InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's halfbrother ❯ Kagome's halfbrother ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
That night when Kagome and Presley meet, they had become best friends.

From that first meeting they had sworn to never let the other down and to always be for each other no matter what. In addition, to always to tell each other everything.

What they do not know was that they had shared more than the same father.

They had both had been reincarnated.

One is a miko the other a boy prince.

The girl by the name Kagome will meet her past self who tries to take her soul. While the boy name Presley will meet his past, but the prince will not try to kill him because someone will try to still the prince souls while he was bought to the future because he could not steal Presley soul at the time.

Their eyes were the opposites color with specks within them.

While Kagome got brown eye with green specks in them.

Presley has green eyes with brown specks.

In addition, they both have bushy bangs with thick hair.

While Kagome has shoulder length black hair.

Presley has short brown hair.

Presley has a light tan while Kagome is pale.

They did not care.

All they care about was that they were sibling.

They had spent a year with each other because Paul their father did not come back to get Kagome only because he said he was doing something hazards now.

Amanda was not happy with what Paul had done to Kagome, but she had figured that he would do that to her, because he had already done it to Presley before.

However, Amanda did not mind having Kagome there with them.

The kids had become close.

Kagome had become best friends with Walter Lu older sister Cynthia.

However, when she did not hang out with Cynthia she would go skirt boarding with Presley and Walter.

However, when Presley turned nine and Kagome was only twelve, they had to say goodbye.

Only once did their father come for a visited.

And that was when Kagome mother and her brother came for a visited.

When that had happen, there was a big fight. With Paul and both his exes. They fight about how he always acts like he wants to be part of his kid's life. However when he gets time for them he what's nothing to do with them and then when he does show up the only thing he do is make up fake story's and give the kids junk from the ground, then tell them it was a gift for saving someone.

Before the fight had start, Kagome had taken both her younger brothers outside. So they will not hear it.

Kagome was the only one to know who their father is like so she did not what her younger brothers to know so they will not be heart broken in the end.

When she had sworn to Presley that first night they had first met, she had also added that she will protect him from anyone that will do him harm and that includes there father.

Few months

When she had returned home with her mother and her brother Sota it had change her a little bit.

She was still trusting, but she had become more temperamental.

While Presley had become more cynic.

When they were together, they had equaled each other out.

Kagome had made Presley believe in fairy-tales, while he made Kagome think before she goes off and get herself in trouble.

In addition, the day when Presley got the call from Sota that Kagome had disappeared on her thirteen birthday it had nearly killed him. It was the worst three days of his life. Nevertheless, when he got the next phone call from Kagome and when she had told him what had happened he was shocked.

However, he never once had doubt her.

He was always there for her when she needs someone to talk too. She had told him more what had happen to her then she had told her other family who live with her.

When her quest had come to the end, she had just tuned fifteen while Presley is going to be twelve and Sota who is now thirteen.

Kagome was still healing and she had met her past friends in the future.

They had been planning on going to America to meet up with Shippo so they had invert Kagome to come with them so they are waiting for her too heal. In addition, since Kagome plan to move back in with her brother and his mother and to go to school in America with Presley again.

However, the day when Kagome was discharge she had a call from her brother telling her that some dead person wants to suck out his soul, and four mummies are protecting him along with a mummify cat.

However, he had never once told them that he has a half-sister and a half-brother.

In addition, that his half-sister is a miko who is friends with demons?