InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ Expect the unexpected... ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 9: Expect the unexpected

Kagome opened the door for Sesshomaru who seemed to have his hands full with the movie bag and of course the Chinese food he had retrieved from the restaurant down the block from her home. Kagome smiled when she saw him come in and place the bags down by the door, his hair was so neat without a strand out of place.

At that very moment Kagome remembered how turned on she was before by his statement; so turned on that she was a bit surprised. If a man can make you wet simply by uttering a few words, she didn't want to imagine how wet she would be if Sesshomaru started backing those words up with action.

"So," Kagome began as he picked up the video bag to show her the movie he bought, "anything interesting?"

Kagome knew that there was something different about her right now; from the smile on her face to even they way she looked at Sesshomaru...

I'm horny, Kagome realized. I don't even know how to act. I'm giddy and I'm horny. If I don't change my action then Sesshomaru is going to think I'm on some type of drugs. I would think I'm on some type of drug. The world would think I'm on some type of drug...

"I got a horror movie," Sesshomaru pulled the tape from the bag finally. "It's a classic. It's called, Fright Night. It has vampires in it, and some romance, but the special effects towards the end of the movie is impressive - even for a movie like that one that was made in the 80's."

Kagome found herself in a bit of a daze.

The way I'm feeling right now...will I even be looking at that movie? I can imagine me and Sesshomaru sitting on the bed together watching it and I can see myself turning to look at his flawless face periodically. Thinking weird stuff, like imagining him turning that bull shit off and telling me he can't contain himself and...

"Stick it in my VCR," Kagome said as she walked towards the kitchen cringing at the sound of her own statement silently. "I'll get us some plates."

The VCR was connected to the DVD player like a set and was on top of the television that was on top of a wooden stand in front of her bed along with a cable box that was to the side of the TV. It was plain, no movie selection just a TV, VCR, DVD, and cable.

Sesshomaru removed the video from the plastic contents and disposed it inside the original bag it came in, having done that he turned on the TV before he placed the video inside the VCR.

"Everything's set," He said as Kagome was returning into the room holding two plates on top of each other with a couple of forks and spoons. "I notice you don't have a collection."

It was true, Kagome glanced at her stand and notice she had no videos to comment it, "I have cable so, if there's a movie I want see I'll rent it or there's like I said before my cable box. I am not too much of a spender. So what have you got for us?"

Sesshomaru grabbed the Chinese bag and sat next to Kagome when he saw that she sat on to floor with her back against the bed in frontal view of the TV; the movie hadn't begun yet, all it showed was old previews of other 80's movies that were already on video.

Kagome and Sesshomaru sat very close to one another as he began to pull contents out of the bag - two white fairly large cartons and Kagome just watched with the plates still in hand.

He's such a perfectionist, Kagome realized. Inuyasha was so sloppy, he would just be like, the brown bag has your stuff and the plastic bag has mine. Do we have clean plates?

Kagome smiled to herself.

I don't know if he's trying to impress me, or he's organizing things like this because of good breeding. He just looks so adorable.

"I got us beef Lo-mien," Sesshomaru took the plate from Kagome's lap as she watched him fill each one of their plates by using chopsticks.

"You're good with chopsticks," Kagome laughed as she took a whiff of the food from her plate that sat in her lap. "I get all American and grab a fork every now and then."

Sesshomaru smirked as he reached for the other container, which had American roll Sushi, twelve neatly placed together, but he left that one open in the middle of the floor as he reached for the other bag.

I wonder what he has in there; Kagome looked in the corner of her eyes.

Sesshomaru pulled out a slender bottle Canei white wine, with it was two slender yet curvy wine glasses.

Kagome smiled.

Everything looks so neat here, Kagome's smile got even brighter. He bought all this stuff; dinner, movie and something nice to drink while we watch. Buddha must be smiling at me.

"Have you ever tried this," He asked as he saw her watch him in the corner of her eye. "It's cheap; you'd have to drink the whole bottle to feel anything from it. I just wanted you to have something nice while you ate your meal."

