InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's First True Smile ❯ Kagome's First True Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kagome's First True Smile
 
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!!
 
 
Complete Summary:
Kagome is tired of seeing Inuyasha with Kikyo. She wants true love. She wants to smile a true smile. She wants someone that will never ever disappoint her or hurt her, physically or verbally. Youko/Kagome
 
(Kagome's P.O.V.)
 
 
I always thought that I was happy, shard hunting with my friends. Then again, I don't like to see my friends hurt or see Inuyasha with Kikyo. I always cry or I always have to see people die. It's very painful to do those things. It makes me weak. Though, when I see Inuyasha all kissy kissy to Kikyo, I always cry blood tears and my heart breaks a big crack.
 
 
I'm always alone. No true friends or true….. love. Until that very day when I met him. The man/demon (Hint hint!!!!) of my dreams.
 
(Kagome's P.O.V.)
 
I was running and crying blood tears after seeing Inuyasha with Kikyo. I bumped into someone and muttered, “Sorry.”
 
That someone was the legendary demon thief, Youko Kurama. He had cute foxy ears, a fluffy tail, with gorgeous silver hair. His eyes were golder than the most sparkly gold ever. I drooled then realized that he was hurt and that he fainted.
 
It looked like he fought Naraku!!!!!!!
 
I thought, “Hey, no one, I mean no one touch Youko's handsome body!” I looked like I was about to murder Naraku in the most painful way that I could think of.
 
I quickly got my first aid kit and began tending Youko wounds. Youko opened his eyes and asked, “Who are you?”
 
(Youko's P.O.V.)
 
I woke up with a start. The first thing that I saw was a beautiful maiden and I croaked, “Who are you?”
 
The angel answered, “My name is Kagome.”
 
Her name rolled off my tongue. Kagome, I like that name. I suddenly saw that my wounds against that bastard, Naraku, were healed. I cried out, “You're a demon miko?!”
 
(Kagome's P.O.V.)
 
Yes, I am a demon miko, a shadow kitsune miko, to be exact.
 
“Yes, I am.” I answered oddly. I kept my abilities to myself and didn't show/tell any one, not even Inuyasha. I wanted to show at the final battle that I am strong. To show Inuyasha that I am NOT weak. That I am NOT a copy of Kikyo. To show that I AM worthy.
 
I cried blood tears again and stopped when I realized that Youko was staring at me. I laughed nervously and said that I was fine when he ask that if I was ok. He then pulled me into his strong arms and said that he will be here for me no matter what.
 
It was funny because I just met the legendary thief. I just feel so connected to him. Like his was my……. soul mate.
 
I asked him to stay by my side forever.
 
He promised.
 
Then I smiled. My true smile. My first true smile to the man that I love and adore.
 
It was final, I don't need any one. Especially Inuyasha. I just need my beloved thief, Youko Kurama. The only demon or living thing that saw my true smile. The demon who really understand me. Someone who actually cares for me. My soul mate. My love. My thief. My Youko Kurama who mended my heart with one kiss. I slept with happiness, knowing that Youko will always be next to me. Knowing that I will always be happy. I just slept to my death. NOT knowing that I will sleep dieing or that Youko is crying for me. I just slept.
 
 
 
The End
 
 
Sexyoujiluver- Please Review and I hope you enjoy my story!!!
 
Youko- In the name of Kagome and my fans, rewview!!! Please!!!!!