InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Secret ❯ What is her problem? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I never will.

Author's note: This story takes place after Miroku joined the team but before Sango. Please don't mind the shot chapter, they will get longer, I promise.

************************************************************************ ************

Chapter one


When Kagome got through the well, Inuyasha was waiting for her. He was startled by her depressed look, like she had nothing left to live for. Her eyes were so sad, and he saw tear stains on her face. ‘Is this how she looks when she’s coming here against her will?’ Inuyasha asked himself. He was very concerned about her expression.

“Kagome, are you okay?”

“I’m fine Inuyasha, just don’t feel one hundred percent today”, she answered, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

“Are you sick?”

She shook her head and walked away from the dog demon to go towards the nearby village. Inuyasha was left standing there, too shocked to move. ‘What happened?’ he thought. His question remained unanswered.

He fallowed the depressed girl to Kaede’s hut, where Shippo, Miroku and Kaede were waiting for their return. Seeing the upset Kagome, they turned to Inuyasha with blame on their faces. Kagome was expecting this, and not wanting them to yell at Inuyasha, said:

“Don’t blame Inuyasha. He didn’t do anything.”

The others wanted to know what was wrong, but Kagome wouldn’t answer. She just sat there, looking into space. Kaede asked to see the others outside a moment.

“What happened?” asked Shippo.

“I don’t know, she just came out of the well like that. She wouldn’t tell me anything.” answered the demon.

“What do you sense Kaede?” asked Miroku

“Lots of sadness, an internal wound that no one can fix. Like the death of someone she loved, perhaps” answered the old lady.

Just then, mumbling came from inside the hut. Inuyasha, having extra sensitive ears, heard what was being said.

“Why did you do it?” he repeated to the others. “Why did it have to be this way? Answer me that will you.”

“Why is Kagome saying this” asked Shippo.

“We cannot pressure her to talk, it has to be in her own time.” Kaede answered.

‘Why is she do depressed? Who is this ‘you’ person? What happened? Why wont she trust me enough to tell me?’ were some of the questions Inuyasha was asking himself. ‘Her family will tell me’ he told himself and dashed away leaving the others wondering where he was going.

************************************************************************ ************

Author's note: I hope you like the first chapter. Read and revue to give me more insite on what you think.