InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome, The Prized Possession ❯ Resistance/Welcome back Inuyasha! ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 16: Resistance/Welcome back Inuyasha!

Kagome opened the door to her apartment with Sesshomaru behind her. In Sesshomaru's hand was a big plastic black bag that he held behind his back.

"You're not going to let me see what you got?" Kagome asked as she locked the door after they walked in. "You told me go outside when you finally saw what you wanted. You said you would show me when we got back here-"

Sesshomaru placed the bag down on the floor beside his leg and unzipped his leather jacket, Kagome watched at how smoothly he slid it off his arms.

We're not going to be having any sex, Kagome thought. I wonder though, what he had in mind.

Kagome smiled, "I'll hang your jacket up for you."

Sesshomaru dropped his jacket carelessly to the side and got picked up the bag handing it to her, "Here."

Kagome hesitated.

I am a bit nervous I'll admit because I don't know what he has in mind exactly and - my mind is just all over the place...

Kagome took the bag and frowned.

"You don't have to do anything," Sesshomaru said as he kissed her forehead, "if you're scared."

Kagome looked up at him and gave him the eye, "I am not scared. You don't scare me. I am just interested to see what you have in mind. So...I'll see you in a few minutes."

Sesshomaru smiled as he sat at the end of Kagome's bed, while she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Ok, so he feels the same way that I do. I am guessing he's going to supply more proof as he did when he made me grab his stuff. If he feels the way I do then there's no need for me to hold back. I can be a temptress too. I have to just shake off my immature virgin nature. Enough stalling, let's see what the hunk got me.

Kagome took a deep breath, reached inside the bag and quickly pulled out the outfit.

Her eyes widened as she clasped her hands to her mouth.

"Real funny Sesshomaru," Kagome called as she snorted, "good thing you don't have a job in the fashion industry. You have poor sense."

Sesshomaru chuckled and said back, "It's not so bad."

Kagome mumbled to herself.

I was expecting something kinky and all naughty. When I look at this...I am totally turned off.

"Don't expect too much to happen tonight," Kagome said as she undressed herself. "The thrill is gone."

"I'll bring it back," Sesshomaru promised.

Kagome made a face.

Not after this.

Kagome looked in the bag again and noticed something else.

He got me shoes too...gee, I am just filled with gallons of joy; Kagome thought sarcastically as she then lifted her shirt off her head.

Sesshomaru tapped the floor with his shoe and grimaced as he waited patiently.

Kagome looked at herself in the mirror and then turned sideways to admire her slim waist.

Ok, now down to business...

Sesshomaru pushed the hair that fell over his shoulders back and suddenly wrapped his arms around his chest - looking away from the bathroom.

Kagome pulled up her white stalking that stopped at the beginning of her thigh, and then she slid on the black garter belt.

So far so good, Kagome thought as she put on the remaining pieces to the outfit. Ok, now it's humiliation time.

"Close your eyes," Kagome said as she opened the bathroom. "Or else I won't come out."

"Fine," Sesshomaru shut his eyes and smiled at the sound of the heels pressed against the floor coming towards them, "So it wasn't tight."

Kagome scoffed as she stood in front of him, "You can open your eyes now, Sesshomaru."

He opened his eyelids slowly and narrowed his eyes on Kagome's figure. "You look sexy."

Kagome stared up at the ceiling, but could feel Sesshomaru's eyes burn right through the costume.

"Oh all things," Kagome started, "Why in hell would you want a nurse?"

Kagome stood there wearing a short white latex dress that came down very low at the bosom showing off her cleavage, each bosom held the image of a needle pointing down, and on her feet were white five inch heeled pumps that added to her height.

"I like nurses," Sesshomaru got up and approached her.

Kagome held up a hand, "Hold it, Sesshomaru-sama."

If I have to wear this tight stuff then he can at least tell me what everything was about right here and now.

Sesshomaru stopped dead in his tracks and glanced at her hand.

"Explanation," Kagome said flat out.

"I can't explain."

Kagome walked to the bathroom.

Then this little happy-hour is over...

Sesshomaru grabbed her arm and pulled her back to his chest where he whispered in her ear, "I'll show you, just trust me and listen."

Kagome bit her bottom lip and looked away as she nodded.

He's doing it again with that voice.

