InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Guardian Angel ❯ The Past ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Ramen!!! I don't own Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, come here and get your food. I know you're hungry." Kagome called from the kitchen.

"Keh. I don't need food." Inuyasha replied, not wanting to leave his spot on the couch. As if on cue, there was a sharp growling noise that came from Inuyasha's stomach.

"It sounds like you are. Now, don't make me come get you." Kagome sighed. 'I'm starting to sound just like my mother.'

"Keh." Inuyasha jumped to his feet and padded into the kitchen where Kagome was standing and grabbed a plate from the table.

"Hey that was... oh nevermind." Kagome watched as her 'angel' left the room with the plate that she had made for herself.

Inuyasha made his way back to the living room and plopped down on the couch to watch some more TV. Kagome walked in a minute later with what should have been his plate to see that he had already finished his food. "How was it?" Inuyasha looked up at the girl.

"It wasn't bad."

Kagome sat down on the couch next to him. "Whatcha watchin'?" she asked looking over at the TV where a man had just been shot and was flying through the air as he turned to ash.

"Blade 2." Inuyasha looked away from the screen to glance at her for a moment then he went back to what he was doing.

"So, Inuyasha. You're from the fuedel era. So, how was it back then?" Kagome asked hopefully, trying to start a conversation.

"Bad." The hanyou stood up. "I need some air." He walked quickly out of the room before she could say anything.

Two Hours Later...

"Inuyasha? Are you okey? You've been up there for a while," Kagome called up to the hanyou who was sitting high up in his favorite spot on the sacred tree.

"Keh." Inuyasha turned away from her and looked up at the moon.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" Kagome asked, worried.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Inuyasha jumped from the tree and onto the roof of a building, far away from Kagome.

A/N: I made the chapter short because I want the next one to be where something bad happens.