InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's halfbrother ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
It is going to be a three-part story for this one.

Chapter 3 Part 1 (The day the mummies have found out they're reborn Prince has a half-sister)

Presley point of view

Today were any other day for me, but for one exception I had still not tells my guardians that I have a sister.

Who is standing beside me with her two friends that refused to leave her side because she nearly was killed in the past where she has been hanging out to stop an evil half demon?

In addition, tonight we have to go to a lecture at the museum where someone is lecturing about Egypt. I do not want to go, but mom and Kagome wants me to go. So, I can't say no not-to them.

When I turn back around to tell them to wait here while I get the mummies, they had found the secret passageway. Only thought I had was oh man I hope Kagome do not get hurt I was not worry about the redhead name Shippo and the girl name Souten nothing will injured them since they are demons.

Then I hear a sound of someone be slam to the wall, then I heard Kagome cry out in pain with Ja-kal yelling a question how did they find this place and who had sent them?

When I had run in there to see both Shippo and Souten arms both behind their back along with their face first in the ground being hold by Armon and Nefer-tina while Rath was just observing the sight.

When I first enter the room the mummies look up at me with shock, then Ja-kal yell out in a worry voice to me to get out of here because I am in danger.

I just look at them then look at Kagome who look at me with anger in her eyes because she knows I did not tell them yet. I now know I made a big mistake.

I look back up to Ja-kal and I try to say in the most demanding voice I could master, but it turns out to sound like more like a whisper. "Do you mind letting my big sister goes Ja-kal please she does not mean any harm and she is still healing so maybe it not good for her to be smashed to the walls like that?"

"What did you just say young Prince" ask Rath who was closers to Presley when he had begun to speak, but he was not exactly shore he had heard right.

Ja-kal and the others had let go of their prisoners, but they still kept an eye on them.

Because they had never seen they're young prince act this way before and never before be afraid to talk as he did. He was worrying that maybe it was the people they had catch had made Presley act this way.

Then they got a surprise when the girl sits up and said "My ototo (younger brother) said to let me go because I will not cause no harm and I still had not heal so it maybe not good to slam me to the well. And oh Presley thanks for telling us that you told them about me I just love reopening my wounds it just make my day." Was Kagome only reply to her ototo( younger brother) before she turn and look Ja-kal dead in the eye then she smile at him then she said in a big happy voice, that blow the already shock mummies away. "Konnichiwa (hello) I am Kagome and Presley is my younger half-brother or ototo and sorry for what had happened it may sound odd but do you have a first aid kit. Because I do not what to bleed all over the floor.

Just then, you could hear "what" was yelling from three people then in a flash Kagome were being picked up by her best friend Shippo.

Then he turn over to Ja-kal then he said in a feral voice if you ever lay a hand on Kagome again I will rip it off then I will pull you to piece slowly. Before he turns to Presley then he said in rage "where can I put her so I can fix the mass that you cause boy.

"Hey you wait" But Nefer-Tina never got to finish what she was going to say when Rath put his hand over her mouth then he whisper " do not anger him he is not human" at that point Rath turn away from her then he yell at Presley to follow them. He then turn to Shippo then he said to him" follow me demon I will fix your friend who happens to be are young prince sister.

Shippo nod at him then he give him a smile before he turn to Souten at that moment he told her to stay there and to tell the other their story.

In the other room with Kagome and her brother.

While Rath was taking care of Kagome, he begins to talk to her. "So you are prince aokht (sister) it's odd that now we get to hear about you while meeting you face to face. Also girl what had happened to you that cause those wounds because I have saw many odd things when I was once alive and your wounds are the oddest I have now seen."

"Hey do not question Kagome deceased one" yell Shippo. Then he adds," It was your friend who reopens her wounds when he slams her to the wall." Shippo yell at Rath.

Presley was about to say something when Rath spoke up with annoyance in his voice.

"That is true that Ja-kal had wake her injury walad(boy) that were still healing nonetheless it would never have happened if Presley had let us know that he had an aokht (sister) beside he was going to bring her with a few of her sadeeg(friends). So do not dear place blame on I or others you should of ask if we know you before walking into our home as you own it demon. "

After that, it was complete quit.

With Souten telling the mummies about Kagome.