Sesshomaru turned Kagome around fully to face him and suddenly kissed her neck, Kagome bit her lip even harder as she felt his cool breath against her skin.

He's turning me on pronto right now...but we're not going to have sex. He said we wouldn't have sex.

Sesshomaru brushed his lips from Kagome's neck to her lips where he forcefully shoved his tongue inside her mouth.

We're not going to have sex...

Kagome could feel his hands grip her shoulders tight as he brought her up closer towards his face, while his tongue circled around hers continuously. Kagome could feel her hard nipples press against the latex dress, and her nub itch as Sesshomaru pulled away and began kiss her neck working his way down to her bosom.

God this feels so good...

Sesshomaru then forcefully turned her fully around so her back was to his chest and whispered in her ear, "Do you like this?"

Sesshomaru gripped her breast from behind and heard Kagome let out a moan.

Yes...

"I like it," Kagome said through breaths.

Sesshomaru smiled as he ripped the costume at the top exposing her breast before then flicking her nipples with his hand.

He said we're not going to have sex, but if we keep this up...

Sesshomaru played with Kagome's nipple using his left hand as his right hand slowly made its way to her area.

"Are you lying to me?" Sesshomaru asked.

Kagome leaned her hand back against him and shut her eyes as he lifted her dress, "No."

Sesshomaru slid one index finger inside her panties and said, "Then you won't mind if I see for myself..."

Sesshomaru leaned his head down and wiggled his tongue against her collarbone while still playing with her nipples.

Oh yes...

"Touch me," Kagome whispered as her eyes that were shut tightened at the feel of his whole hand sliding into her panties. "I don't mind."

Sesshomaru parted her wet lips with his index and the fourth finger before his pinky, giving his middle finger a perfect trail as he slowly brought it down to her nub.

Kagome moaned and bit her lip as he twirled his middle finger in her wetness.

Sesshomaru kissed her neck and Kagome felt a wave of pleasure flow down her spine, "Kagome-sama...was it wet like this before?"

Sesshomaru then brought his middle finger slightly up to wiggle against her nub, and Kagome unleashed her bit lip and moaned.

"Answer me," Sesshomaru wiggled her nub faster with his finger.

Yes, not as wet as it is now.

"Yes," Kagome opened her eyes as he pulled away.

Sesshomaru let go of her all together and sat at the end of her bed, while Kagome turned around suddenly and looked at him confused.

"Why'd you stop?" Kagome asked bewildered.

"I see what I do to you," Sesshomaru unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper, "Now I want you to see what you do to me."

Kagome suddenly turned around.

I can't look at it...

Sesshomaru looked at her back towards him, "Why did you turn around?"

Gr...I am being such an idiot but I just don't think I can handle the sight of it.

"I don't know if I am ready to see you," Kagome answered immediately.

"You can't see what you manifested," Sesshomaru began coldly; "You can't see what you do to me."

"I felt it before," Kagome laughed wryly, "that's enough for now."

As much as I think I am in the heat of things I always seem to revert to my virgin self!

"I want you to see me," Sesshomaru glared at her from behind, "do you think I am hideous then?"

No...

"No it's just"Kagome was cut off.

"See how you are," Sesshomaru zipped up his pants and stood up, "You are so willingly able to surrender into my touch, but when I try to surrender myself into yours by showing how you make me feel - you make me regret it."

Regret it...

Kagome turned around then, "Regret?"

"Don't pretend as if you do not know," Sesshomaru got up and walked towards her, "I can kiss you, I can lick you, I can touch you almost anywhere, but you can't even bring yourself to bear the sight of me. Am I not your lover?"

Kagome took a step back as Sesshomaru moved closer to her, "Yes of course you are..."

"And can you not please me as well by simply bearing the sight of me alone?"

Kagome was against the wall now and Sesshomaru stood dead in front of her - looking at nothing else but her eyes.

"I don't know if I can handle it is all I mean," Kagome snapped.

Sesshomaru chuckled, "Kagome, you want me to touch you and I have made you filthy with ecstasy."

Kagome turned away as Sesshomaru kissed her neck.

"Your hymen is pissing me off," Sesshomaru whispered as he drew a trail of saliva along her collar-bone, "It doesn't want you to see what happens when you turn me on. I am so tempted to throw you on the kitchen table and make you feel what happens when I am too intoxicated by you."

Sesshomaru knelt down and circled her nipples with his tongue.

