InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Warning ❯ Kagome's waring ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome's Warning

Disclaimer: I wish I could own Inuyasha. But I can't my mom won't let me. It's not fair.

A/N: Well I hope everybody likes this fanfic. Read and review!

Chapter 1

~On the night of the full blood red moon, a teenage girl fell to the ground with her mouth open with shock. Standing over her was a guy with sliver hair and dog-ears on top of his hand. His red eyes were glaring into her confused brown eyes. He then looked at his blood-covered hand and then to the hole in her chest. The girl started to question him. ~

"Inuyasha, why? I thought you loved me." the girl said quietly while tears were making there way to her eyes. Inuyasha started laughing. "Yeah right, Kagome. I just got close to you so I could free Kikyo's soul. Who would want to love a weakling like you?" Inuyasha was busy laughing that her didn't notice a monk's staff hit him in the head. He was knocked unconscious by the blow.

"Kagome-chan! No, please don't died!" another teenage girl had run up to Kagome. She started hugging Kagome. "Sango-chan, I need you and Miroku-sama to do a couple of things for me." Kagome said while slowly dying. "What do you need Kagome?" Miroku said while crying softly. " I need you guys to take care of Shippo for me. I also want you guys to burn my body, and then throw my ashes into the ocean. One more thing before it's time for me to go, you have to run away…" "Kagome-chan, run away for who?" Sango asked while crying. "Run…away…from…Inuyasha. I …love…you…guys…take…care." That was the last thing Kagome said before slipping into nothing but darkness.

"Kagome-chan? KAGOME-CHAN!!! No, you can't leave us! We love you too. KAGOME-CHAN!!!"

A/N: Well I hope you guys like it. (Inuyasha cast glares at iloveinuyasha) eh ehehehe. What did I do know?!

Kagome: I can't believe you killed me!!!!!!!!!!

iloveinuyasha: (from behind a rock) there is still more to the story you don't have to get mad.

Kagome: Oh. Well I still want to know what happens to me.

iloveinuyasha: (slowly coming out from behind rock) you will if people review.

Kagome: Everybody better review!

iloveinuyasha: you heard her (hides behind rock again) REVIEW!!!!!