glee.

Kagome's eyes widen and the beautiful woman headed towards her. Before she could shut the door, the woman pushed the door open causing Kagome to back away.

“Ah, I'm not going to hurt you. Really. I just wanted to talk to you.” Corin said slightly upset that Kagome feared her. “I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm Corin, Sesshy's adorable sister. Who are you?” She said before smiling.

“K-Kagome. Is it true that I'm at Sesshoumaru's?” Kagome asked hoping she wasn't.

“Yep.” Kagome's face dropped at this answer.

“Why would he bring me here?” Corin blinked at this question, confused.

“Well, technically you are at the guest house. His house is that building right over there.” Corin replied while pointing out the window. “I'm actually am surprised that he kept you here. Usually he just throws them out.” She said, more to herself.

“Them? Who's them? Don't tell me that he saves people all the time? That's doesn't sound like Sesshoumaru.” Kagome asked before sitting back on the bed.

“Huh? Oh oh. Them. The other girls. The ones that sleep with him.” Corin stated. She knew that Kagome wasn't one of those girls. She just liked to cause trouble.

“Sleep with him?! Excuse me but I know I didn't sleep with him.” Kagome said while glaring at the now laughing woman.

“I know. I know. But you should have seen your face.” Corin said before she turned back to the door. “Well, I'm sure Sesshy doesn't want me bothering you anymore. Why don't' you shower and freshen up. I think I might have a dress somewhere in the bathroom that you can wear. When you are done go to the main house and walk in. I'm sure you want to talk to Sesshy about what happened last night.” Corin said before leaving.

Kagome stared at the closed down and could hear Corin's heels clicking down the hallway before a door opened and closed. 'I didn't know that Sesshoumaru had a sister...' She thought before heading to the bathroom to take care of herself.

*-*-*-*

Corin smirked as she walked back into the main house. She set out in search of her favorite brother. She kept on walking, peeking into random rooms coming up empty. She arrived at the office she was at awhile ago and walked in. Her smirk turned into a pout when she noticed Sesshoumaru wasn't there. 'Now, where is that idiot?' Corin peeked out of the window and saw him in the backyard. She smiled and began to head there.

*-*-*-*

Kagome sighed as she left the guest house and headed to the main house. Many thoughts ran through her head. She had no idea what to ask Sesshoumaru and was still confused about this mysterious sister he had. If she was really his sister.

“Kagome! Over here!” Corin's voice called from the side of the house.

Kagome looked up and saw Corin, waving frantically to her. She smiled nervously before heading over to the pink haired woman. Corin smiled and grabbed Kagome's hand, dragging her to the backyard in search of Sesshoumaru.

“Sesshy? Where are you Sesshy?” Corin called out, laughter in her voice.

“Woman! Will you cease your screeching already!” Sesshoumaru growled out as he appeared from behind a tree.

“Well, if you didn't hid then I wouldn't have to yell for you.” Corin stated.

Kagome stared at the two, surprise at how out of character Sesshoumaru seemed. She was used to the cold man that put down her boyfriend constantly. 'Ex-boyfriend, Kagome. Ex.' Kagome scolded herself.

“Now, I have brought Kagome here so you can tell me and her what happened last night. And no getting out of it.” Corin said while glaring at the man in front of her.

His amber eyes glared back into Corin's ice blue ones before sighing. 'I do not need this headache right now.' He shook his head. “Fine. I'll tell you what happened after she passed out.”

Corin smirked at winning this battle. Kagome blinked not sure what to say.

*-*-*-*


A/N:
Corin: Heee! I got it done. Sure it wasn't as long as I would have liked but it's decent enough. Not a bad place to leave it off. As you can see I put myself into the story. ^^
Tako: I can see that. -not surprised at this at all- But remember, Sesshoumaru is your brother in this story.
Corin: -smirks- Adopted brother.
Tako: -disgusted at Corin-
Sesshoumaru: Woman, release me now so I can kill you.
Corin: Like I'm that stupid.
Sesshoumaru: -thinks- Corin, come here so I can show you how much I love being by your side.
Corin: Really?! Okay! -starts to go over but then stops- Wait a minute. You almost got me there. But not this time.
Tako: Idiot....
Corin: Well, read and review. Hopefully I can have the next chapter out before Thursday. I am going on a trip to see my boyfriend. I should be back the first weekend of October and then I can work on the 4th chapter. Yay!