"Sesshomaru," Kagome moaned. "I do want you, but I don't know."

Sesshomaru was on his knees before her as he gripped her panties and brought it down to her ankles.

He should be able to show me how he feels, but I just know why I can't see him...something is seriously wrong with me I know... I am not a woman; a woman would be able to at least look.

Sesshomaru got up from his knees and kissed Kagome's lips lightly.

"What does love matter anyway," Sesshomaru suddenly lifted her legs up and immediately Kagome circled it around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bed. "Passion is so much more liberating."

Sesshomaru threw her on the bed and lied on top of her, kissing her deeply.

We're on the bed already...he wanted to show me what I do to him and I couldn't look at him even for a minute. I think he's going to make me feel it now, but...what about love?

Passion is so much more liberating...

Sesshomaru pulled away from her lips and stared in her eyes hungrily as he unzipped his pants.

I'm not doing anything to stop him. It's just like before. I can feel my body burn for him to go all the way. I know I shouldn't...I have to stop him...

Sesshomaru suddenly took her by her wrists and pinned it against the bed above her hand with his left hand and lowered his right.

He's positioning himself over me! Kagome knew.

"Sesshomaru," was the only thing that escaped her lips before he shoved his tongue in her mouth - silencing her.

I'm going to lose my virginity and as much as feel I shouldn't - I want it. I want it as much as he does, but -

Kagome suddenly felt his hot member pressed against her stomach and she moaned despite herself.

That's what I do to him...

Sesshomaru pulled away from her face as he continued to rub his member against her stomach, "I am sure you can feel what you don't see."

Kagome's nub burned just then, she stared up at Sesshomaru with eyes that were phantom with passion.

I can't take this anymore...

"What's the matter Kagome-sama?" Sesshomaru asked coldly.

"You know what you're doing to me," Kagome said through a breath as she continued to look at him, "is this what I get because I couldn't look at it."

"Why look at what you can feel," Sesshomaru made the tip of his member circle around her belly-button. "Your hymen is burning isn't it?"

"Don't worry about it," Kagome snapped.

"I'm not," Sesshomaru chuckled, "you know what is worried about it though - you feel it."

"Fine," Kagome was cut off when she felt Sesshomaru kiss her and release his member to now use his index and middle finger to shove between her walls.

God yes...

Sesshomaru licked her lips and smiled at the sound his fingers made as it slowly slammed against her wetness.

Kagome bit her lip to hold back a moan.

"I am restraining myself because I remember what we promised each other," Sesshomaru pushed his fingers in deeper and faster, "I am not one to break my word."

Kagome moaned loudly as he continued.

"Oh," Sesshomaru suddenly stopped, "did I make you do that?"

God don't stop...

"Sesshomaru," Kagome leaned up and quickly Sesshomaru pressed his lips against her.

"See you later Kagome," Sesshomaru stood up and smiled.

See me later...

"What!" Kagome snapped as she leaned up and eyes narrowed on his long and thick member at attention.

Damn it's big...I don't think I could...wait - he tricked me.

Kagome looked at Sesshomaru and glared, "So that's you're little game?"

Sesshomaru chuckled, "It's not a monster, depending on your taste. Your eyes aren't burning from the sight of it. This is what you do to me."

I do feel a bit silly since I couldn't look at his penis, but I guess my resisting is not too odd because maybe I feared if I did see it I might want to touch it.

You felt it...

Kagome scoffed as she rolled over, "Put the mouse in the house before it catches cold."

"That's why I got a nurse," Sesshomaru smiled wickedly, "regardless if she is a wet one at that."

Kagome sat up and glared at him, "You're hot and cold."

"Am I?" Sesshomaru moved to put away his member.

"Don't touch it," Kagome scooted down at the end of the bed and sat up straight in front of him.

Sesshomaru didn't make anymore movements as Kagome leaned her face closer to his member and then looked up at him, "I make this happen?"

Sesshomaru looked down at her, "Oh, would you like to touch it or should I help you turn around?"

Kagome laughed despite herself and slowly took his member into her hands, "It doesn't feel so bad now."

Now since the ice is broken...it's time to have some fun of my own.

Kagome stuck her tongue out and flicked the head of his member once, "How is that?"

"If you do it again I will tear your hymen apart," Sesshomaru warned.

