InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ It’s called, Alcohol ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 7: It's called, Alcohol

Sesshomaru sat at the bar, he leaned over the tall chair-like stool so that his elbow pressed against the smooth wooden surface of the bar table as he reached for his cocktail glass that was filled with a liquid substance.

The drinks here are good, Sesshomaru thought. It's hard to find a bar that can whip you up a drink to your liking. Most come to bars to get drunk, or to acquire that courage they need to talk to a girl or even just to be outrageous. I am here because I want a drink. Heh, how I stand out...

The bartender had long dark hair, dark eyes, athletic build, cocoa brown skin, and was wearing a tight short sleeved muscle shirt that matched her black and faded jeans.

It came to Sesshomaru.

This woman is not staring at me with desire or interest like the ones behind me are. Come to think of it, this bartender barely gave me more than a smile when she made my drink. Alas, this is now my favorite bar. Her drinks are divine.

The bar itself was dim, small, with Budweiser posters, a jukebox by the entrance that was currently playing jazz songs, a pool table stood in the back of it where two drunk and hairy fat men argued about the rules of the game.

Sesshomaru lifted the drink to his lips and suddenly stopped, the stem of the glass stood between his fingers now as he glanced over at the substance momentarily. Sesshomaru then grimaced when he heard two women sitting at a table plotting to approach him.

Insolence, he thought.

"Not enjoying your drink," The bartender looked at Sesshomaru in the corner of her eye as she rinsed out some glasses that were left by previous customers to the side of him, "Something wandering through your head?"

Sesshomaru only looked at her in the corner of his eye as he suddenly made the liquid swirl in his hand by spinning the glass lightly, "Sesshomaru."

"I'm Sandra," She said with a smile. "I haven't seen your face around here before. I hope I get to see it often. I don't think I'm the only one who might agree with that statement judging by the women who're eying you most desirably."

Sesshomaru snorted as he sipped his drink.

"You always like this?"

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

Sandra shrugged, "I don't know. I see woman come in here all the time looking for a man. Then they leave here all disappointed and shit, especially when they see those guys playing at the pool table. Just...devastating I tell you."

Sesshomaru glanced over at the pool table and did something he didn't do often - laugh.

"Inner beauty, perhaps," Sesshomaru still laughed.

"Heh," Sandra smirked. "Inner beauty is something that doesn't even exist in fairytales. There isn't an ugly princess or prince in those stories - if ugly people were in it, I guess there would be no happily ever after."

"What the fuck is happily ever after?"

"The most important part of the story that they manage to leave out," Sandra turned to put the glass back on the shelf and then whispered, "Here comes Cinderella now."

Sesshomaru still had a smirk on his face as a woman with long blond hair, blue eyes, medium build wearing a tight blue shirt and jeans sat next to him.

Sesshomaru shut his eyes momentarily and let out a breath.

Here I am almost enjoying myself with a nice bartender and there a woman arrives. Perhaps, she's looking for someone to fuck, potentially date or someone to just talk to. I am in the mood for neither. I am only interested in one girl at the moment and that is Kagome; for the most part anyway.

"So I see you like those pretty girly drinks," The girl flirted. "Not my thing. I need something strong that can warm my bones. Set me good and put me the sleep like a good man."

This is what I don't get, Sesshomaru realized. This woman's approach was hardly original. She commented on my drink to start a conversation like most people do in bars, and she compared a strong drink to that of a man's touch. She might as well even ask me to throw her on the table with the amount body language she's advertising by suddenly leaning over so that I am able to get a glimpse of her toilet paper stuffed tits.

"What can I get you Mary," Sandra asked the woman after a long pause.

"A glass of sex on the beach," Mary said as she looked at Sesshomaru who didn't remove his eyes from his drink for the most part.

"That ain't strong Mary," Sandra teased. "That's juice. You're not a school girl. You can do better, but - coming right up."

Mary moved a lock of blond hair behind her ear and giggled at Sesshomaru's stiffness, "I haven't seen you around here before. I think you're kind of sexy if you don't mind be being direct with you."

Sandra placed Mary's drink right in front of her, "There you are," and continued cleaning glasses.

I am not even intoxicated enough to humor her...

"So, what you think about me," Mary asked as she saw Sesshomaru glance at her just then, at that moment she placed her soft lips to the straw and began to suck up the substance provocatively.

"I think you're a girl," Sesshomaru began as Mary smiled at him brightly, "One of those girls that if they got anymore obvious about their intent to fuck - they would wear a sign."

Mary's eyes widened at Sesshomaru's unexpected response, and Sandra just whistled casually to add some sound to the sudden pause.

"Fuck you ass hole," Mary grabbed her drink to splash into Sesshomaru's face by he got out of the way as fast as a rattlesnake, and the drink got on Sandra.

Sesshomaru saw Sandra glance over her shirt where the drink had stained her.

"Sorry Sandra," Mary slapped ten dollars quickly on the table and ran out. "Sorry!"

The bar suddenly got quiet, the sounds of the people receded and all that was heard was the bad jazz songs from the jukebox.

Sandra grabbed a towel from under the bar table and used it to dab her wet shirt, and she only snorted out of anger.

I would never hit a woman, Sesshomaru glared at the door where Mary had exited before he sat down. Some women make me so want to reconsider that motto, but no. Women are to be cherished and loved by men...as any gift should be; despite the few exceptions.

Sesshomaru looked at Sandra in the corner of his eye before saying lowly, "Is Mary your favorite customer?"

"I put the drink on the counter for the customers to enjoy," Sandra appeared aggravated, "Not the customers put the drink on me. Work, we all have to work. So that's all I'm going to say about that."

Sesshomaru finished his drink in one gulp before asking, "Were you offended by what I told her?"