"So where to begin about Kagome" was only thing Souten said in the room full of mummies.

"Ohm how about first you tell us your name" Was Armon reply however he were formally interrupted by Ja-kal who then said, "Does that matter all I want to know is how that girl is or young prince sister." But Nefer-Tina then add her opinions on the matter" Ja-kal really that is an easy one they shear the same dad but what I would like to know was why was she hurt."

Souten then put her hands up in the air then she shout at them. "Be quite, one my name is Souten the red head, which follow your friend and Kagome brother is Shippo and he is also my boyfriend. In addition, the girl that is Presley sister is name Kagome. In addition, yes what the lifeless female say was true that they both shear the same father. But the reason she was hurt is a long story about a young girl who find out that she was more than what she thought she was and she was needed for a greet cause"

"What do you mean" was Armon reply.

"Armon what this girl is saying is that the young prince sister had become involved in a battle." Were Ja-kal reply.

"O ok then." Armon said in a happy tone."

Nefer-Tina just shakes her head at them.

"Souten then begin to tell them about Kagome. This all started on the day when she was dragged down the wall. She had made allies and enemy's, few of her enemy's was not as evil as they try to act they had to fellow there master or be killed, so in the end it was the people who choice to be on Kagome side or Naraku.

In the end, he had lost good number of his followers because Kagome had given them hearts, but the battle was so ruthless we had won but we still had lost many at one point we had thought we had lost Kagome.

However, when we had find her she was bloody, black and blue all over her body and she had broken bones. It was that day that I along with the others agree with never let Kagome be in another fight again. "

"That is dumb what a point of knowing how to fight if you do not fight."

"Armon use your brain the girl does not have a body of a fighter" was Rath reply when he walk in just in time to hear the tail in of the story.

"And you are revolting for eating while talking"

Then Armon reply, "ohm I did use my brain, I just think the bent (girl) should be able to fight," he said while spitting more food out of his mouth onto Rath.

Just before Rath was about to tear into Armon Kagome said something.

"Hey Presley I think it time for us to get ready for the lector tonight."

"Yes it is so we better get going then sis."

"Ok sayonara (bye) guys it was nice meeting one of you maybe next time I can get to know the others" was Kagome reply as she left with Presley as her two friends follow behind.

Just then, the other three mummies turn to Rath then they asked him about Kagome.

"So, what is she like?"

"Is she like the Prince?"

"What does she like to eat?"

Rath then answer them

"The girl Kagome is special I will be the first to say that it takes a lot to impress me.

However, that girl has scars that you can only get from facing evil itself. Furthermore, I can tell she has power within her nonetheless, she was never trained she is too pure she does not see what some people see in others. Even Presley can tell when someone is trying to hurt him half the time currently what I got from the girl is she trusting of others and will believe someone if they tell her anything. That is not good for her I am concerned for the prince that the girl maybe will bring trouble on our young prince."

"So the girl is like the Prince then, she is trusting but unlike her brother she does not ask questions, she will believe in other's and they both have a pure heart" Was Ja-Kal reply.

Then Nefer-Tina asked, "Well should we trust her then."

Ja-kal look at the others, then he said" if the prince trust his sister, then we got have trust in our young prince. "

"So while hatching-ling truest their mother to not let them starve. We will trust in Presley sister at this time in not to harm him."

"It's acceptable for now" was the only answer from Rath.

Then he left the room.

"What just happen?" asked Armon.

"I don't know" was Nefer-Tina reply.

Then Armon said while rubbing his head. "I do not think Rath is happy."

"When is he ever happy" was Nefer-Tina reply before she left the room too, leaving Armon to think of what she had just said.

The end

For right now until

Chapter3 Part 2 Presley comes face to face with his true self.

This is going to happen in part two.

Who is the two white hair person's is in white? In addition, why is the people talking to Amanda Carnovan( can anyone guess who they are and it's not Sesshomaru or Inuyasha, but Sesshomaru will appear later in the story.)

The lector.

Stolen scroll.

Meeting of the Presley and Prince Rapses

Chapter3 Part three

Fight between Presley and Prince Rapses

Kagome take them to the mall.

Gross wow Scarab eyeing Kagome.

Wow Kagome gets new teacher.