InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Warning ❯ The secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome's Warning

Disclaimer: I don't own any Coke products! *Gets hit with a Coke* @.@ I…don't...own...Inuyasha.

A/N: Okay people. I know people have read this fanfic but so far not that many people have reviewed. Oh, well. On with the fic.

Chapter 2

"Ahhhhh!!!" Kagome woke up yelling. "Kagome, what's wrong?" Inuyasha had jumped down from the tree he was in. When he got close to Kagome, she edge away from him a bit but he didn't notice. "No, nothing is wrong. It was just a bad dream." "Keh, humans and their dreams." Inuyasha said while jumping back into the tree. Before Kagome laid back down she made sure Inuyasha was asleep. 'It was just a dream. But it felt so real. I could feel the pain in my chest. Is it really a dream or a premonition? If is a premonition then... no! Inuyasha would never do that. Or would he? He does still love Kikyo, even if she is dead. I have to tell someone about my dream. Maybe I'll tell Sango or Miroku. I tell one of them in the morning.' Kagome fell back asleep without any more dreams bugging her.

~The Next Morning~

"Kagome-chan, is something bugging you? You seem to be spacing out a lot." Sango asked while helping Kagome clean up camp. "Well-" Kagome stopped talking when she saw Inuyasha return from hunting. "I'll tell you later Sango-chan."

"Damn. Miroku is still sleeping. He's such a lazy ass. He could probably sleep through a thunder storm." Inuyasha said while glaring at the spot where Miroku was sleeping. "You're probably right, Inuyasha. But if there were women around him saying they want to bare his child he would wake up real fast." Sango replied while looking at Miroku.

"Hey! Did someone say that they would bare my child?" Miroku said while sitting up real quickly.

"Told you." Sango said. She then walked over to Kagome.

"Kagome-chan, let's go to that hot spring that I found yesterday. Okay?" Sango was pulling Kagome in a direction. "Sure. That actually sounds nice." Kagome walked with Sango.

"Well, I think I'll go look for some fire wood." Miroku replied while walking in the same direction as the young women. "Oh, no you don't Miroku! You are staying right here!" Inuyasha growled while pushing the monk on the ground. "What? I wasn't going to do anything. I swear. I nev… I should probably shut up right about now, right?" Miroku stated after receiving a glare from Inuyasha. "Yea! That might be the right thing to do." Inuyasha yelled.

~At the Hot Springs~

Kagome and Sango had decided they didn't want to get undressed and get in because they didn't want certain monk's peeking at them. (I wonder who that could be ^.^) " So, Kagome-chan. What's the matter?" Sango asked while sitting next to Kagome on a rock. "Well Sango-chan, lately I have been having these premonitions. And they have all been coming true. I had one last night and it's scaring me." Kagome said with a hint of fear in her voice. " Kagome-chan, what was it about?" Sango asked with a lot of concern. Kagome tried holding back her tears but they fell. " It was about Inuyasha…he kil…killed me…to get back…Kik…Kikyo's soul." Sango was now hugging Kagome. "Shh…it's okay. No one is going to kill you. I'll be sure to protect you. Okay?" Kagome had looked up at her friend. "Thank you, Sango-chan. You have been like a big sister to me." Sango smiled at her. They both started walking back to camp when Kagome stopped Sango. "Kagome-chan, what's wrong?" Sango turned around and looked into Kagome's eyes. They were filled with fear. "Sango-chan, you can not tell anyone what I have just told you. Nobody else should know." Kagome told Sango. In Kagome's voice you tell there was a hint of worry. "Okay, Kagome-chan. I won't tell them." "Thank you, Sango-chan."

"Well, now that you wenches have come back we can start looking for jewel shards!" Kagome winced when Inuyasha yelled at them. Sango noticed this and went up to Inuyasha and hit him the head. "Ow…what the hell was that for bitch?!" Inuyasha yelled while rubbing the back of his head. "What did you call me?!" Sango started going towards Inuyasha to kill him but Miroku and Shippo were holding her back.

"Sango, just ignore Inuyasha. You know we all try to." Miroku said while moving one of his hands towards Sango's butt. "Ahh!!!…*THUNK*" Sango pulled her boomerang out from nowhere and hit Miroku.

"Come on you guys. Let's go look for jewel shards." Kagome had cut through their arguments. "Finally she thinks of something right." Inuyasha replied while walking by her. Kagome took a couple of steps back when he came closer. "What's the matter wench!" Kagome just ignored his question and grabbed her stuff. "Well, let's go." Inuyasha just kept on staring at her funny.

A/N: Well that was short and it sucked ass…oh well please review….and I will not update until I get 5 reviews….thank you…