"It's cheap..."

"It's good," Sesshomaru explained. "I see plenty of men spend a lot of money on expensive bottles of wine. Sometimes, the finer things in life comes at the most unlikely prices."

"I'll remember that," Kagome took her chopsticks and began eating her Lo-mien.

Silence took over the room as they ate and the movie came on time once the previews passed. It started off kind of sexy, two teenagers kissing each other instead of studying or watching the horror movie that was on their television set.

Kagome smiled as she sucked up some of her Lo-mien.

I wonder what Sesshomaru was thinking when he picked up this movie. Two people in the movie are kissing and ignoring the horror movie their watching and here me and Sesshomaru are eating, watching the movie - maybe he thinks he won't be sitting down and watching it for long.

Kagome reached for the American roll and stuffed it in her face as she heard the smacking of the young lovers kiss in the movie, how their eyes closed when they kissed each other and how the boy would casually move to open the woman's jumper despite her protest.

Charlie, stop it..., the woman would tell him.

Then eventually Kagome saw that the teenagers' romance was brought to an end once the girl told him she wasn't ready and that she never done it before.

Done it...

Kagome frowned a bit.

What if I am super turned on tonight, Kagome wondered, and we end up in bed kissing each other...will I suddenly have a change of heart? Probably if it was that guy in the movie, but not likely if it's Sesshomaru. Heh, it's more likely he would tell me to stop it. No! No! Why am I even thinking like this? I'm a virgin and I am not going to sleep with anyone tonight. Lose it for love. Lose it for love! Don't lose it because you got wet too soon...

Kagome moved her chopsticks down to reach for more Lo-mien but it was gone, she ate it all without even realizing it. All that seemed to be left was the American rolls and the wine, letting out a breath she put the plate to the side and continued on watching the movie.

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten the whole thing...now he's going to think I'm a damn pig. Or I'm one of those girls who are skinny only until they find a boyfriend and once married - get all overweight and sluggish. That's not true...I've seen plenty of beautiful women who were curvy and always on the go. I need to stop having these immature, low self-esteem thoughts. I'm damn good looking.

Sesshomaru was finished also and put his plate to the side to replace it with the American roll container.

Heh, he has an appetite doesn't he?

"Are you full?"

Not really, Kagome thought.

"You didn't eat enough of this," Sesshomaru picked up one of the American rolls with his hand, "May I?"

Kagome didn't answer him as she opened her mouth slowly so he could place it inside, the food itself was good, but when Sesshomaru brushed his hands against her lip - it was better.

"Mm," Kagome moaned. "It's tasty."

"Then that means you desire more," Sesshomaru placed another American roll in her mouth and when her mouth closed he brushed his thumb against her bottom-lip to brush off little drops of rice that fell from the seaweed.

Kagome moaned again from the feel of Sesshomaru's touch AND the roll once it hit her tongue, realizing this, she suddenly turned her face to the movie quickly.

I knew I wouldn't be paying attention to this film...

"Something the matter," Sesshomaru asked. "Did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

"You turned me on," Kagome clasped her hand to her mouth when she realized that something that should've been a thought was said out loud for HIM to hear.

Oh...my...god..., you are the world's DUMBEST virgin...

"I didn't mean to," Sesshomaru said softly as a smirk worked its way to his lips, "but since you admitted to being turned on then so shall I."

Kagome moved her hand from her lips and sat up straight, forcing her face to turn to his.

Be a woman! Be a woman! Be a woman!

"Yes," It came out like a whisper from Kagome's lips. She had forced herself to say it however and if anything was to happen at that moment - Kagome knew that her honesty might as well have unleashed the contents of Pandora's Box. In that same action, there was no turning back.

"You turn me on as well," Sesshomaru picked up the American roll with his hand, "would you like some more?"

That's it?

You turn me on as well...

I guess that's all I can handle at the moment because if he starts telling me the reason...I know my body isn't going to move the moment he leans over to kiss me. So many things can happen from a kiss alone.

