InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Heart ❯ Demon Lords Meeting ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DQ3: I fixed the damn computer so now let's get this story moving Shall We?
Disclaimer: I Don't own so get the hell over it.
Kagome was at first too shocked to react, but soon she gave in to the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru's neck and molded her body to his. Feeling her body relax and mold into his. He leaned forward until her back was on the bed and he was half on her and half on the bed. Kagome moaned into his mouth and her hands moved from around his neck to his chest wear she pulled his houri (I think that's what you call that shirt he wears.) off his shoulders. He would of gladly of helped remove them both of there clothing if it weren't for the loud knock on the door.
Sesshomaru growled low in his throats and pulled his head up and looked down at Kagome. She was slightly flushed and her eyes were glazed with passion. It was all Sesshomaru could do not to kiss her again. " What!" Sesshomaru roared as he turned his angry gaze at the door. " My lord the other lords await you in the main hall," Jaken stuttered outside the doors.
Sesshomaru mentally groaned as he remembered that some of the high ranking demon lords and ladies were here for a meeting about his brother going on a rampage and killing innocent demons. (As if demons are innocent) " Demon Lords?" Kagome asked. Sesshomaru looked down at her with softened eyes." Some of the Demon Lords have come here to discuss what to do about my brother." At her confused look Sesshomaru explained. " It seems that it is rumored that Inuyasha has gone on a rampage and is killing off innocent demons. Kagome nodded her head and tried to sit up.
Sesshomaru got off of her and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her into his arms and just held her close to him. He held her to him for a moment then tilted her chin up so he could look into her blue eyes. " Change into one of the Kimono's I had made for you and I'll meet you at the end of the hall," Sesshomaru said. He gently kissed her forehead and left the room before Kagome could protest.
Kagome just sighed and walked over to the armoire and opened it. It was fill with many different kimonos in different colors. One caught her eyes completely. It was A dark Blue color with red roses floating down surrounded by red sakura petals. She changed quickly and headed out of the room. She closed the door behind the door and Quietly walked down the hall.
Sesshomaru stood tall and turned at the sound of her footsteps. His heart Stopped and then proceeded to beat 10 times faster. Kami she's beautiful ' Sesshomaru thought. The kimono clung to every curve of her body. " You look beautiful," Sesshomaru said. He took her arm and led her down the stairs and into the main hallway. At the end of the hall there was a door. From behind it they could distinctly hear shouting. Sesshomaru opened the doors to reveal a large room that looked a bit like a sitting room filled with Demons. Most of the male demons were arguing over what should be done about Inuyasha, while their mates if they had one were off in a corner telling Rin how cut she was or giving the men scornful looks.
Sesshomaru cleared his throat and instantly had the demons attention. Most of the demons in the room didn't have mates so most of the eyes were on Kagome and they made it clear what they were thinking. " Sesshomaru-sama! Kagome! Your here!" Rin laughed and ran over to where they stood and hugged both of them around their legs. Soon the entire gathering was gathered around Sesshomaru and Kagome. Sesshomaru sighed, " Alright what is going on down here?" " We were just discussing what to do about your brother, Sesshomaru. He has caused enough trouble for demons and humans," a young demon upfront said. He had long black hair done in a braid down his back and dark forest green eyes. He also had a tail that resembled Shippo's. " I can guess that much Hishoro, but did it have to be so loud of a discussion," Sesshomaru sighed. Hishoro blushed and shook his head. He then turned his head and looked at Kagome and asked, " May I ask you who this lovely young lady might be?" Sesshomaru inwardly gritted his teeth and said " This is Kagome and she is staying with me for the time being." Hishoro took Kagome's hand in his, bowed, and said " Lady Kagome allow me to introduce my self. I am Lord Hishoro of the Eastern Lands and it is a true honor to meet such a lovely lady as yourself." He then kissed the back of her hand, which caused Rin to giggle from behind Kagome's legs. \Kagome gave him one of her most dazzling smiles. " It's a pleasure to meet you as well Hishoro-sama," Kagome replied. Sesshomaru was halfway ready to cut Hishoro in half. It was well known fact that Hishoro was looking for a mate. " Hey, Hishoro! Don't be so selfish let the rest of us introduce ourselves," A voice from the back of the crowed shouted.
A young man with short dark blue hair and silver eyes had made the statement. He then moved forward shoved Hishoro on to the other side of the room into the opposite wall and also took Kagome's hand. " Hello My Lady. I am Takoto the Lord of the Southern Lands a may I say I am in complete agreement with Hishoro. It is quite an honor to met such a lovely lady as you are." Takoto then kissed her hand as well. Sesshomaru had just about had it. He gently yet forcefully pulled Kagome's hand out oh Takoto's grasp and pulled Kagome to his side. " If you are all done can we get down to business," Sesshomaru said with a hint of acid in his voice. Hishoro pulled himself out of the wall and walked back to the gathering. " Yes, well, I only wanted to introduce myself to this lovely young lady that's all," Hishoro said. A few snickers could be heard. It was well known that both Hishoro and Takoto were huge flirts. Sesshomaru just sighed and turned to one of the servants present and asked, " Are all of the Head demons here yet?" The servant shook his head " Only the Leader of the Youkai Wolf Tribe Kouga is missing." Sesshomaru nodded his head.
Kagome's eyes widened and she turned to Sesshomaru and said " Kouga's coming here?" Sesshomaru looked down at her and said, "Yes. Do you know him?" Kagome was about to tell him that Kouga was obsessed with the thought of making her his mate when another servant walked in " Lord Kouga has arrived sir." Kouga the wolf demon walked through the door and just shrugged at the demon's that asked him why he was late. Then he noticed Kagome was in the room and appeared right in front of her." Kagome I wasn't expecting to see you here. I guess you heard I was going to be here and came to see me," Kouga said. He took both of her hands into his and kissed them." No, not exactly," Kagome said. If looks could kill, Kouga would be dead and buried from the looks he was receiving from Sesshomaru. " Do you two know each other?" Hishoro asked. Kouga glared at him." Of Course we know each other. Kagome is to be my mate." Everyone's eyes widened and looked between Kouga and Kagome. Kagome just sighed and took her hands out of Kouga's grasp and said " Kouga how many times do I have to tell you that I am not going to be your mate." Sesshomaru's glare then turned into a smirk. " But, Kagome," Kouga said. Kagome just sighed and shook her head. Kouga looked at her and said, " Where's Dog-turd anyway? If he abandoned you I'll--" Kouga never finished before Sesshomaru cut him off. "Enough of this. We have more important things to do. Like discussing what to do about Inuyasha." DarkQueen3: I hoped you enjoyed that Chapter and don't shoot me if the spelling I already know it do. Read. Review. Now. Thank you.