"Really," Kagome wiggled her tongue against the head of his penis, "you're going to get all hot on me?"

"Kagome..."

Kagome then drew of trail of saliva down the stem of his member with her tongue and then from there she drew it back up to massage the head.

"Kagome..." Sesshomaru said through a breath. "You don't know what you're doing."

"I want to see what else I can make you do," Kagome then brushed her lips against the head of his member. "Maybe even discover something else I like doing."

Sesshomaru grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her back, "Stop it."

"Why?" Kagome gripped the stem of his member and started stroking it up and down with a firm grip. "I want to see if I can get a couple of moans out of you too."

Sesshomaru chuckled, "You have no idea what you're getting into. I'm through playing games if you think you're an adult."

"I know I am," Kagome could feel Sesshomaru release her shoulders and there she suddenly took his member into her mouth.

It's so big that it'll never fit in my mouth entirely, but it feels good being able to do this to him - I'm very interested in seeing how he gets when I'm the one pleasing him.

Sesshomaru pulled his member out of her mouth and said sternly, "You get the idea."

Kagome watched as Sesshomaru put his member away and zipped up his pants.

Kagome grimaced as he sat next to her on the bed.

Why didn't he let me finish?

"Sesshomaru," Kagome began lightly, "did I do it wrong?"

"No, you supplied suction. Nothing it wrong-"

"So why didn't you let me finish?"

"Because I am not ready for you to please me yet," Sesshomaru paused before adding, "All I wanted to do right now was show you what you do to me, and present you how hard it is not to take you because of the promise."

Kagome frowned.

I'm starting to loathe that promise now...

"And the nurse outfit was really for what?" Kagome had to ask.

"To add fuel to the fire," Sesshomaru took her hand in his, "I want you Kagome and I don't want you to feel like you're alone...when you want me too. Perhaps, we are two souls fighting each other, fighting the flame of passion that's burning us alive."

"Is love really stopping us from going all the way?" Kagome asked.

"Maybe it's more uncertainty," Sesshomaru kissed her forehead, "but as long as we're honest with one another - that's a start to a lot of things."

Kagome kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around his waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

I'm still burning for him...

"I love how you make me feel," Kagome began, "when you touch me - that's all it takes for me to forget everything. If you did me right here on the bed, I wouldn't have stopped you even if that small voice inside my head is telling me not to."

"I want to make love to you," Sesshomaru started, "when you have nothing inside of you telling you not to."

Kagome leaned up and flicked his neck with her tongue, "When I said I wanted to lose my virginity for love - I knew nothing of passion or lust. I loved my ex-boyfriend, but there was no passion between us. We been together for two years and you and I did more to each other. I resisted you when I first met you because I was convinced men were incapable."

"And now," Sesshomaru slid his hand between her legs.

Kagome moan as he shoved his finger between her walls, "Now I don't think so."

"Think what?" Sesshomaru smiled as he saw Kagome open her for him, making it easy for him to pound her with his finger harder, "who's incapable?"

"Don't think," Kagome moaned loud, "Men - no, you're n-not incapable."

"You're very wet," Sesshomaru teased, "maybe I should taste you now."

Kagome bit her bottom-lip as Sesshomaru pulled his finger out of her and laid her back against the bed with her leg's wide open.

"You want this?" Sesshomaru leaned his face over her area as he held Kagome's legs up high and apart wider.

"Oh yes..." Kagome breathed.

"Tell me," Sesshomaru licked her wet lips like a kitty would milk, "I'll do anything you tell me to right now."

Kagome felt her nub burn at the sound of his offer.

I want him now...all of him...

"All of you..." Kagome gasped.

"What do you mean?" Sesshomaru wiggled Kagome's nub with his tongue.

It feels so good...

Kagome moaned loud as she gripped her covers, "Sesshomaru give me you..."

He kissed her nub before bringing it into his entire mouth, sucking it lightly, "Do you feel uncertainty? Is something telling you not to right now?"

I don't care!

"No," Kagome moaned as Sesshomaru shoved his finger inside of her as he sucked on her, "Please do it now!"

Sesshomaru leaned up, took off his turtleneck off and then unbuckled his pants, "If you don't care...then I won't."

Kagome shot up and kissed his lips as she helped pull down his pants.

I can't take it anymore. No one makes me feel like he does. If I want him and he wants me then fuck it.