Kagome opened her mouth to taste the warm roll again and the softness of his finger as he caressed her lip with it.

He knows what he's doing to me...Kagome realized.

Sesshomaru slowly began to reach for another roll to feed her.

He knows that I've been reacting all night to things he's been doing to me. Can I allow myself to go out like this; to be under the foot of a hot man such as him? No my dear Sesshomaru, I can be just as sensual my silver haired knight. Sadly, for me to realize that NOW...screams inexperience.

"Let me," Kagome took the roll from his hand and pressed it against his lips just then. "It's time you found out what this tastes like."

Sesshomaru smirked; the double meaning was in the air as he parted his lips slightly for Kagome to push it into his mouth, making it inevitable for her finger not to feel lips.

He wants this...he knows automatically what I'm doing, Kagome realized as their eyes met briefly.

"Would you like some more, help yourself" Kagome made sure her voice was deep and provocative as his voice was naturally, "That is, if you want me to give it to you."

Sesshomaru leaned over to the side of her face to whisper softly into her ear, "What I want you to give me, isn't in that carton."

Kagome could feel the nub between her legs itch as her eyes suddenly widened, she knew she was wet, she could feel it.

Damn...

"If you want to play we can play," Sesshomaru continued. "I play rough I must warn you..."

Kagome swallowed a large gulp of air and she laughed lightly.

Sesshomaru smiled himself as he leaned back and turned his face towards the movie, "Isn't it nice to be friends, Kagome?"

No, not when you have a friend that looks like you...

"So a friend...that's all we'll ever be do you think?" Kagome asked despite herself.

"There's different levels, what would you desire we be on?"

It was a good question. The way they were being towards each other was no way two friends ought to act. The heat that was radiating from them was enough to cook a thanksgiving dinner.

Different levels...

"Different levels," Kagome asked.

"I remember that you told me you didn't want to get into a relationship," Sesshomaru explained, "That is fine. However, judging by tonight's action we can't deny the chemistry."

Kagome grimaced.

Was it that obvious?

"Let's be friends with benefits," Sesshomaru finished.

Wasn't that like...?

"You mean fucking aimlessly here and there?" Kagome was some what defensive.

"No. I mean let us share romantic scenes such as this until you are ready for a meaningful relationship. Let it be my duty to persuade you casually-"

"No sex right..."

"None, unless you desire it," Sesshomaru smirked, "There are plenty of pleasurable things one can do to each other that doesn't consist of sex. The suggestion of `friend's with benefits' I don't want you to think is out of line or perhaps too soon. If you like me and feel comfortable with me - we have nothing to lose."

But...damn. I don't know what to say. I guess it wouldn't hurt... However, there's something I want to make clear.

"I'm a virgin Sesshomaru," Kagome looked to the TV just then. "I can't be so nonchalant about things. I do want to have an open mind but-"

"Did I ask you to make love to me at anytime?"

Kagome caught her breath at this statement.

"No...But..."

"You being a virgin should hold little significance," Sesshomaru touched her chin lightly and slowly turned her face to his. "You're a well developed woman. A man will come to take you eventually. It's how he does it that counts. Besides that, being a well developed woman, you have feelings. You can be turned on. You said I turned you on."

Kagome's face reddened a bit.

"What's the matter," Sesshomaru asked. "Are you ashamed of your body's reaction? If I am moving too fast-"

"You're not," Kagome let out a breath, "it's just I am being childish. We can have talks like this. Of course, this conversation isn't even - I just don't know what to make of it is all. No one asked me if I was ashamed of my body's reaction. I'm not used to talks like this."

"We can talk about something else-"

But I DO want to talk about this. I'm twenty; I can't be all spell-bound by the tiny things that he's saying. He didn't offend me or make me feel uncomfortable; Sesshomaru has been a complete gentleman. I am a woman full-grown who's lived with a man before for crying out loud - this should be nothing; so I'll treat is as nothing.

"No," Kagome interrupted. "We're two adults. We can talk like this. Matter of fact; pour me a cup of the wine over there and shut the TV off. It's too evident neither one of us is paying attention to it."

