InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Choice & Pain ❯ Author's Nots ( EndNotes )

[ A - All Readers ]
Author’s note
Hey everyone in the next chapter is going to be describing the way Kagome will look. While I am good at writing I don’t have the talent to draw so I have decided to let my fans lead a hand here. I am setting up a Deviant art account and all I ask is you send me a link to something you have uploaded. I will run the contest for one month. Then I will look over all the links you have sent and if I like the pictures I will like them from Deviant art. Also, as part of the contest I will post the links to the different pictures I get.
Now for the contest in detail:
1. Don’t change too much on Kagome, she must still be recognized as Kagome.
2. She must have the following: Dog ears, Longer hair than her usual, fangs, and claws.
3. I would like to see what kind of outfit she may get after her transformation to help her with fighting and work for her in her new abilities.
4. I also would like to see if you all can come up to some amazing attacks. I will take all entries so if you can’t come up with any attacks that’s ok.

Finally, the best rendition of Kagome is going to become part of the cover image for this story. I will also feature the winner and the 7 runner ups on my Deviant Art page as well. I hope that everyone is going to like this and will participate. If you have any questions feel free to Message me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Good Luck.