The bar returned to its normal setting just then once it was clear that the confrontational period had passed.

I don't care. I speak my mind in any setting. I don't have anything to hide from anyone. Not even to such a woman as Mary was. The moment I didn't feed into her cheap approach to getting laid she retaliated against me. I guess that's why the only thing in New York that's good is the view of the city and not its rude residents.

"Who...Mary," Sandra grimaced. "You didn't say it to me. I'll leave it at that."

"I detect something," Sesshomaru looked nudged his glass, "Fill me up."

Sandra spoke as she mixed up the ingredients for his drink, "I guess you could have let her off a little easy. Women are very delicate although we may appear like a tough cookie; that's my opinion."

Sesshomaru smirked.

"I guess I don't know woman as much as I thought," Sesshomaru glanced at how Sandra suddenly tipped the shaker over his glass, filling it up to the rim, "Are you by any chance a delicate woman?"

Sandra laughed, "I suppose we all have a soft side. I don't know. I guess you should ask my girlfriend that."

Someone as pretty as Sandra a lesbian...

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, "I'll refrain from such an action. To me, lesbians are the end result of men who've failed and disgraced themselves leaving a woman no choice but to be drawn to the following."

Sandra laughed again.

She laughs. I was dead ass serious.

"I like a proud man," Sandra got serious after she laughed, "but I'm in love with my girlfriend. Try not to think of it as the failure of man, although I'm sure that's how it is for some woman. I'm in love; love is the only thing that matters in the end. All the other bullshit people can do without, but you can't live without love."

Can't live without love...

"I'm glad you're a lesbian now," Sesshomaru smirked at her, "No man deserves such a poetic and liberal woman such as yourself. Though your last statement was a classic, I do believe you can live without love-"

Sandra shrugged, "Yea, people think they can live without sex up until they have it for the first time."

Sesshomaru smiled.

Sex is something that I wish not leave this world.

Sandra continued, "What I'm saying is, when you experience love - you won't settle for anything other than that. Love is the icing on the cake, love makes sex not making it makes love. Have sex with a girl that you love Sesshomaru, kiss a girl that you love, embrace a girl that you love - until you do that, what I am saying to you now is foreign."

Sesshomaru reached into his back pocket for his wallet.

I've never been in love before, Sesshomaru realized. All the women I've ever been with were short term relationships that never took either one of us anywhere. Sex was the highlight of the relationship. Maybe the reason why I have Rin now is because I sought love secretly. I actually left Kagome's home just because I didn't want to be tempted to seduce her. How weak? This Sesshomaru...fleeing from a challenge such as resistance from a beautiful woman - I have to go back.

Sesshomaru placed a crisp hundred dollar bill on the table as he sat up from the chair.

Sandra frowned when she saw, "Leaving?"

"Yes," Sesshomaru then reached in his pocket and through down another hundred dollar bill on top of the other. "Talking to you proved ten times better then your divine drinks. Get you something nice, I hardly think a shirt stained with a bad alcoholic beverage could ever meet what your sexy figure defines as fashionable."

Sandra smiled and put the money in her pocket, "Thanks. You're quite sexy AND charming; might even give me an orgasm."

Sesshomaru smirked when in said while in the process of walking to the door, "To make a lesbian orgasm...ha, refrain from levitating my ego. I could use no more of that. Please be well, and see you soon."

"You too," Sandra waved.

Sesshomaru didn't look back when the bar door closed behind him, he only turned his eyes to his watch.

"I've been in that bar for quite sometime," Sesshomaru began the walk back to Kagome's house, "Time to make up for my tardiness."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~ **~*

"Sango," Kagome's face reddened from blushing, "I have no intentions on having sex with him tonight. We're not like that."

"He sounds like a fucking fox," Sango emphasized FOX too well, "I have to meet this guy. I want to see what he looks like. I am fucking jealous right now. Totally, it was the gods that made me sick yesterday."

"Stop lying," Kagome groaned.

"I was, damn it," Sango got defensive. "I just got better. I wouldn't lie to you. You're my friend. I enjoy spending time with you. If I ever made a sex take...you'd be the first one to see it-"

"Oh my god..." the image of Sango sleeping with Naraku entered Kagome's mind and she suddenly shook her head to shake the image, "You're priceless."

Me and Sango been on the phone for a while now, Kagome thought. It's about to be 7PM. I wonder if something came up. Like did something happen that made him take such a long time. I would imagine he didn't have to go too far since like - I don't know anything about business. I'll leave it to him. I have been enjoying myself with Sango, she's a pervert, but at least she's real about what she wants. Our views differ yes, but that happens.

"You masturbate while thinking about him," Sango asked it so suddenly that Kagome's jaw dropped. "Imagine Sesshomaru pulling your panties off with his teeth before he give you some hard oral loving-"

"Sango-chan," Kagome placed her forehead in her head. "You're not human. Does everyone act like this when they're sexually active?"

Sango simply said, "Kagome, see for yourself. I have to go now because Naraku is on the other line."

Kagome was shocked, "You just said he's sadistic and all that other shit and-"

"Kagome," Sango blew her a kiss, "Naraku made me cum three times from oral sex alone. If you know someone who can do that - it's breath taking. I call me tomorrow morning and let me know all about the date. Good night."

"Night," Kagome hung of the phone a bit disappointed that the conversation couldn't continue.

You know you have a friend if you guys can talk on the phone for hours and like not thing of the time or shit.

Kagome lied back on her bed and smiled.

I can't deny the fact that I can't wait until I have sex, but I know how I want to have it. However, I hope I stay the same afterwards and not become a Sango. Sango is so perverted sometimes that she earned a name for herself.

A/N: I hope everyone enjoyed this chap. I look forward to updating the next one.