Sesshomaru nodded, and did as Kagome asked; once the TV and VCR were shut off he sat at the end of the bed and reached for the wine where he placed it between his legs and untwist the top.

Kagome eyed the bottle between his legs.

I'm suddenly reminded of his penis... Now, getting serious, I know what's going to happen tonight and it ain't sex. It's too soon no matter how I feel. So I'm going to make a few suggestions; to make ME feel comfortable.

"Here," Kagome took the wine bottle from him, "I'll pour. Take your shoes off and relax. Let's have an ADULT conversation."

Sesshomaru looked at her in the corner of his eyes inquisitively, "Adult?"

"Yes," Kagome urged as she got up off the floor and kicked off her own shoes and walked up to her bed where she sat up against the bedpost now with her legs stretched out in front of her. Kagome then patted the remaining room, "sit here and let's have a drink. I want to enjoy you as much as I can before you attend to other things."

Sesshomaru removed his shoes.

When this is over...I'm calling Sango no matter what time it is...

Sesshomaru then walked so that he was to the upper-side of the bed and sat like Kagome was sitting, holding the two glasses in his hand that he picked up off the floor during the process.

"Here we are," Kagome filled his glass up and filled her glass as well before she placed the bottle on top of her nightstand; the wine bubbled in their glass, as silence suddenly took over the room.

Now what...

"So...adult talks," Kagome said finally as she saw Sesshomaru take a sip of his wine. "I want it to be sexual. I am not afraid of my body's reaction, and it doesn't seem you are either. So...how do you like to be touched?"

"If I answer that question, will you?"

Now I know I need a drink...

Kagome nodded, "Of course."

Sesshomaru nodded, "I like when a woman put her fingers through my hair, and I like to feel the warmth of her hands on my scalp. Rin plays with my hair all the time and I tend to fall asleep. However, when I woman I am attracted to does it...does it right I imagine her hands caressing my chest - sorry to have trailed. I like a woman to put her hands through my hair mostly."

It seems innocent...I could tell he was tempted to go a little further with this one. I admire the fact that he wanted to keep things clean. I'm tempted to put my fingers through his hair now since he said that and see how he reacts. I can only imagine his golden eyes looking at me hungrily if I put my fingers through his hair...like unleashing a wild animal from its cage.

Kagome took a sip of her wine, "Interesting."

"Now you can tell me how you'd like to be touched."

"My ex-boyfriend and I," Kagome suddenly stopped when she saw Sesshomaru flash jealous glance. Kagome then remembered they agreed not to talk about relationships. "I haven't been too intimate. I was waiting for a moment to occur-"

"Kagome..."

"Yes, Sesshomaru," Kagome turned to him, "did I say something bad?"

"You're not saying anything at all," Sesshomaru said sternly. "I want to know how you liked to be touched. Tell me."

How can I put this in words?

"I don't know," Kagome said it so low that she hoped Sesshomaru would ask something else or let it slide - even didn't hear her.

No chance in hell.

"You don't know," Sesshomaru repeated. "It's surprising how a woman so beautiful manages to not now how she likes to be touched. Perhaps, it's because no one has truly touched her."

No one has truly touched me...

"Maybe," Kagome was shaken by Sesshomaru's statement. She was affected by his words even when she told herself no to be. She told herself to be a woman, could she really be a woman if she didn't know what the touch of a man was like.

Be a woman! Be a woman! Be a woman!

A beautiful man was in her bed, and she didn't know what to make of it. Here this beautiful man fed her, whispered things in her ear and all she could do...was nothing. She didn't know how to handle a conversation with Sesshomaru without being turned on or in awe. Inuyasha has never made her feel like that. Feeling the feelings that she felt while she was with Sesshomaru proved one thing for sure...

She was the most inexperienced virgin there was. Some people were virgins and some were virgins who took part in some form of sexual acts. There were virgins who received oral sex or given it...maybe even some who endured anal sex - things that were sexual acts, but didn't involve breaking the hymen itself. Kagome didn't fall into none of those categories, yet she lived with a man for two years. A man Kagome believed to be a porn star.

