InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's the Defens Against the Dark Arts ❯ Kagome Meets Snape ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter two: Kagome meets Snape

Yo, I'm sorry to say this, I don't own Inu Yasha or Harry Potter... tear.... oh, check out what I learned how to make:

=^.__.^= Meow! Awww.. it a cute kitty!

"Kagome, it's time to wake up! Sesshomaru said you'll miss breakfast if you don't wake up soon." Kagome woke up. Sadly she left the comfort of the warm bed and dressed into her school uniform. She grabbed the kitsune and left the room.

"Kagome!" Fred said as he raced up to her. "Yeah." She answerd a little groggly. "Um, is it true that you and Sesshomaru have something going on?" "WHAT! NO NEVER! I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but I have no feelings towards that creep!" Kagome yelled, now fully awake and ticked. "S-sorry K- Kagome." Fred said backing away. Kagome softened a bit, "It's okay Fred. Now did you want anything else?" "Actually yeah, you see there's this dance coming up and I was wondering..." "Hey Weasly!" Draco shouted at the end of the hall. Kagome and Fred turned to him.

"What do you want scum." Fred asked. "Nothing for you but for Kagome. Will you go to the dance with me?" He asked redirecting his attention to Kagome. Kagome looked at Fred and saw his smile turn into a small unhappy smile thingy. "Sorry Malfoy, but I'm going with Fred, he asked first and is sure as hell a lot nicer than you too." Malfoy stormed away mad and unforgiving.

"Thanks Kagome, so are you going to actually go with me?" He asked wanting to make sure. "Of course I will. You are nicer, funnier, cooler, and um...cuter....*blush*" Kagome turned away as her blush deepened. "Thanks Kagome. I'll see you later. I'm going back to the dorm to make a prank candy with George." Kagome laughed and said bye and began walking to the Great Hall.

"Kagome, what just happened?" "Nothing." She replied to the kitsune.

They entered the hall to see a load of students getting ready to leave and some still eating. Slowly, she made her way to sit next to Sesshomaru with the other Professors.

"Good morning Sesshy." Kagome said as she sat next to him. "Good news today, don't have to start teaching till tomarrow." Kagome nodded and dug into some eggs and toast.

After breakfast, Shippo went with Professor McGonagall, she said she wanted to use him as an experiment in class, he gladly accepted. (he likes playing the role of a experimental rat in this...) Sesshomaru went out side and Kagome roamed the halls.

"Gryffindor will lose 50 points thanks to our show off Miss Granger." Kagome followed the voice to see a teacher with greasy black hair yelling at Hermione. "Um, she was trying to answer a question slimeball." Kagome said as she entered the room. "Who are you? A student? I will reduce 200 points from your house.." "Sorry slimy, you see, I'm the new defense against dark arts teacher here. I've heard of you too. You want the job really badly, geuss what? A 17 YEAR OLD BEAT YA TO IT!" Snape looked at Kagome with disgust. "Now Hermione, answer me a question: Why is Professor Snape a slimeball? Since I've called him that I'm sure you all would like to be informed." Hermione proudly answered, "Easy, someone who lets their hair get all slick and greasy due to not taking a bath or shower." "Right. 100 points to Gryffindor." Kagome said as she left the room.

"100 Points from gryffindor." Snape said as soon as she left. "200 points to Gryffindor!" Kagome yelled down the hall.