InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome & Sesshoumaru - Student & Teacher ❯ Ch.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Today was Monday, the most horrible day for all students including Higurashi, Kagome. Of course in high school they go to school at 7:30 a.m. and get out at 2:15 p.m. The 2:15 p.m. was okay but the 7:30 A.M. (!!!!!) wasn't. They had to get up 6:00 a.m. and walk around school like a zombie when they went partying the night before, but nothing happened at all last night. Kagome would've known about it.

But anyway Kagome was just waking up at 6:00 a.m. and went to go take a shower and put on the regular plad skirt and white or black top. "Aaaaaahhhhhh..." Kagome yawned still a little drowsy. "Hhhhhmmmmm...White or Black? I heard it was supposed to rain today later so I better choose black." She slipped on her skirt and then her black turtle neck with no sleeves. "Sometimes it gets a little chilly in the hallway but in the classrooms it's sometimes warm so I don't want to burn up." Kagome said to herself. "Off to school I go. Off to jail I go." She sang while she left out of her 5 story house with her umbrella.

Sesshoumaru woke up at 5:00 a.m. to be early just like the other teachers should be. He wore a black button up shirt, with a collar and a silver tie with black pants. "I like to look professional. In school and in bed." he chuckled to himself. When he was finished taking a shower, getting dressed, and then drinking some dark coffee, he called for his limo driver, Jaken, to be infront of the mansion in 10 seconds. Jaken was there in 3 seconds while Sesshoumaru was there in 4. When Sesshoumaru got into the limo, Jaken headed off toward the high school. Nobody knows he rides in a limo because he be there before everybody and leave after everybody. Not even the teachers know he rides in a limo.

"I can't wait until after school when we are going to be alone together in here; with the door locked." he chuckled then said," She is going to be surprised but happy." When he finally got to the school, he went to his classroom, closed the door, then started getting everything ready. "Okay, after sixth period when everybody leaves, I am going to reorganize the classroom: like clean off my desk because I don't want anything to break when the little, I mean, MY little baby tries to run, but of course I know she won't because I have seen her lookingat me out of the corner of her eye and daydreaming when she had finished a test and have a little lust in her eyes and she stare right at me when she doesn't even know it." "Hmmm....this is going to be a fun day." he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uuuuuuu hhhhh...Finally 7th period."
This is where I am going to end the chapter 2.

*A.N.* What do you think? I know I haven't finshed my story "The Bachelorette Party" but I will finish it some other time. Anyway I hope you like this story.