"How would I ever know how to please you," Sesshomaru said after a moment of silence, "if you don't tell me how you like to be pleased? I guess I can always find out myself. So, that's only a minor problem if we were to ever become an item as such."

"Yea..." Kagome mind drifted and she sipped her wine. She imagined them slowly kissing on the bed as she slowly moved his hand down in her pants and caress her itching nub. "Yea," Kagome repeated.

"I have to go," Sesshomaru suddenly got off the bed after placed his glass down on the nightstand to his side. "It's getting late."

Yea...

"Oh," Kagome watched as Sesshomaru put his shoes on, and suddenly turn to look at Kagome.

Oh, right...

"Oh, sorry your jacket," Kagome got off the bed and got his jacket out of the closet. She was a bit disappointed that he had to leave so abruptly, so out of the blue but perhaps if things continued as they were...

It's not my intention to have sex, but...I'm so turned on.

Sesshomaru took his jacket from her hands and put it on; afterwards he pulled his hair out from inside of it to allow it to fall freely over his back.

I feel like nothing was accomplished here...wait!

"Hey why don't you leave me your number," Kagome smiled faintly. "So maybe we can do this again sometime."

"I'll stop by," Sesshomaru smirked, "I don't mind."

"Wouldn't it be easier...in case I wasn't home or..."

"I'll come back if that's the case."

He doesn't want anything to do with me, Kagome realized. That's like the worst thing you can say to someone when you don't want to deal with them anymore.

"You know," Kagome didn't hold her breath, "If you don't want to see me again then just say it. You don't have to tell me you'll stop by. If you feel like I'm an inexperienced virgin who you don't want to put up with then say so-"

"I didn't mean that."

"Well," Kagome shrugged, "I'm getting that impression. You can't be surprised that I would feel this way after that statement-"

"No," Sesshomaru was blunt, "it's to be expected from someone so inexperienced."

Kagome's jaw dropped.

I can't believe he said that...

"Excuse me," Kagome raised her voice. "Are you serious?"

Sesshomaru only looked at her before saying flat out, "You said you were inexperienced. I am only repeating what you told me. I made no implication that you couldn't get experience if you wanted it."

"Hold on," Kagome shook her head, "you called me inexperienced just when I was being serious with you. Did you not think I might be offended at all? Like, did you stop to think about how I might feel-"

"Tell me; are you as sensitive as your hymen?"

Kagome's eyes widened and she could feel her nub throb at his question.

Kagome's lip twitched as if she was going to say something - nothing came out.

Say something...let him know you won't stand for that shit.

Sesshomaru moved closer to her, "Tell me."

Kagome looked up at him and stuttered, "I - I'm happy y-you're leaving now."

Sesshomaru removed his jacket, dropping it on the floor carelessly; he grabbed Kagome by her shoulders and yanked her towards him.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome breathed as she felt his warm body against hers. "I - I - I don't think-"

Sesshomaru pressed his lips to hers.

Kagome's eyes widened, she could hear his heart beat and hers in rhythm with one another, his warm body soothing her small one, the taste of his mouth as he easily slid his tongue into hers.

Oh this feels so good.

Kagome imagined Sesshomaru pick her up and slam her on top of the kitchen table where the pounding began, if he had done this she wouldn't have objected, she wanted it, her nub was throbbing and she was wet at the thought of it.

He feels so good right now.

Kagome could feel her tongue dance around his as they locked in a kiss, his lips was as soft as a rose petal and his Ralph Polo cologne still lingered on the neck of his turtle-neck, the scent alone made Kagome wrap her arms around him tightly and give into soft kiss.

Kagome moaned as she realized her feet was no longer touching the floor; Sesshomaru had picked her up and was leading her to her bed, as they continued to kiss.

Stop him, a voice said.

Kagome continued as Sesshomaru lied her back onto the bed, her whole body ached right now as Sesshomaru began to kiss her neck and work his way down to her bosom.

