InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Guardian Angel ❯ With New LIfe Comes Death... ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update. I was doing a lot of research about a misdiagnosis...whatever...I don't own Inuyasha.

Inuyasha pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open hesitantly. "Yeah?"

"Your choice has been made. After this point you will not be able to change your mind." The voice paused as if waiting for Inuyasha to say something. "You will be stripped of your immortality and all other abilities given to you upon becoming an angel. From this point on, you will be a mortal and will be judged as such when the time comes," the voice said, pausing again before the line went dead.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome took a shy step forward.

"Hm?" Inuyasha looked up from his phone as he placed it back in his pocket. "Oh...right I'm fine."

"You seem both pleased and distracted," Kagome said, her eyes narrowing. "What happened?"

"I told you nothing," the hanyou growled.

"Okey," Kagome said, smiling and walking toward the door.

Inuyasha watched as she grabbed her coat and keys. "That's it?"

"Yeah, you're back to normal so I figure what ever happened has passed," the young woman explained as she opened the door. "You coming?"

"Sure, where're we going?" Inuyasha grabbed a cap on his way out.

"I just wanted to walk around and look at a few stores. It's been a while since I just went shopping," she sighed.

"Okey, let's go," the hanyou said, following her out of the apartment.
............................................................ ........................................................................... ...................
Later, that night, Kagome looked around for a restaurant to stop at and when she found nothing, she turned down an alley as a short cut to the next street.

"Hey! Bitch!" Kagome turned around to see two men. The smaller man carried a baseball bat while the larger carried a shotgun. "We weren't finished with you!"

Kagome backed away. "Inuyasha!" She looked around. Her angel was nowhere to be found.

"Your boyfriend can't save you this time," the larger man laughed, pulling the forgrip of the shotgun back, then releasing it.

"Y-your wrong!" Kagome backed away quickly.
.............................................................. ........................................................................... ................

Inuyasha looked around quickly to see that Kagome was gone. They had been looking for somewhere to eat when she just dissappeared. "Kagome?" he turned around and sniffed the air. He closed his eyes as he sifted through the different scents. Then, his job was done for him.

"INUYASHA!" He turned at the sound of her scream and quickly bounded off toward it. Soon, he was on the roof of the building, just above where Kagome now stood.

"Y-your wrong!" Inuyasha watched as the young girl backed away slowly into one of the walls.

"Am I now?" the man chuckled, moving to pin the girl to the wall.

"Yes!" Inuyasha growled, taking this as a cue to drop to the ground behind them. Both men turned around to look at him, then the large dent in the ground. Before the could react, Inuyasha took one quick swipe at the smaller man, knocking him into the closest wall. He turned to the larger man and was suddenly blown back onto the ground.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome screamed, running to the bloody hanyou's side.

"Let's see super boy try to save you now," the man chuckled, dropping the shotgun to the side and moving toward Kagome. She looked up and tried to back away, but was caught by the neck and slammed against the wall.

"No," the girl choked struggling against the man's grip.

"Yes," the man nodded an evil grin spread across his face. He forced her with his hand to look down at the growling pile of hanyou that was Inuyasha then back up to him. "Your boyfriend is dead. No one's going to save you now!" The man moved closer to her and was only a milimeter away from her lips when he let out a small choke and dropped to the ground.

Kagome opened her eyes slowly to see Inuyasha kneeling over the now dead body of her attacker. His eyes were completely blank. She ran to his side and wrapped her arms around his body as he began to fall to the ground. "Inuyasha?" No answer...She checked his pulse...nothing. "INUYASHA!!!"

A/N: OMG!!! I KILLED INUYASHA!!! (eyes widen) WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?!?!? (chuckling in back of mind) review.