InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Guardian Angel ❯ I haven't thought of a name... ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes I am evil! I don't own Inuyasha, so bite me...

He pulled her as close as he could to him, wraping his arm around her waist. He used his free hand to pull her face toward him and gently place his lips over hers. She struggled against him at first, her screams muffled by his lips. He lifted her off of the floor by her waist gently, pinning her to the wall. He then deepented the kiss by caressing her lips lightly with his tongue. She relaxed slightly, her body betraying her.

She began returning his kiss, permiting him access into her mouth. They stopped every few minutes for breath. Eventually they found themselves in her bedroom, lying on the bed. He began placing small kisses down her neck to her collarbone. He began lightly nibbling on her throat lightly. She moaned softly, his signal to keep going.

A/N: I have a strict no-lemon policy. Sorry.
The next morning the hanyou woke up slowy, opening his eyes to look up at the cieling. He felt a warm feeling in his arms and chest. He looked down to see Kagome lying next to him, resting her head and chest on his chest. (A/N: Awww...so cute!) He moved his free hand up to her face, gently moving a stray hair away and hooking it behind her ear as he watched her sleep. He chuckled to himself lightly. 'Hm... she looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.'

A few seconds later the woman opened her eyes slowly and looked up at him. "Hey," she whispered.

"Morning." The hanyou petted her hair as she moved up and strattled his waist as she placed a small kiss on his lips and pulled away. Inuyasha let out a subconscious whine and she giggled.

"Aw, does the wido puppy wanna tweet?" she asked playfully. Inuyasha quickly nodded. "Well, I might give him a little treat later if you're good." Inuyasha's ears drooped and he tried to look hurt. "Now, puppy, go get dressed and take a shower. We're going to the mall."

"But-"

"Puppy..." Kagome warned playfully, but still seriously as she got up and walked toward her dresser.

"Fine." The hanyou walked toward the bathroom and opened the door. "I need a new hat anyway. The Yankees suck!" he said, slamming the door.

A/N: The only reason I do short chapters is because I get to update faster which means you get to read, which means you get to review...right? (winks)