You better stop him before he gets closer to you...

Sesshomaru let out a groan as he pulled Kagome's shirt over her head exposing her bra where he pulled it down roughly to reveal her hard nipples.

"You don't like when I call you inexperienced," Sesshomaru breathe as he made his tongue circle around her hard nipples leaving a trail of saliva as he went, flicking it with his tongue before then taking it into his mouth to suck on.

Kagome bit her lip to fight back a moan.

Didn't you want to lose your virginity to someone you loved...

Kagome glanced down at Sesshomaru's head going back and forth for his tongue was ravishing each nipple now, she could see it glimmer a bit from the saliva. At the sight of him devouring her she bit her lip and her head fell back, she bit harder once Sesshomaru began to suck them again.

It feels so good, Kagome could feel his tongue slide down her belly button and his hands began to slowly unzip her pants...easing it down up to her knees with her panties attached.

You're area is exposed, stop him! You want to lose your virginity to someone you love. Isn't that what you said? Isn't that what you want?

I want to lose my virginity for love...yes...

Kagome moaned when she felt Sesshomaru slide his finger through the wetness of her walls.

Kagome whimpered when Sesshomaru pulled his finger out slowly and then shoved it in again, Kagome could even hear the sound his finger made as it entered her even at a slow pace.

Lose it for love...

Lose it for love...

"Sesshomaru..." Kagome said from heavy breaths.

"Do you like this Kagome," Sesshomaru asked in his deep voice, "if not, then tell me to stop."

Sesshomaru moved his finger in and out fast, Kagome almost begged for her hymen to be broken at this rate.

Tell him to stop...

God...it feels so good.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome gasped as she suddenly shut her eyes and gripped her sheets as she suddenly felt Sesshomaru wiggle his tongue against her nub.

Make him stop...

I can't...

"If you don't like it," Sesshomaru said, while in the process of licking her, "ask me to stop."

Make him stop!

I can't!

Kagome's legs were in the air and her pants was at her knees as her whole body jerked when Sesshomaru shoved his finger in and out of her as he banged his tongue against her nub.

If you don't like it then ask me to stop...

Kagome could feel his rose petal lips pressed against her nub now.

"I like it," Kagome breathe, and then said aloud as she climaxed, "I like it!"

Kagome face fell to the side of her bed as she breathe heavy, Sesshomaru pulled his finger out of her and glanced at how wet it was and he smiled.

"You're so wet," Sesshomaru licked the substance off his finger and grabbed his jacket from the floor to put it on. "I've never seen someone so wet."

Oh my god that was so good...and it was only his finger so imagine...

Kagome leaned up and something came over her.

I'm still a virgin. I was so caught up in his touch that I made no attempt to stop him... He could have done it...why not?

Kagome looked up at Sesshomaru with a puzzled expression, "Sesshomaru..."

He kissed her lightly on her lips and then her forehead, "You didn't like when I called you inexperienced. Can I call you that now?"

Kagome face blushed.

"Are you ashamed?"

"No," Kagome smiled lightly. "I just am surprised. I felt you on me and I wanted you-"

"I want you too," Sesshomaru reached in the back of his pocket for his wallet and where he pulled out his business card. "I want to know if you'll want me again after tonight. If it will make you feel at ease...give me a call."

"I do want to see you again..."

"I wanted to please you Kagome. Even if you decide to never see me again, I'll be satisfied to know that I was able to kiss you and to taste you. Tell me this last thing..."

Kagome glanced at the card in her hand and she asked softly, "Yes."

"Now do you know how you like to be touched?"

Kagome thought about it for a moment and a smirk made its way to her lips.

"Good night," Sesshomaru kissed forehead and walked to the door, "Lock the door behind me."

"I do Sesshomaru," Kagome called, "I don't think a thank you is appropriate though."

Sesshomaru nodded as he flashed a warm smile after unlocking the door, "Call me soon."

"I will."

Kagome pulled her pants up and fixed her bra, getting up; she locked the door behind him and stared at it.

Now...what just happened here, Kagome wondered.