InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's halfbrother ❯ Kagome's halfbrother ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Anime/Manga » Inuyasha » Kagome's halfbrother
Author: jesswolf22
Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Reviews: 5 - Published: 08-29-11 - Updated: 11-02-11 id:7334900

Paul and I had finely land in California in the San Francisco area.

The flight from Tokyo Japan to California was nothing but Paul none stopping talking about himself.

He wants me to believe that he had saved a high priestess from slave traders. In my mind all I can think was that, what he is telling me is load of crap.

Nevertheless, I just nod my head and give him a fake smile.

I also thought did Presley believe all that crap that comes from our dad's mouth.

Oh well one thing I can say about Paul he is good at coming up with story's.

When we had finally land we had got in a taxicab, the Taxi driver had red hair bright green eyes he also looks to be Asian, he also looks to be about seventeen.

Once we got in the teenage boy told use his name that was Shippo.

In the cab.

Paul looks right at

me, and then he starts telling me about Presley and Amanda.

"Kagome Amanda works at a City Museum she had told me that you are more than welcome to hang out there with Presley after school. In addition, Presley just turns seven and he likes to skirt board. He had told me that he would teach you how if you went to learn and he had side his friend had offer teach you to. So what you say." Ask Paul while looking at his newfound daughter.

"Yeah sure to both." Was the only reply that comes from Kagome while she was looking out the taxicab window?

Then she looks back up at Paul she then said. "So how much longer until we make it." Kagome ask with wonder in her eyes.

"Just in hour." Was his only reply?

At the Carnarvon home

"Mom when is dad and my sister going to be here?"

Was asked by an seven-year-old boy who had been looking out the window all morning.

"Presley they will be here in least then a hour so why don't we go outside to wait for them." Was Amanda reply? She was not to please seeing her exe, but she could not be upset with a small girl. In addition, she had always what a little girl.

Just when they had come outside the taxicab had just stopped in front of their house.

The taxi driver just had pulled the suitcases out when he went to Paul to get pay.

Paul had just paid him, but he only gives him a one-cent tip.

What he did not know Kagome had seen that.

Before the Taxi driver left, Kagome walk up to him and give him a dollar, then she left.

The redhead taxi driver just smile, then he thought wow I cannot believe I just saw Kagome when she was younger.
Return to Top
81b0e8d0-7e2f-41c9-9774-abd3768ac114