Kagome lied back as Sesshomaru pinned her legs up.

"Kagome..." He began, "I won't turn back..."

"Good," Kagome turned her face sideways and shut her eyes waiting for him to enter.

"But I have to be stronger than this," Sesshomaru suddenly released her legs.

What!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Inuyasha stared outside the cab window admiring the view of the city. Miroku sat beside him, but he had his head down sleeping.

No wonder Sesshomaru wanted to leave Japan, Inuyasha thought. New York looks like it'll be a lot more fun. I don't regret coming here. I love it already. I didn't sleep on the plane and I can't sleep now - I don't want to miss this sight. It's marvelous.

The sky was currently a light blue, the beginning stages of dawn as the cab drove over the Brooklyn Bridge.

I actually made it through 11hours, Inuyasha realized. That was the most boring moment of my life. I felt like jumping out of that plane without a parachute, but it'll all pay off. I know it will.

Inuyasha glanced at the cabby, "How much longer?"

"Ten minutes," The hairy driver quoted groggily.

"Excellent," Inuyasha nudge Miroku, "come on wake up - the cabbie is gonna let us off in a few minutes. Don't you want to see what the surroundings look like?"

Miroku opened one blood shot red eye and closed it, "I don't care."

Inuyasha scoffed, "You piece of shit."

Inuyasha looked out the window and noticed they has exited the bridge and made a right.

Since Sesshomaru has money; I expect his pad to look really great. Even if living with him is almost like a free ride - I wouldn't live with him for long. There's nothing that can bring us together. He's so difficult. I am surprised we don't fight over woman. It seems we practically fight over everything else though.

The cabby pulled over in front of a tall gray building, "That'll be 25 bucks."

Inuyasha elbowed Miroku, "Wake up. We're here."

Miroku opened his eyes and saw Inuyasha hand the cab driver the money, "We're here?"

"Yes," Inuyasha got out of the car and walked to the car trunk where the cabby had opened it from the inside for them, "Time to get on with our lives."

Miroku got out of the car and slammed to door behind him, he slowly walked to Inuyasha and yawned as he reached for his luggage, "Whatever you say."

Lazy ass...

Inuyasha slammed the trunk shut and waved to the cabby as he and Miroku walked to the entrance of the building holding their stuff.

Ok...now...to get this door open...

Inuyasha turned to the left and saw the name's directory with the intercom just below it when suddenly a man exited from the door holding it open for Inuyasha.

Oh shit great!

"Thanks," Inuyasha stopped the door with his hand and turned to Miroku who was holding his bags with his eyes shut, "Hey come on let's go."

Miroku shook his head as if to shake off the sleepiness and followed Inuyasha through the entrance and to the elevator at the far right.

We're here...but I expected so much more...

After Inuyasha pressed the signal up for the elevator, the door opened.

"It keeps getting better and better," Inuyasha chuckled and he brought Miroku in the elevator with him. Inuyasha then looked at the selection and pressed: 20. "Damn this guys lives on the top floor."

Miroku shut his eyes and leaned against the wall, "If I don't sleep I'm going to pass out."

"Don't worry," Inuyasha said coolly, "my brother will let us in and show us our room and then we'll both pass out."

The elevator door opened.

"Come on," Inuyasha tugged at Miroku's arm, "The sooner the better."

Inuyasha reached in his pocket and glanced at the door number he had written down previously and turned left.

I can't wait to see the look on Sesshomaru's face when I wake him up this early in the damn morning. He'll probably be dead tired.

Inuyasha stopped in front of the door, "20C, here goes nothing."

Inuyasha knocked on the door.

I hope this ass hole is not a deep sleeper...

Inuyasha knocked again.

What is with this guy?

Inuyasha knocked a third time, "Sesshomaru open the fucking door!"

Miroku grimaced, "Maybe he's out getting-"

Inuyasha clamped his hands to his ear, "Don't even finish the sentence."

A/N: Hey guys! ::holds up umbrella to block the rain of lettuce and tomatoes:: I know this is a cliffy so...don't be too pissed. The point is - Inuyasha is back and he'll be better than ever. I updated quickly at least. Don't I get a star?

::Runs from away from the eggs::

I guess people are too good for lettuce and tomatoes nowadays.

Surprises up ahead, keep reading to see what. REVIEW pwetty pwease? If your opinion don't matter to the world - it matters to me.